samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please


Sam and Cassie continued shopping. Sam decided to stop in one of the bridal shops in town; they looked around and Sam didn’t see anything she liked there and they left.

“Sam, where did you get your wedding dress from?”

“From Pete’s mother; she wants me to wear it. When I saw it I knew that it wasn’t me but she thinks I will look beautiful in it.”

“I know a site on line where there are hundreds of dresses. We could have a look at it for dresses. The website is bridesave.com.”

“Good idea; lets head back to my place and have a look” and they in Sam’s car and headed to her place.

Twenty minutes later they arrived at Sam’s house. Sam put her shopping bags away while Cassie booted up her computer. When Sam returned, she signed in on line and then went to the website.

“Ok, sleeves, straps only, neck line, what sort do you think Cassie?”

“Sweetheart” She said giggling

“Ok, skirt”

“Ball gown” Cassie said quickly

“Ok, ball gown it is. What about the train?”

“All, so then you can choose from there.”

“Ok, let’s see what it comes up with, shall we.”

Sam clicked ‘find gown’ and when the choices were displayed, they went through them all.

“Sam, I think the fourth one suits you.”

“Yeah, I like it to but I think the train needs to be bit longer.”

“Well, e-mail the designer and see if she could make it longer and even make it detachable for you?”

“Good idea, I’ll do that right now.”

Sam e-mailed the designer about the dress and then all she could do is wait for a reply. While they were still on the website, they checked out veils and headpieces, as well as brides’ maid dresses. Sam picked a veil that was waist length; triple layered and with a crystal and clear mini beaded edge. She also chose a silver and clear rhinestone headpiece.

Cassie had a look at the different dresses that they had available. She picked out one that was similar to Sam’s dress but she chose it in an apricot colour; her other dress was navy blue because that was what Pete picked out. Once that was sorted out and paid for on line, Sam checked her e-mails while Cassie made them coffee.

Jack returned to the base and changed into his BDU’s. As he was walking towards his office, the alarms went off and he went to find out who it was. He knew that there were three teams still off world. When he reached the control room,

“Who is it Walter?” Jack asked