samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please


“Who is your boss?”

“I have many bosses”

“Ok, who is the boss that ordered you to kidnap the children?”

“He calls himself Jones.”

“I see” Jack started walking back and forth before turning to the guy.

“Is Senator Kinsey involved in the plot of the kidnapping and the experiments on the children?”

“Yes”

“Why?”
“Because you and your team have pissed him off over the past four years and he wants to shut down the SGC.”

“Why would he want to shut it down?”

“So he and his colleagues could use the Stargate to steal alien technology to help defend Earth.”

“Is there anything else?”

“Yes, he was pissed off because both you and Major Carter didn’t get Court Martialed since you were lovers and had seven children together.”

“What seven?” one of the NID agents asked, in shock.

“Major Carter had seven healthy babies” General Hammond said.

“We were told she only had one”

“Well, now you know,” Jack said.

“Colonel O’Neill, why weren’t you and Major Cater Court Martialed?”

“Sir?” Jack looked at General Hammond and he nodded.

“The reason why is that Major Cater and I had our heads sucked in an Ancients depository and we lost our memories for about four months. Dr Daniel Jackson was able to translate the writings at the Ancient site and the text that was on the walls. He found out that there were two Ancient lovers and they left the knowledge behind for two people, a man and a woman with the Ancient gene to unlock that knowledge. We had no choice but to have our heads sucked because a now x- snake head was after a weapon which he thought was on the planet.”

“What do you mean x-snake head?”

“Baal was a Goa’uld and now he is dead, so is Apophis. They both were zatted three times and now their Jaffa are free.”

“Ok, we understand now”

“Ok, that will be all now.” Hammond said.

Jack got the two SF’s to take Mr Smith back to the cells.

“Now we have the evidence we need for a conviction against Senator Kinsey and the guys we have arrested.” Jack said.

“Yes, I just couldn’t believe that Senator Kinsey would do something like that” One of the agents said.

“Well you guys know what he is really like. If you all will excuse me, I’m going to check on my family” Jack said, as he was heading for the door.

“Colonel O’Neill, if it is ok with you, I would like to meet your family.”

“Sure, why don’t you all come and see the little ones” then they all left to go to the infirmary.

When they arrived there, Janet, Daniel, Teal’c and Sam were feeding four of the seven children; Sam looked up when she saw Jack walk thought the door. She smiled at him and Jack returned the smile. Jack introduced the four NID guys to Sam and the children.

“Wow, they must be a handful?”

“Yes, they are but we have great friends who are helping us out” Sam said as she was burping their only daughter.

They talked for a few minutes before the four NID guys left. Janet went back to her office while Jack, Sam, Daniel and Teal’c took the kids home. When they arrived they could smell something good cooking and they went to check it out.

“Dad, what are you up to?” Sam said.

“Hi ya kiddo, I’m cooking spaghetti bolognaise for dinner tonight.”

“Mmm, it smells great.” and Sam gave her father a hug.

“How are the kids?”
“They are ok; the guys are putting them to bed.”

“Ok. I noticed that there are more men outside.”

“Yes, after what happened the President gave General Hammond the go ahead for more security for us.”

“I have spoken to the Counsel about that and they are making up a security wall for the kids room. It’s like a force shield and if you can do up some sort of hand device to turn it on and off, at least it would be something to help.”

“Thanks Dad, they would be great” Sam gave Jacob another hug as the others came in.

“Hey what’s going on here?” Jack asked.

“Jack, the Tok’ra are making a force shield for the kid’s room and I’m going to make a device that only certain people can use to activate it.”

“Cool” Jacob chuckled at Jack.

They talked while Jacob was getting dinner ready. When Cassie arrived from school they told Cassie what had happened to the kids. She was shocked by it and asked if the kids were ok. They told her that they were.

A week later Sam put a small computer into the wall outside the children’s room, with a thumb scanner next to the door to activate the force shield. So, if any one tried to walk into the room they would get a shock from the shield and it would also send alarms to whoever was on duty at the time.

Six months after the birth of the children, SG1 went on two more missions while the children stayed on the base. They were able to go off world for a night or two but on one mission Sokar’s Jaffa caught them but Jack and Sam were able to turn some of them around and they helped SG1 to escape. They agreed they would find some way of sending messages to Bra’tac if there was any danger and what the system lords were up to.

The NID men that were caught were all found guilty and sentenced to twenty years in prison. Kinsey somehow managed to get away with it and Jack wasn’t a happy camper.

Coming Soon: Ancient Lovers – Five years later