samandjack.net
[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: This is a collection of chapters that starts before 6.04-Frozen and chronicles, episode by episode, the happenings of Sam and Jack as they attempt to raise their daughter and maintain their friendship and working relationship. They are still active members of SG-1, until General Hammond decides that their odd private relationship intereferes with their work. Until that point, Sam is an alternate member with Lieutenant Nicola Carpenter. Travel with them through missions you already know, but are now different because of Sam and Jack’s daughter and see how that affects them.
Rated: PG13
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Alternate Universe or Reality, Angst, Baby!fic, Episode Prologues & Epilogues, Hurt/Comfort, Romance, UST/Friendship
Original Archive Date: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: More Than
Chapters: 25 Completed: Yes
Word count: 62036 Read: 103176
Published: Aug 12, 2011 Updated: Sep 08, 2011
Story Notes:
Most chapters are a mixture of team, friendship, maybe UST, bit of angst. Each chapter will have specific spoilers for that particular episode (and possibly earlier ones). Basically, this is me re-writing season 6! Some chapters will be S/J heavy, others may be more team/family/friendship.

1. Moving In by Elise Hudson [Reviews - 0] (1074 words)
Chapter one is set after More Than Anyone (3), just before episode 6.04 Frozen.

2. 6.04 Frozen by Elise Hudson [Reviews - 0] (2013 words)
Jack’s been infected with the Ancient virus and he’s dying. Not only does Sam have to deal with the very real prospect of becoming a single parent again, but she also has to decide whether or not to allow a Tok’ra to blend with Jack. Angst and H/C ahead!

3. 6.05 Nightwalkers by Elise Hudson [Reviews - 0] (2443 words)
Whilst Jack is still with the Tok’ra, Sam gets a mysterious midnight phone-call which dregs up memories from when she was kidnapped for Adrian Conrad. She and SG-1 go to investigate and stumble onto more than they bargained for. Also contains spoilers for 5.11 Desperate Measures.

4. 6.06 Abyss by Elise Hudson [Reviews - 0] (2290 words)
Kanan is dead, Jack has been tortured by Ba’al but has made it home. He’s trying to deal with the after effects of the torture whilst Sam has to deal with the ramifications of her decision.

Angsty issues from both Jack and Sam regarding his blending with Kanan.

5. 6.07 Shadowplay by Elise Hudson [Reviews - 0] (2090 words)
Jack isn't too happy with his upcoming mission to Kelowna after what happened when they first met Jonas Quinn and his people.

Direct spoilers for 6.07 and 5.21 Meridian.

Minor character death included!

6. 6.08 The Other Guys by Elise Hudson [Reviews - 0] (1839 words)
After a few blissful days working in the research lab, Sam is pained to have Doctor Jay Felger return from his heroic rescue of SG-1.

7. 6.09 Allegiance by Elise Hudson [Reviews - 0] (2546 words)
Jack thought that the Alpha site was busy enough with the Rebel Jaffa until the Tok’ra turn up. Not only does he have to contend with the hostilities between Jaffa and Tok’ra, but also a certain Tok’ra by the name of Jacob Carter.

8. 6.10 Cure by Elise Hudson [Reviews - 0] (3633 words)
Jack has something he needs to do, leaving Sam to lead SG-1 on their diplomatic mission to Pangar.

9. 6.11 Prometheus by Elise Hudson [Reviews - 0] (2461 words)
Jack’s been quiet ever since his off-world visit to his son and Sam’s worried. She has to put aside family issues when a journalist uncovers the Prometheus project.

Content Warnings: Mild peril!

10. 6.12 Unnatural Selection Part One by Elise Hudson [Reviews - 0] (1281 words)
SG-1 have been asked to help out the Asgard with a little replicator problem.

Warning! Heavy angst regarding Replicator torture.

11. 6.12 Unnatural Selection (Part Two) by Elise Hudson [Reviews - 0] (1305 words)
Please note, that is the 4th part - the 2nd and 3rd can only be found at elisemarie.co.uk and are heavy with angst. They don't need to be read to understand this part.


This is the immediate after effects of the Replicator torture.

12. 6.13 Sight Unseen by Elise Hudson [Reviews - 0] (3511 words)
SG-1 are put on downtime because of Daniel’s odd hallucinations of insects flying through walls and Jack returns home from an otherwise normal mission. That is, until he starts to see things similar to those Daniel described. Before he can do anything about his own problem, his panic hits new heights when Daniella starts exhibiting the same signs.

13. 6.14 Smoke and Mirrors by Elise Hudson [Reviews - 0] (2693 words)
Summary: It's almost Daniella's first birthday, but Jack is arrested for Senator Kinsey's murder.

14. First Birthday by Elise Hudson [Reviews - 0] (1653 words)
It's Daniella's first birthday and time for some nice family fun time together. If Sam had forgiven Jack and was talking to him that is.

15. 6.15 Paradise Lost by Elise Hudson [Reviews - 0] (1142 words)
Things are still tense between Sam and Jack after she discovered he had been lying to her, but that all changes when a certain Harry Maybourne gets involved with ideas of alien weapons.

Bit of angst and tension in this one!

16. 6.16 Metamorphosis by Elise Hudson [Reviews - 0] (3794 words)
After the Russian team bring back news of Nirti's whereabouts, SG-1 accompany them with the hope of capturing or killing Nirti. Nirti has other plans for SG-1.

Bit of angst, capture and mild torture in this one!

17. 6.17 Disclosure by Elise Hudson [Reviews - 0] (1830 words)
General Hammond has his meeting with other Nations from Earth at the Pentagon and Major Carter is working with the Asgard to install new shield technology to the Prometheus, leaving Jack at home alone with his daughter.

18. 6.18 Forsaken by Elise Hudson [Reviews - 0] (1632 words)
After their mission to P2X-005, Sam is worrying about her flirtatious conversations with Corso, whilst Jack considers their relationship.

19. 6.19 Changeling by Elise Hudson [Reviews - 0] (1778 words)
With Teal'c and Bra'tac seriously ill, SG-1 needs to call for Jacob's help. The only problem with that is, Jacob does not yet know that Jack is Daniella's father.

20. 6.19B Christmas by Elise Hudson [Reviews - 0] (3591 words)
It's Christmas time for the O'Neill/Carter family and Sam wants to visit her brother, Mark. Jack then feels rather put out as it is his first Christmas with his daughter.

21. 6.20 Memento by Elise Hudson [Reviews - 0] (1650 words)
On its maiden voyage, the Prometheus' engines fail and this time Major Carter cannot save the day.

22. 6.21 Prophecy by Elise Hudson [Reviews - 0] (4453 words)
Needing to rescue another SG team from the clutches of a Goa'uld, Jack is forced to leave his ill son on Earth under Laira and Sam's watchful eyes.

23. 6.22 Full Circle by Elise Hudson [Reviews - 0] (3935 words)
Jack's informed that Anubis is heading to Abydos, intent on destroying it. Okay, so how do I get around the fact that in the MT reality, Daniel never ascended?

24. 7.01/2 Fallen/Homecoming by Elise Hudson [Reviews - 0] (3933 words)
After a hazardous mission to try and stop Anubis, things are more dangerous for Jack and Sam at home and at Jonas' leaving party.

25. 7.03 Fragile Balance by Elise Hudson [Reviews - 0] (3466 words)
It's the morning after Jonas' leaving party where things got dangerous for Jack and Sam, but now they have a new problem – MiniJack!