samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please


Sam left five minutes later to head to the airport to pick up Mark and his family. On the way to the hotel, she explained to him what the play was about and that it was being taped. Once she dropped them off, after they were settled in, she went around to Jack’s place. As soon as she got to his door he opened it and pulled her in, before closing the door and pulling her into his arms and giving her a passionate kiss. They broke apart for some air.

“Jack, I’m sorry that Pete showed up; he told me that he wasn’t going to come until tomorrow.”

“Hey, don’t worry about it.”

“Thank you for the roses. I love them, even if they aren’t real ones”

“Well I’m pleased you love them. I’ve checked out PYX582; good choice for a honeymoon.”

“I know I checked it out for myself too. It looks like I’ll have to pack summer clothing for it.”

“Ok, you better get going and I will see you tomorrow night then.”

“Ok Jack, see you then and I love you.”

“I love you too” they kissed before she left his home. On her way home, she called Pete.

“Hello”

“Pete”

“Sam, what is it? Where are you?”

“Pete, I have to get a couple of things that I’ll be needing for tomorrow night. I’ll pick up some dinner and some food for the house since I haven’t been at home for the past few weeks.”

“Ok I’ll have a shower and watch some TV until you get back.”

“Ok, bye”

Then she hung up. She then called Teal’c and asked him to meet her at the mall. When she arrived there she had to wait for him and then he showed up and Daniel was with him.

“Sam, are you ok?”

“Yeah, Pete showed up. Luckily I had to leave to pick up Mark and the family and then I went around to Jack’s place for few minutes before coming here.”

“Does Pete know that you are here?”

“I called him to tell him that I needed to buy a few things like food for the house.”

“Ok, why the mall?”

“Come with me and I’ll tell you what I’ve got planned.”

They walked with Sam into Victoria’s Secret.

“Hello, can I help you?”

“Yes, I’m Samantha Cater and I called last month about one of the chemises you could get for me.”

“Oh yes, I remember you; I’ve got it here, just a minute and I’ll be right back” she walked into the back of the store, while Daniel and Teal’c were looking around.

“Sam, what’s going on?”

“Look, I can’t take it back to my place because of Pete, so since Teal’c is taking care of our bags in the morning, he could take this tonight.”

“Ok, is it sexy?”

“Of course and it is white. When I was searching for the right one I found this one that I wanted but it was on a different site. Since they know me here, I asked them if they could get it for me. I said it was for my wedding night and it is going to be a surprise.”

Then the women came back with the box in her hands and put it on the counter.

“Is he your fiancé?”

“Daniel, no, both he and Murray are friends.”

“Ok, would you like to see if it is the right one?”

“Sure”

The assistant opened the box and moved a couple of pieces of paper and lifted part of it out for Sam to look at.

“Yes, that’s the one, thanks.”

As she was putting it away, Sam noticed that Daniel was blushing and Teal’c had turned away when he saw it. Daniel whispered to Sam,

“Sam, this chemise is hot; Jack sure is going to love you tomorrow night” Sam grinned.

“Of course, that is what wedding nights are all about Daniel.”

Besides the chemise, Sam bought seven sets of silk and lace underwear sets, in seven different colors. Once everything was paid before, they left Victoria’s Secret and they walked into another shop where Sam bought five bikinis for the honeymoon. They were emerald green, navy blue, and royal blue, black and red.

When everything was wrapped and paid for they headed out to the car park. She passed the bags to Teal’c.

“Teal’c, can you take care of these for tomorrow.”

“I will Colonel Carter”

“Thanks, I better get going. See you all tomorrow”

Then they parted ways. Sam went to get a few groceries and she called for a pizza to be delivered to her place. Then she went home and when she arrived with two bags of groceries Pete was watching TV. When she walked in. he got up as she went into the kitchen

“Where were you? You were away for a long time.”

“Mark’s plane got in late and I had to go to a couple of places before coming back here. I ordered a pizza and it should be here in few minutes.”

Sam started putting things away, while Pete watched her.

“What, pizza?”

“Yes, you know I love pizza. Anyway, I haven’t had any for almost two months so I’m looking forward to eating some tonight.”

“Ok, whatever.”

Once everything was put away, Sam got two beers out of the fridge but Pete shook his head no, so she put one back. She opened hers before going to sit down on the couch.
A few minutes later the pizza arrived and after Sam paid for it, they sat down to watch some television while eating.

Halfway through eating her pizza, Sam got up and went to get another beer before returning back to the couch.

After the pizza was gone, Sam put the box away. While in the kitchen she opened another beer and she watched Pete who was watching the news. She drank the bottle quickly and put it into the recycle bin before opening another bottle.

Then she went to join him on the couch. Two hours later Sam pretended that she had fallen asleep. She heard Pete get up and moved her into a prone position and put a blanket over her before he turned the television off. Then she heard him turn off the lights as he made his way into her bedroom and turned the lights on, before partially closing the door.

Sam opened her eyes and listened; she heard the bed squeak knowing that he had gotten in her bed and then she heard the light go out. She then closed her eyes and fell asleep herself.