samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please


Chapter 6

The next morning, Teal’c and Jack went to see what was happening. They had noticed that the Jaffa were at the wall where Daniel had been working for the past couple of days. Teal’c recognised the symbols on their foreheads, it was Baal’s. They managed to head back to where Sam and Daniel were waiting for them. Daniel took a lot of pictures and used his video camera to record the area while Sam was on the look out.

When Jack and Teal’c returned Sam passed them some water and after a short breather they heard foot steps. Teal’c went to check it out and saw the Jaffa were heading towards them. They all went back into the room. Jack put his hand on a handprint and the door shut and the Jaffa thought that there was no one on the planet.

Ten minutes later they heard staff weapons firing at the door; they were getting close to opening it. Jack and Sam had no other choice; at the same time they put both of their hands on the deep handprints that were on each side of the device and leant forward. The device grabbed their heads and thirty seconds later the devices let go of their heads at the same time and they both collapsed on to the floor.

Daniel and Teal’c noticed blood coming from the palms of their hands and they checked it out. They noticed a small, pearl coloured disk imbedded in both of their hands. Daniel used a bit of water to remove the blood from their hands and quickly bandaged them.

By the time he finished doing that, the Jaffa had broken through and had their weapons trained on them. There were four of them and as soon as they saw who it was they put their staff weapons down and one of them walked forward.

“Hello, I’m Tel’mac of the Tok’ra, you are SG1?”

“Yes we are; what are you guys doing here?” Daniel asked.

“Baal found strange readings coming from this planet and sent two mother ships to find out what it was. Do you know what it was?”

“Yes, it was coming form that wall” Daniel said, as he pointed to where the two devices were.

“Do you know what it is?”

“Yes, it’s from the Ancients. It’s no good now though; the knowledge has been down loaded into Jack and Sam. We have to get back to the Stargate and back to Earth as soon as possible.”
“You can’t, the gate is heavily guarded.”

“What about a cargo ship then? We could use it to get to the closest planet with a Stargate and use it to get to Earth?”

“Baal already suspects that some of the Jaffa are Tok’ra spies; he thinks that I’m one of them.”

“Is there anything you can do for us?”

“No, but you will have to hide somewhere for at least three or four days.”

“I have already contacted General Hammond and he is sending a message to the Asgard for their assistance but we don’t know how long it would be before they will arrive.” Teal’c said.

“We don’t have much time. The last time this happened to Jack he started speaking Ancient within three days and it almost killed him. He ended up going to the Asgard home world and then they were able to remove the Ancient download.”

Then they all heard Jack groaning and knew that he was waking up. Then he opened his eyes

“What happened?”

“Jack, you had an Ancient depository downloaded into your head again.”

“Oh yea, now I remember. Sam, is she ok?” Jack started to sit up.

“Sam is still out of it Jack; how are your hands?”

“Throbbing a bit, other wise fine.” Then he turned to see four Jaffa looking at him.

“Oh great.”

“Jack, it’s ok. This is Tel’mac, he is Tok’ra; they all are.” Daniel said.

“Hi guys, what’s up?” and then Jack started to move towards Sam to check on her.

“Baal is the one who is here Jack. He found the same readings that Sam had gotten on her gismo there.”

“Great, now what?”

“You will have to leave here soon and find a place to hide until we leave. Hopefully your friends the Asgard can get here in time to rescue you.”

”Thanks for that. Teal’c, can you carry Sam? We will have to find a place to hide out in. Thanks guys and the next time you send a message to the Tok’ra base, say hi to Dad and Selmac for me; hell from all of us.”

“We will do that. He is on a mission at the moment but I will pass the message on. We had better go now before they send someone to look for us.”

“Thanks.”

Then the Tok’ra left them. Jack got up and helped Teal’c lift Sam up and over his shoulders in a fireman’s lift. They left the room and went to find an area where they could camp for the night. A few hours later it was starting to get dark and they had found a place where they could camp for the night. When they had just settled down for the night, Sam woke up, with a headache.

“Oh, my head!” Sam said. Jack was sitting next to her.

“It will pass in few minutes. Are you ok?”

“Yea; why are my hands bandaged?” Sam said, as she sat up looking at her hands.

Daniel walked over to them while Teal’c was on guard.

“Here, let me have a look at them,” Daniel said, as he crouched down next to Sam, then he started to take them off.

“They were bleeding. It seems that when you put your palms on the hand prints and had the knowledge down loaded, it also put something into the palms of your hands at the same time.” Daniel said,

Jack held a flash light, watching, while Daniel finished taking the first bandage off. When the bandage was off and the gauze was removed, they could all see the pearl coloured disk in Sam’s palm.

“What the hell?” Jack said/

“Perhaps it is some sort of weapon, like a hand device or something” Sam said. Daniel finished taking the other bandage and gauze off.

“Cool. Daniel, have you had time to do any more translating?” Jack asked.

“Yes; I have found out that the two Ancients were lovers. They had many children together. In one part, it says that they found a small waterfall where the water was red. It was some type of healing water. What I have worked out so far is that there was a female Goa’uld that used to be here. Her ship crashed and the eight males that were with her died and she was injured. They didn’t know that she was a Goa’uld at that time. They gave her some hot, red water and some sort of herbs for her to drink. She and symbiote almost died and they had saved her. When they found out what she was, they held their hands together and with their free hands they put them on her temple.

That is as far as I got; that part of the ruin was gone. She was with them for six months before another ship arrived and took her away; but not before they killed almost everyone, including the children.”