samandjack.net

Author's Notes: I'm so sorry this one took FOREVER! I just never found the time. I really hope you like this one!

I own nothing but my mistakes!


I woke up to a pair of blue eyes looking at me.

"Hi," I said. She smiled,

"Hi,"

"How long have you been up?"

"Not long,"

"What time is it?"

"A little after nine. Now I figured we could get up, be productive, and do something. Or we could just lay here. Your choice. They both sound appealing to me."

"We can lay here." I said and she smiled, looking contempt with my choice. So we just laid there, holding each other. I have pictured waking up like this and now I have, and it is so much more then I thought it was going to be. I would've kept holding her if it wasn't for the knock on my door.

"Oh for cryin' out loud!" I said. Sam just giggled and flopped down on the pillows as I slipped out from under her. I pulled on a pair of jeans and went to kiss her.

"Don't be gone long," She said.

"Trust me, I won't." I kissed her again when there was more knocking and then a voice,

"Jack? It's me, Daniel. Are you home?"

We both gasped when we heard the door open.

"Hide!" I whispered to Sam. She flipped the covers off and dove under the bed. I got back under the covers and pretended to be asleep when the bedroom door opened.

"Jack," Daniel said. I could hear footsteps coming towards me. My face was between the two pillows.

"Jack," He repeated, this time coming over and shaking my shoulders.

"Is the world under attack by snake heads?" I mumbled, my voice muffled.

"No, but-"

"Ack!!" I cut him off. "I don't wanna hear it."

"Okay, sorry." He said sarcastically.

"Why are you here?" I said.

"Oh! Yeah, umm, you are needed at the base."

I groaned.

"It's a meeting with the President." He said.

"The President of bad timing? Because I think you got that position already filled."

"It's about our alliance with the Asgard." He said, ignoring my comment.

"What time?"

"In a hour."

"Fine. I'll be there. Is it just me or all of SG-1?"

"Just you."

"Alright, see ya Daniel."

"Bye, Jack." And then he walked out and neither one of us moved until we heard his car start up and pull away.

"Well, there goes my day of downtime with you."

Sam gets our from underneath the bed and stands up. She's wearing her black underwear and one of my t-shirts that stop mid-thigh. It was quite a turn on.

"Well, I will be here waiting for you when you get home."

"Is that a promise or a threat?"

"It's both." She said with a seductive smile and tone.

"I'll be looking forward to it, Miss Carter." She smiled and kissed me,

"Now go get in the shower. You won't want to be late."

----------

I came home a was greeted by dead silence.

"Sam?"

Silence.

I walked to the kitchen and looked around. Everything looked untouched. I walked into the bedroom, and the bed was unmade. Which is weird because Sam always makes the bed. So now I was starting to worry. I searched the whole house, the backyard, and still nothing so I got into my truck and drove to her house.

I pulled up and her car was there, and lights were on. So at least I know she's home. My heart rate slows down, and I try to get my breathing under control. I walk up and knock on her door. I hear footsteps and the lock turning. The door flies open and Sam looks shocked. She's been crying. Sam never cries.

"Jack!" She said, a smile that didn't reach her eyes plastered on her face.

"Sam, what's wrong?" I say, walking past the door and pulling her with me, pushing the door shut.

"Nothing, Jack." She said, and smiles again. Her eyes are red, glistening with unshed tears. I can tell by the way her voice is tight that she's fighting them back.

"Sam, you've been crying."

"It's nothing," She says, the smile no longer on her face.

"Tell me," I said.

She abruptly stood up, "I said it's nothing, damn it." She said, her voice raising. She was getting mad, and she rarely gets mad. She ran a hand through her short blonde hair.

I stood up next to her, "Somethings wrong. And I'm not going to leave you alone until you tell me."

"Get out."

I sat down on the couch and propped my feet up on the coffee table. I look up at her,

"No."

She glares at me that could freeze hell. She does a huff of irritation and storms off. Next thing I hear is her bedroom door slamming. I sit there on the couch, trying to figure out what I did for a few hours. I get up and walk to her closed bedroom door. I knock quietly. There was no answer, so I went in and closed the door. There was a lamp on by her bed. I walked up to her and looked at her. She was sleeping peacefully. I walked around into the other side and took my shoes and jacket off. I climbed into the bed, trying not to wake her up. I spooned up behind her and she instantly got closer to me. I shifted and touched something hard. I took my free hand and reached for it. I looked at it in the dim light. All it was was a plastic stick.

With a pink plus.



End Notes: More will be coming. I assure you!

xoxo,

WhiteTigers