samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please


“It’s the Tok’ra sir.”

“Open the iris.”

Walter pressed the key that activated the iris and when it opened one figure walked through and the gate shut down. Jack went down to the gate room.

“Stand down and dismissed” he told the security team.

“Jacob, what are you doing here? Do the Tok’ra know that you are here?”

“Hello to you to Jack and yes, we received a signal, so they sent me.”

“What signal? I didn’t…. “then he turned to the control room.

“Walter, get your ass down here” he called out. Walter walked down to where they were standing.

“Is there something I should know Walter?”

“Sorry sir, Cassie asked me to send the message since we didn’t know where they were at this time.”

“Oy, ok how many know about what happened with Carter?”

“Everyone knows sir. You know that you and Colonel Carter have our full support sir, to carry out this mission.”

“What, is Sam being promoted? Where is George?”

“Washington and I’ve been promoted as well and have taken over Hammond’s job. Come on, I think I know why Cassie wanted you here. We need to talk; Walter hold all my calls unless it’s Hammond or the top brass.”

“Yes sir”

“Shall we go to my office, Jacob?”

“Ok, where is Sam?”

“With Cassie, it’s Saturday and they are doing some girl thing together.”

“Ok” they walked towards Jack’s office.

“So, you are a General now and in change of this place?”

“Yep, the top brass reasoned that I deserved it, since I have saved Earth’s ass once again”

“Who was it this time who tried to take over the planet?”

“Anubis but he and his Super Soldiers are dead. Oh, by the way, there is an Ancient out post down in Antarctica, not far from where Carter and I ended up near the second stargate. I used some sort of Ancient weapon there to destroy all of his ships. ”

They went into his office and when the door was closed, they sat down to talk.

“Anubis?”

“Toast; so the Tok’ra don’t have to worry about him anymore.”

“How did you know it was him?”

“Some of the rebel Jaffa that were in his ranks sent a message to Bra’tac, who then came and warned us. How long are you going to be here for?”

“Not long I’m afraid.”

“Hang on for a sec” and Jack got up and went to his phone and called Sam.

“Carter… Can you come in…bring Cassie with you… you have a visitor… no, it’s not that ass hole. You going to love this one…tell Cassie that she is in trouble when she gets here…. Ok, see you soon” then he hung up with a grin on his face.