samandjack.net
[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: SG-1 go through the gate, there’s an energy spike, and they end up in the world of the Elenium/Tamuli (Eddings). Set after the Tamuli ends. While trying to figure out how to get home, certain people start to re-evaluate how they feel about certain things….
Rated: PG13
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Alternate Universe or Reality, Crossover, General, Romance
Original Archive Date: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Elvenpath
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 12703 Read: 22504
Published: Sep 27, 2009 Updated: Oct 18, 2009

1. Elvenpath 1 by Neferlue [Reviews - 0] (3015 words)
Part One of Elvenpath, mostly scene setting.

2. Elvenpath 2 by Neferlue [Reviews - 0] (4100 words)
A little longer, a little weirder, and still... more time! This kept bugging me and bugging me... the chapter would not finish! But here it is. Complete with... pantyhose!!!! Please, please please review!

3. Elvenpath 3 by Neferlue [Reviews - 0] (3027 words)
Finally going home.... but with a twist. Feedback would be really really appreciated, each chapter I write is like a marathon as I do it in one sitting. :)

4. Elvenpath 4 by Neferlue [Reviews - 0] (1088 words)
Well, here's Chapter Four. This will be the last chapter, with only an epilogue to follow. Yes, it's short, but I decided to split the epilogue and this chapter into two separate chapters instead of one. Please, feel free to review!

5. Elvenpath- Epilogue by Neferlue [Reviews - 0] (1473 words)
The final chapter is here. If you have enjoyed reading this story, have any criticisms, comments, advice, feel free to use the little box at the bottom. I love reviews of any kind. And remember, if you want to flame me... I'm a smoker ;P

I also wish to dedicate this chapter to two friends of mine, Nova and Soul. And to their two unborn daughters. Hopefully, they arrive soon :)