samandjack.net
[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: What happens when you get a glimpse of what life could have been like, if only because of a different decision made by one person in one moment in time?
Rated: PG13
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Alternate Universe or Reality, Angst, Romance
Original Archive Date: 2001 Jan 17
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 12307 Read: 2815
Published: Aug 29, 2009 Updated: Aug 29, 2009
Story Notes:
EMAIL: the_fourth_dimension@hotmail.com

SPOILERS: Heavy for TBFTGOF and Point of View; A Hundred Days, Secrets, mention of Jolinar.

SEASON: Fourth, but NO season 4 spoilers

CONTENT WARNINGS: m/f, some swearing (a word or two you wouldn't hear on the show)

FEEDBACK: Does anyone ever say no? I'd adore it!

DISCLAIMER 1: I am neither a physicist nor a doctor, so please forgive the millions of technical mistakes that I'm sure exist throughout the story. Just remember: it's fan *fiction*

DISCLAIMER 2: I got the idea for this story from reading a short fanfic around last November (1999) that was a "what if" story -- what if the Sam who had come through the alta-mirror in POV had been pregnant? I couldn't find that story again, so my apologies to the author if (s)he feels I'm ripping him/her off. Also, I recently read another story that was similar to mine, but I *swear* that this was already written and just needed to be typed up.

ARCHIVE: Sure. If you could just let me know where it's going, that would be great.

AUTHOR'S NOTES: Yeah, I know, 100 Days is way over and done with. This story takes place about ten months later; when I first started writing it, it was still relevant. 100 Days aired in April of 2000 in my area; the start of season 4 doesn't air until October of this year. So those of you who are well into the fourth season -- it's not fair! (Oh -- and the story gets better as it goes on, so if you think the beginning sucks then please just give it a few more pages. Thx)

And finally....

1. Chapter 1 by Shane Vansen [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstar (12307 words)