samandjack.net

Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 



When the door closed she was ready for him, arms wrapping around his neck and lips attaching to his before he could even set his briefcase down. She registered the widening of his eyes and the loud “OOMPH!” when she backed him against the door, but she’d been away from him so damned long that the idea he might need a moment to get over the shock of seeing her in his apartment, completely naked, barely made her radar.

Yet he recovered quickly, briefcase hitting the floor with a thud and his large hands pulling her impossibly closer. His mouth warred with her own for dominance, a low rumble in his chest and a growing hardness against her lower stomach telling her as much as she needed to know to confirm this secret trip was an excellent idea.

She squeaked slightly when he lifted her off her feet, her mouth still fused with his as she clung to him. They made it several feet – a valiant effort – before his obvious intent to move them to the bedroom was dismissed, and she found herself on her back, one leg on and one leg off the couch.

She bit her lower lip, eyes watching as each button of his jacket, and then his shirt, slowly came loose, revealing a little bit more of the body she adored with every pass of his fingers.

“You just gonna’ watch, Carter, or you gonna’ help?”

“Sorry, sir,” she replied, watching his eyes darken as she drew out his no longer needed honorific. She lifted her leg, her foot brushing against the erection he could no longer hide through his dress blues. “I was just enjoying the view…”

He yanked his T-shirt over his head, pushing her foot away and removing his remaining clothes in record time. She welcomed his weight above her as he joined her on the couch, his lips finding her ear and the tip of his cock pressing intimately against her.

“You like playing with fire, don’t you, Carter?” he growled, thrusting just hard enough to make her moan but not enough to penetrate. “So what would you do if I just decided…nah…I don’t want to do this right now?”

She smiled, shifting her hips beneath him and gaining a hiss as she felt his obvious difficulty at restraining from entering her. “I know you, Jack,” she answered, pushing up at him. “And I know you want me as bad as I want you.”

He pushed forward, filling her in one hard thrust. They both moaned, her legs coming up around him to hold him against her, his hands bracing him on either side of her head. God, it felt so good to have him inside her again.

They didn’t have to take it slow. She hadn’t seen him in nearly six months, their schedules never coinciding enough to even slip away for a weekend. But this time…this time she had a week, and she’d purposely kept tabs on his nearly always full calendar of appointments to make sure it was going to work. He was just getting back from meetings overseas, and they had more than enough time to explore and be romantic. This time, however, would be hard, fast, and mind-blowing.

Her hands found his back, pressing him as close to her as possible as she met him thrust for thrust, their mouths coming together in a crash of passion, and their bodies working quickly into a thin sheen of sweat.

When he rotated his hips, pulled nearly all the way out of her, and then slammed back into her she lost control, her orgasm spreading from their joined bodies and shattering over her in a million tiny pieces. She cried out his name, nails digging into his flesh. He was right behind her, hips finding their final rhythm as he grunted his pleasure into her ear, followed by a string of dirty words she was sure he’d not admit to later.

When he collapsed on top of her she sighed, feathering her fingers through his gray hair and kissing the side of his neck. The smell of his body and the taste of his skin was something she’d never take for granted. To her, it was home.

“Good God, Carter,” he groused, half-muffled by her shoulder. “Way to try to kill a man.”

“But what a way to go, right?” she quipped, letting her legs fall back to their original positions and wrinkling her nose when her leg started to cramp. Ok, so she wasn’t getting any younger either.

“Damned right,” he agreed, lifting onto his hands again and tilting his head. He smirked at her in the way that would normally make her want to ravish him, if it weren’t for the fact that she was now exhausted. “You’re hot, Carter.”

She giggled, shrugging. “I’m just naked.”

“Yep. Naked…and HOT.”

She smacked his shoulder playfully. “Get up, Jack, I have a cramp.”

“Yes, ma’am,” he replied, pulling himself up and off of her, both of them groaning as he pulled out.

“I need a shower,” she told him, getting to her feet and walking naked toward the hallway, passing the rumpled heap of what used to be his dress blues. Those were going to need serious ironing.

“So, what, I’m just a wham bam, thank you…guy?”

She looked over her shoulder, batting her eyelashes. “I could use someone to wash my back…”

She laughed as he bound up off of the couch, looking much younger than his age. And when he caught up with her and wound his arms around her waist, kissing her neck, she smiled. His age might own him again tomorrow, but for tonight, he was all hers.


~Fin~