samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back yes please


Chapter 10


“General Hammond sir, we will need some space suits here. Teal’c, we will need all the spare mothership crystals we can get our hands on and we will have to inform both the Jaffa and the Tok’ra that we are going to have some guests soon. We will have to be prepared for some more Jaffa to join the rebellion and our group. Oh, I think we will need Bra’tac’s help on this one.” Daniel advised.

“What’s going on Daniel?” Jacob asked.

“Jack and Sam are going to disable the ships but I don’t know quite how they are going to do it. What they are going to do is destroy the crystals for both the shields and life support systems. They will have no other choice but to leave the ships and come down to the planet. When that happens, they want us to grab as many Jaffa as possible so they can turn them around to be like these others, free” Daniel said.

“I see; ok, we better get moving. Anything else?”

“Yea there is but only Teal’c and I can do it sir and we better get moving. Teal’c, once you have contacted Bra’tac meet me at where Jack and Sam are living. I’ll let you know what’s next. Ok, we better start moving.”

Teal’c went to Chulak to ask Bra’tac for his help. They returned with twenty Jaffa who believed that the Goa’uld were false gods. When Teal’c returned, he helped Daniel with the canteens. General Hammond had two four wheel all terrain vehicles sent through the Gate to use while they were on the planet.

They put every empty water container on the vehicles and they headed to where the red water was and they started filling them up; it took them over an hour. Meanwhile Jacob and George told everyone what was happening. They put them into groups of ten, with one member of an SG team with each group, with their radios.

When all of this was done Sam and Jack returned. They used the computer to point out the best areas for cover and to indicate where the ships and gliders might land. It took them a while to understand each other but they finally got the message. Then Jack and Sam disappeared once again.

Everyone was ready when there was a signal from one of the motherships to let everyone on the ground know that the ships had arrived. They all waited and then the death gliders moved in with some Ha’tac ships as well. Then, out of nowhere, there were orange fire balls coming from the planet; they were disabling the ships, so they would have to land on the planet. At the same time two of the fire balls hit both motherships, knocking out their two systems. The ships had no choice but to land on the planet. After the ships landed, all of the Jaffa left them and started to run away.

Within half an hour it was all over. Every Jaffa was caught, including Apophis himself and Klorel and Amonet. Daniel was shocked to see his wife for the first time since she had given birth. The Tok’ra took both Shar’re and Skarra away so they could remove the symbiotes.

Apophis tried to kill one of the men from one of the SG teams. He stabbed him in the chest; when that happened Teal’c used his staff weapon and killed Apophis and then he made sure that he was truly dead by zatting him three times and then he was gone.

Janet ran over to where the wounded SG member was; she could see the blood coming out of his mouth as he was trying to breathe. Out of nowhere, Sam arrived next to Janet and she bent down and held out her hand. Daniel quickly gave her one of the canteens and she put some of the water on her left hand. She then put it on the wound and held her hand there for twenty seconds and then she removed her hand. She took the canteen in one hand and lifted they man’s head with the other.

“Lt, drink the water that is there. Trust me, it will help you to heal.” Daniel said.

The Lt took only one mouth full of the red water and was able to swallow it. Then Sam stood up and passed the canteen back to Daniel and then turned and walked away. The Jaffa that had been caught were puzzled about what had just happened. They then saw that the Lt stood up and Janet removed the blood soaked shirt that was covering the wound and she was shocked at what she saw.

“It’s gone; the wound is completely healed. How do you feel Lt?” Janet asked.

“I feel fine Dr Fraser. All I could feel was Major Carter’s hand on the wound and pins and needles. It was the same when I took a mouth full of that stuff, what ever it was. I could feel the pins and needles in my lungs only for a few seconds.”

They all heard what the Lt had just said. They were shocked, including General Hammond and Bra’tac.

“Where did Sam go Daniel” Jacob asks.

“Don’t worry Jacob; she will be here tomorrow morning for breakfast with Jack. They will be resting now. Tomorrow Jack and Sam will take care of this lot. In the mean time, we all should be taking shifts until tomorrow morning.” Daniel said.

All of the teams shared in taking turns guarding Apophis’ Jaffa. The next morning, Jack and Sam arrived for breakfast, hand in hand. They ate with Daniel, Teal’c, Bra’tac, George, Janet and Jacob.






After breakfast, Jack and Sam changed the Jaffa’s minds about the Goa’uld. While they were doing that, Teal’c and two other’s from one of the SG teams along with Bra’tac went to the two mother ships. They replaced the damaged crystals and they left in a cargo ship.

That took two hours to do; General Hammond was able to get three space suits to use on the two mother ships. Jack and Sam were able to turn a third of the Jaffa done before they left to go for a swim, alone, before dinner. Daniel was able to work out what time they arrived and when they went for a swim, and when they would head back to their room for the night.

There was always one of the SG personnel at the swimming hole with a radio. When there was fifteen minutes to go, Daniel would radio to who ever it was at the swimming hole to get everyone out. When everyone was out and back to camp, it would be the time that Jack and Sam went to have their private swim together. Daniel was able to translate more of the writings and found out something that got him all excited.

“Oh my god. General Hammond, Jacob, Teal’c, come here you guys; you are not going to believe what I just found out” Daniel said, yelling at them. They walked over to where Daniel was.

“Daniel, what’s going on?” Jacob asked. Daniel turned around with a grin on his face.

“Remember what I said about the address that the brother and sister left behind?”

“Yes, what about it?” Jacob asked.

“Here, look at the address” Daniel showed them the laptop and they were surprised.

“That is Earth’s address,” General Hammond said.

“Yep, it sure is. That means some of the Ancients lived on earth over five thousand years ago and since Jack has the Ancient gene it mean’s that his Ancestors were Ancients. If we did his family tree, I guarantee they go all the way back to Egypt when Ra lived there.”

“I wonder how many others there are who might have the gene, that are related to Jack?” Jacob said.

Two days later Jack and Sam finished with the last of the Jaffa before they went for their swim. Sam was able to create a smaller swimming hole just for them so that they could have total privacy. General Hammond went back to Earth, to report on what had been going on and to trace Jack’s family tree for Daniel. He would also send some more supplies since the group of Jaffa was getting bigger.