samandjack.net

Author's Notes: I am getting as much as I can done. Because I am going to be super busy and won't know when I will have any free time. So, enjoy!!!

I own nothing.


I woke up and looked up at the ceiling. The events of last night came rushing into my head. Was it a dream? I sat up and looked at the time. And then I realized it was Sunday, so I didn't have to get up. But, it was already getting late in the morning. I got up, showered, shaved, brushed my teeth, and put on jeans and a t-shirt. I thought about last night while drinking some coffee.

After I kissed her she smiled, blushing, and walked to her car. I couldn't help nut notice the sway in her hips. I smiled as she drove away. I wonder what she was doing right now. I could still feel her lips on mine. It was driving me crazy with this new hunger for her.

I suddenly had an idea. She was a woman. And probably wanted someone romantic. We never had a real date. Why not take her on one Friday night? But what would she like? Dinner and a movie? Moonlit walks on the beach? I'll have to find out. I'll ask her tomorrow at the base.

I was missing her. I wonder if she was missing me too.

----------(Monday)

I walked out of the locker room, dressed in fatigues. And went to look for a certain blonde haired, blue eyed Major. She was probably in her lab. So I went and checked there first.

Empty.

I went to the commissary.

Nothing. But I did grab a bowl of blue Jello, and went to continue my search. My next guess was her quarters. I navigated my way through the hallways and came to her door. I knocked.

"It's open!" A very sexy feminine voice called out.

I opened it and walked in. She was at her desk, typing something on her laptop.

"Hey," I said.

She looked up and smiled, "Good morning."

I walked over to her, "I brought you something." I held out the bowl of Jello and watched as her face lit up.

"Thank you, but for breakfast?" She asked as she took the bowl.

"Why not? Plus, I bet you haven't eaten anything yet anyways."

"Well, you're right,"

I opened my mouth to interrupt, but she beat me to it,

"But I have a perfectly good excuse."

"Oh? And what's that?"

"Well, you see, that new piece of technology SG-7 brought back had an unusual energy-"

"Ack!" I said and put my hands up. I was lost at the word ''technology''

"Just eat your Jello, will ya?" I said.

She smiled, "Yes, Sir."

I gave her my best mad glare. But I couldn't hold it. Who could stay mad at her?

She took a bite of Jello,

"So, Carter. Any plans Friday?"

"I don't think so, why?"

I didn't want her to know why I had asked, "Because I thought SG1 could have a poker night. We haven't had one in awhile."

She got another spoonful ready, "Sounds great!"

"Good. Want to just ride home with me on Friday then?"

"Sure." She smiled.

"I'll catch ya around, Carter."

"Yasureyoubetchya!" She said as I walked out and couldn't help but laugh.

I went to the infirmary. I needed advice from good 'ol Doc.

"Doc?" I called out.

"Colonel, in my office." I heard her say. I walked in.

"Colonel, what can I do for you today?"

"I need advice."

"Ok?"

"You're a girl, right?"

"The last time I checked I was."

"What do you think is a good date?"

"You have a date?"

I didn't answer right away. "Yeah."

"With Sam?"

"Yeah, sure, Doc."

"Don't worry, she called me Saturday night was acting worse then a teenager. So, I know."

I let out the breath I didn't realize I was holding, "So, do you know what Sam likes or expects?"

"Not a whole lot. She doesn't date that much."

"Well, tell me what you do know."

"Ok. Well, she prefers lilies over roses. She's like you, doesn't care for fancy places, but can go for them anyway. But she does like romantic too."

"Thanks, Doc."

"You're welcome."

With that I left. I had a date to plan.



End Notes: Thank you!
I needs ideas for their big date! Should it end bad or good? Should they take the next big step? Or will one of them stop in the middle of it? Any of your ideas would be helpful! Keep an eye out for Chapter 6! :)
Adios Amigos!