samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please :)


By Christmas time Sam was about six and half months pregnant, Dr Knight had informed them that the baby’s growth had slowed down in the past two weeks but they were all healthy and doing well.

When Cassie arrived the day before Christmas she brought all of their gifts for one another, as well as from their family and friends.

“Jack”

“Yes Sam” Jack had the side of his head on Sam’s stomach.

“I feel like some pepperoni pizza and apricot chicken pizza.”

“Ok; anything else my sweet?”

“A large chocolate milk shake” Sam said, with a smile.
“Ok; will you be alright while I’m gone?”

At that moment Jacob arrived with Mark and his family.

“Dose that answer you question? Hi Dad, Mark, this is a surprise.”

“Sammie, woo, what happened to you?” Jack and Sam rolled their eyes.

“What do you think happened Mark?” Jacob said with a grin on his face, as he gave Sam a kiss on the forehead and shook Jack’s hand.

“Hi Dad, I was just on my way out to get Sam a pizza and shake. Would you like anything while I’m out?”

“Dad? Did I here you call my father Dad?” Mark asked, in shock.

“Yes Mark, you did. Colonel Jack O’Neill, meet your future brother in law Mark; Mark this is Sam’s fiancé Jack.”

“What? When did this happen? After you got my sister pregnant?” Mark started yelling.

“Mark you voice; just calm down will you?” Jacob asked.

“Dad, you knew about this and you are ok with it?”

“Mark, I was shocked at first but I found out a few things later on about the circumstances and they are important to the world.”

“What do you mean?”

“Jacob, would you like me to call in some favours?” Jack asked.

“Yes; if you can, I would appreciate it.”
“I’ll go and make some calls. Oh Mark, do not, I repeat, do not yell like that again in front of your children, in front of your wife or my fiancée.” Jack said, looking into Mark’s eyes.

“What are you going to do about it? Hit me?”

“No, I’m not like that. I love your sister and I have for three years. I would not hurt her; if I did she would kick my butt from here to Kansas and back again.”

Sam started giggling, which made Jack roll his eyes. He turned to give Sam a kiss and whispered in her ear,

“Stop that giggling will ya” before leaving the room.

While Jack went to get Sam the two pizzas and the milk shake she wanted, he called General Hammond, to see what he could do about getting clearance for Mark and his family. Jacob and Sam talked to Mark about Jack and about what he was like.

Half an hour later Jack returned with the two pizzas and the milk shake. They talked for a while with Mark asking Jack questions, which he answered.

Sam took a slice of each pizza, put them together like a sandwich and started munching on it. Everyone was watching her eat, with Jacob and Jack smiling at her. When Sam bit in to the pizza, she let out a happy moan with a grin on her face.

“Good?”

“Oh yes; this is just what I wanted to keep the little ones happy” then she took another bit of the pizza and Jack just shook his head.

“Anything to keep you and our children happy Sam” Jack put his hand on Sam’s stomach, rubbing it up and down because he knew that made her smile.

Ten minutes later General Hammond arrived with some papers for Mark and his wife to sign. General Hammond explained to them that once the papers were signed and then they could tell them everything. They both signed the papers and General Hammond took the two children to the cafeteria for some cake while Jack, Sam and Jacob explained everything to Mark and his wife Melanie.

Two hours later they finished with the explanations. They couldn’t believe it; Mark thought that they were lying. Jack went to get General Hammond, who was still with the children, to ask him if it would be ok to show Mark and Melanie the Stargate since they didn’t believe anything they have been told. He gave Jack the ok.

When Jack got back to Sam’s room, he gave Jacob the nod to let him know that it was ok. The two kids would stay with Sam and Jack while General Hammond and Jacob took Mark and Melanie to the SGC. When they got there, they all changed into BTU’s. When they reached the gate room they saw that the gate was spinning.

“Mark, this is the alien device that Sam was telling you about” Jacob said.

“What does it do again, Dad?”

“You will see in a minute.”

When the seventh chevron locked, there was a whooshing sound as the event horizon came out towards them and gave them a fright.

“That is incredible Dad; what happens now?”

“Come with me and you will see.”

They held one another’s hand’s as they stepped though the gate. When they got to the other side,

“Wow, how far did we travel?”

“We travelled approximately sixty Millon light years from Earth.”

“Wow, this place looks a bit like earth” Melanie said, looking around.

Then a cargo ship arrived and Jacob gave the pilot a wave. The ship landed and Jacob led them into the ship and introduced them to Teal’c, who was piloting. Then they were off again. A couple of minutes later they landed and when they got out they had a good look around. Jacob introduced them to some of the Tok’ra, the Jaffa and some of the SG Team members who were there. They were all asking about Jack, Sam and the babies and he told them they were all well.