samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Non Graphic Adult situations


They reached his apartment.

Jack had loosened his tie and was fumbling with his key while Sam was seemingly calmly waiting behind him.

As soon as he opened the door and gallantly let her enter first, she threw her bags down, grabbed his lapels and kissed him like there was no tomorrow.

Jack dropped his keys as his hands reached for her waist and he crushed her body against his.

Sam’s hands slipped underneath his dress jacket and it slid to the floor as he fumbled with the buttons of hers.

His shirt came next. She stepped out of her shoes and reached for his belt, but he steadied her, panting heavily.

“Not like this, Sam... Bedroom,” he managed to croak.

They more or less stumbled in the general direction of his room. The distance was rather short but between kissing, nipping, and disrobing each other, the route itself was quite an adventure.

They finally collapsed in a tangle of limbs on the bed. Only underwear remained on Sam but Jack’s trousers were stuck at his ankles, as he had not removed his shoes. Now seated on the edge of the bed he made short work of that and soon they were sliding in between the sheets.

They stared intently at each other for a few seconds, the reality of the moment slowly sinking in before Jack leaned forward and kissed her.

Her hands rose to cup his face but much to her chagrin, he soon left her mouth. Her dismay was short lived as he trailed a path of small kisses down her jaw to her throat.

He stopped to look at her. Her eyes were closed, obviously waiting for him to proceed. Annoyed by the interruption, she glanced down with that look that said so much. He smiled mischievously before resuming his oral exploration of her skin.

His hands reached her torso and slid up to her breasts, cupping them tenderly. He pushed down the sheets that were impairing his arousing ministrations, His mouth gently latched onto one breast, drawing the nipple between his lips while his fingers mimicked his mouth’s actions with the other one.

Sam shuddered and sighed, confirming that what he was doing was the right thing.

He smiled against her skin, kissing her sternum before sensually going south.

Sam moaned as he reached his target. “Jack!”

“Yes?” he replied in a low, sensuous voice.

“If you’re planning on killing me, you’re doing a pretty good job at... JACK!” she cried when his hand joined his mouth and together they brought her swiftly to a point where he could finally render her beautiful head incapable of logical thinking.

Sam shuddered and moaned, her breath not quite even. He let her try to regain her senses before looking up smugly.

“That’s why you couldn’t wait-huh?” he raised his eyebrows suggestively.

“Oh for crying out loud! You still find the time to be smug!” She looked at him with disbelief.

“I believe I just was, Ma’am.” He gave her a swift kiss and propped his head against his hand, matching gazes with her.

“You don’t think you’re finished here, do you?” she said provocatively.

He chuckled. “I think I’ve just given myself a head start, Carter...”

He was interrupted by one determined Sam Carter pinning him to the mattress in retaliation for his smugness. He hissed as she reached that spot and proceeded to do agonizingly good things to him.

She chuckled. “Not so smug now, are you?”

“Carter, payback’s a bitch!” he said in a breath. He reversed their positions and trapped her wrists behind her head.

He contemplated her flushed chest and face, holding her firmly while she writhed to free herself.

“So not fair, General!” she laughed. Her expression turned serious as she returned his stare. “I love you, Jack,” she said. A universe of tenderness hovered in blue eyes darkened by both desire and the dim light of the room.

He ravenously covered her mouth, .releasing her wrists and retaking hold of her breasts. One of his thighs slipped between her legs. She opened willingly, trying to bring him closer, trying to merge with him and suddenly engulfing him.

Not letting both their bodies register their intimate joining, he pulled back, then in again. The rhythm dictated by instinct, all coherent thoughts having left his mind when he heard her say those words.

Sam’s breathing became erratic again. She bent forward suddenly, releasing a long -almost plaintive- moan, before grabbing his head to kiss him.

Jack thrust one last time, deep, before his head collided with her shoulder. He tried to draw long breaths but somehow the oxygen could not fill his lungs enough for it to reach his brain.

He slipped his arms underneath her in a close embrace and rolled onto his back.

After a long moment during which they both tried to get control of their thoughts and breathing, he felt Sam’s lips curve against his chest

He caressed her hair softly and squeezed the nape of her neck a little to make her look at him.

“Same here...” he croaked.

“What?” she asked, amused.

“Same feelings,” he answered.

“Want to spill it out?” she teased.

“Carter,” he warned.

“Sam,” she said, a shadow clouding her eyes for one second.

He sighed, then cupped her face in both his hands and kissed her lips gently.

As they pulled apart, he looked her in the eyes, “I love you, Sam,” he said in a voice she had seldom heard him use. A voice she knew was the deep ‘Jack O’Neill’, the voice he used when he held her in that hospital room the year before, and then in the observation room not so long ago.

She smiled lovingly and snuggled even closer to him.

They remained hugging until Jack realized he was on the verge of falling asleep. There were still a few things they needed to attend to...

“What do you say you go take a shower while I order something to eat? You can use my bathrobe, I’ll take the towel.”

“Mmmm, always the gentleman!” she purred missing his warmth as he got up. “I’m in the mood for Thai!”

“Thai it is then!” he said from the corridor.

She heard him on the phone as she stood up and went to the bathroom.

:¤:¤:¤:¤:¤:¤:¤:¤:¤:¤:¤:¤:¤:¤:

Jack, who had donned an old tee-shirt and sweat pants, paid the delivery boy and went to what passed for his living/dining room.

Government apartments -at least his and a few others to his knowledge- were generally meant for people who did not hold big receptions. Adjoining the single bedroom and bath, he had that big room which was divided artificially by furniture. A counter defined a small but functional kitchen.

Sam was reading a magazine, still in his robe, with her legs tucked underneath herself on the sofa.

“Food’s here, Sam.”

She smiled, put the magazine down and stood up.

He arranged the boxes on the counter, opened two bottles of beer and beckoned for her to sit on the counter stools.

They started eating in companionable silence, both too hungry for anything else. Jack watched her with a slight smile tugging at his lips.

Sam noticed his stare after a while and stopped eating. “What?” she asked, grinning

“I was just wondering how much of you I know...”

“You know a lot, Jack...” she replied, resuming her eating with enthusiasm.

“It doesn’t freak you out?” he asked, sincerely surprised.

She paused once more and looked at him. “Does it freak you out that I probably know as much of you, Mr. ‘I’ve-got-a-titanium-shield-around-my-heart’?”

He chuckled. “It freaks me that you know so much and still wanna hang out with me!”

“See? Not much difference there, I haven’t got a very healthy boyfriend track-record as you might recall...” She dismissed the comment, looking in his box for extras.

He gave her the box and watched while she used the chopsticks to put the last of his noodles in her mouth. “I’m thinking Minnesota... A cool cabin in the middle of the forest, with a pond and fish...”

She took a gulp of beer, dabbed at her mouth with a tissue, and looked at him quizzically. “I know, I’ve been there, remember?”

“For the settings...”

She looked at him frowning.

“I know I still have to get you an engagement ring but surely you haven’t...”

“May 17th...” she interrupted him.

“What?”

“The date: May 17th... Don’t ask me why, I just want to marry you on May 17th, the day just popped out into my mind, it must hold some significance ...” she shrugged.

Jack smiled broadly. “Do you think we should invite the president?” He raised his eyebrows suggestively as he stood up and started gathering the remains of their meals.

She imitated him and rounded the counter, reaching for the trashcan underneath the sink.

“General Hammond too, Cassie, Daniel and Teal'c of course...” she resumed.

“Thor?”

“In that case I can’t invite Mark,” she said.

“He’s gonna’ be offended if we don’t...” Jack replied, making a face.

“Well, Mark is my brother,” she put her hands on her waist, staring at him defiantly.

“Are we having an argument?” he asked, his brow creased by quizzical wrinkles.

“Looks like one, yes...”

He smiled goofily and opened his arms wide.

“God, we’re so domestic!” she said and laughed as she melted into his embrace.

THE END