samandjack.net
[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: As Sam stepped out of the shower, she pondered just which towel to use - the full sized one that Daniel had lent her, or the really tiny, miniscule towel that she usually used as a hand towel.
Rated: PG13
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Humour
Original Archive Date: 2003 Jul 6
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7510 Read: 2431
Published: Sep 04, 2009 Updated: Sep 04, 2009
Story Notes:
Episode I: Email: randomleaves@yahoo.co.uk and mvandenbos@excite.com

Spoilers: Yes. Lots. But... not really for Season 6. Or Seven. That clear it up for you? Um... it's supposed to be set in Season 3. But we only decided that about halfway through because it was convenient. Yeah. We suck.

Archive: SJD, please. Though I'm not sure it's serious enough for it.

A/N: This fic is entirely written for Emry and Melly who - as part of the present - got to beta it as well! Aren't we wonderful? They certainly are. It's the first time a Stormy has ever been betaed. And there were a worrying number of mistakes. Makes us wonder what the hell went on the other two. *shrugs* Good thing we don't do this for a living.

The Cheese is a prequel to "It was a Dark and Stormy Night. Suddenly, a Jaffa Yelled 'Kree!'". Because, clearly, a prequel was needed to explain the complex relationships established in Dark and Stormy I and II. Not just because we kept remembering things we hadn't previously mocked thoroughly.

Thanks to Suz and Hya for turning a blind eye to the overt plagiarism. And thanks to Nanda. For no reason at all.

All hail Suz!

Once again, we'd like to make clear that we're not making fun of *anyone*. We're making fun of *everyone*, including ourselves. Actually, mostly ourselves.

1. Chapter 1 by Jojo [Reviews - 0] (7510 words)