samandjack.net
[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary: Sometimes the men sworn to keep us safe are the most dangerous ones of all.
Rated: PG13
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Drama, Vignettes
Original Archive Date: 2003 Jul 6
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2445 Read: 2935
Published: Sep 04, 2009 Updated: Sep 04, 2009
Story Notes:
EMAIL: SelDear

SEASON/SEQUEL INFO: Late Season Two

SERIES: Parallels

CONTENT WARNING: mildly graphic death (not character death)

DATE: 30th November, 2002

ARCHIVED: SJA, Jackfic, Carterfic, Infinitely Better

AUTHOR'S NOTES: This was originally part of a series I was writing about the parallels between each member of SG-1 as giving by *another* member of SG-1. The first one was about Jack and Teal'c and the similarities between them. Main problem is that I started writing these about ten months ago and my view of the show and the characters has changed and developed as I've seen more episodes and been online. And then Season Six started and Jonas came along and the old stuff didn't match up any more. So, I dumped most of them (they didn't have a very clear story or concept behind them) and just finished this one. This one is about Jack and Teal'c with a Jack and Sam friendship focus.

For the records, the summary blurb was taken from the show '24' - I spotted the advert one day on yahoogroups - and it fit the story perfectly, so I lifted it.

1. Chapter 1 by SelDear [Reviews - 1] (2445 words)