samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back yes please


Chapter 16


“Sorry” Jack said.

Kinsey turned around and they were shocked when they saw one another.

“Colonel O’Neill, Major Carter; what the hell is going on here” Kinsey asked, in shock.

“We are shopping Kinsey, what does it look like?” Jack said.

Then he saw Sam’s swollen stomach.

“What the, are you the father O’Neill?”

“Yep and before you say another word, we are not going to be Court Martialed because we were under a voodoo spell. If you don’t believe me, ask General Hammond… hey ask the President yourself, he knows what happened between Sam and me.”

Kinsey was shocked by what Jack had just said. Jack and Jacob were smiling and Sam was giggling.

“I don’t care what stupid story you have; I will have you kicked out of the Air Force.”

“Not going to happen” Jack said.

“Jack, we had better get going.”

“Ok, Sam, let’s get going. Kinsey.”

Then they left, leaving Kinsey standing there. They went into the Baby Factory and checked out basinets, cribs, carriages, diapers, baby clothes, blankets and anything else they would need for the babies. They ordered some of the things that they had seen in one of the stores catalogues.

The assistant was quite surprised when they ordered seven basinets and seven cribs. After they finished there they headed back to the SUV and then they headed to one of the Real Estate agencies that were in town. They checked out some of the homes that they had for sale but there wasn’t anything that took their interest, so they headed back to the base.

Jack took Sam back to their rooms so she could get some rest. While there, Jacob and four SF’s carried all their bags into the room. Jack made a pot of tea, since Sam didn’t want to drink while she was pregnant. Once it was made, he poured it out for all three of them. After Sam finished her drink, she lay down and fell asleep. Jack was watching her from the dining table and Jacob noticed.

“Jack, you love her, don’t you?” Jacob asked.

“Yes I do and I want to do the right thing Jacob but we haven’t had a chance to talk about everything that has happened to us in the past few months.”

“Ok; who did this place up?” Jacob said looking around the room.

“The personnel of the SGC did this when they found out about the babies and the president payed for all of this and what’s in here; come and I’ll show you.”

They stood up and Jack showed Jacob the nursery. Jacob was very surprised.

“Holy Hannah!”

“Yea, what do you think Jacob?”

“This is amazing Jack” Jacob looked around the room, looking at the toys, furniture and clothes.

“I just can’t believe what he has done for you two.”

“Yea, same here.”

Later that night, after they talked Jacob went to the mess hall to have a late dinner. Jack stayed with Sam, just in case she woke up and needed a hand to get up to go to the bathroom.

Sam slept for four hours and when she woke up Jack helped her up. After she had been to the toilet they had a shower together. It was the first time they had seen one another naked, that they would remember. There was a seat for Sam to sit on while having the shower and after the shower they dried each other off.

Jack put his boxers on and a tee shirt while Sam put on a nightie that they bought that day from one of the maternity shops. Jack rubbed Sam’s feet for her, which she enjoyed and then he gently rubbed cream onto her large belly. Once done Sam climbed into bed.

Jack went to the fridge and got out a blue jell-o and chocolate cake for Sam. Since she was lying down, he feed her. When it was all gone, Sam fell asleep and Jack gave her a kiss good night.

He put some pants on and then he went to the mess hall to take the two plates back and he got himself something to eat before heading back to their rooms. On his way back he picked up Sam’s laptop from her lab. When he arrived back at their rooms, there was only the lamp on and Sam was still asleep. Jack went to the dining table and plugged in the laptop and turned it on. He began to check out the different Real Estate web sites for houses that were up for sale in the Colorado Springs area..

He found one that was like what they were looking for; it was just outside of town but close to the base. The house was a three story; the third story was attic on one side and the other side was the master bedroom, with a large bathroom and walk in closet. The bathroom had his and her hand basins, a large Jacuzzi bathtub and a walk in steam shower which was big enough for two people.

The second story had twelve bedrooms with six bathrooms and linen closets which could hold all the extra sheets, towels and blankets. There were wide hallways with two staircases that led downstairs.

On the first floor there was a large country kitchen with a large eat in area and a long breakfast bar; a large formal dining room, with built in cabinets for glassware and the good china and drawers for the silverware, serving dishes and table linens. There were two guest rooms with adjacent bathrooms; a games room big enough for a pool table and a bar, a home office which Jack knew that Sam would use often even on her down time, she still worked.

The living room was huge, it was six times bigger than his was, with a bar on one side of the room, a large fireplace and there was a sixteen foot coffered ceiling. There was a laundry room off of the kitchen, with a laundry shoot from both the third and second floors of the house, which is a good idea.

There was a triple garage with a flat roof. Jack thought it would be a good place for his telescope. Even the back yard was huge; there were about two acres in the back, which backed onto a preserve and about a half an acre in the front with plenty of trees around for the kids when they started to grow up.

After Jack checked out some more details on the place he started to fall in love with it. Then Jack got a pen and a piece of paper; he wrote down the code number of the house and the name of the Real Estate agency it is under. Once he was finished, he looked up to see Sam was awake and watching him.