samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please


“I’m pleased that you all like it so far. I was worried that Sam’s father couldn’t make it here tonight. If he didn’t, we would have used Plan ‘B’, which is General George Hammond as Sam’s godfather, to take over the role as the protective godfather. There is one more scene to do. We will take a break for ten minutes while the stage crew gets the last part sorted out. This, of course, is the wedding; which will be done in front of me. We would like all of you to join in on this one if you can.” Then Jack poked his head through the curtain and they all saw him.

“Hey Cassie, I hope that there is cake after the wedding” everyone laughed.

“Yes Jack, there will be cake” She said, shaking her head.

“Sweet” then he disappeared behind the curtain.

“General Hammond will let you all know when to be seated for the wedding, thank you.” and then she headed back stage where the hair dresser was doing Sam’s hair.

“I couldn’t believe what Jack did out there.”

“We all heard Cassie” Janet said.

Janet was already dressed; she was starting to help Sam into her wedding dress. Cassie sat down in the chair so the hairdresser could start working on her hair. When Sam was in her wedding gown, she started putting her make up on and her earrings and necklace. By the time she finished, Cassie’s hair was done. Then she quickly got changed herself and put on the earrings and necklace that Sam gave them that morning.

Both Cassie and Janet had white and apricot roses in their hair with the same flowers in their bouquets. When it was time to leave, Janet connected the train to Sam’s dress and then added the veil last.

Once they were done, there was a knock on the door. Janet went to answer it and then opened it wider. Jacob walked in and stopped when he saw how beautiful Sam looked.

“Sam, you look beautiful.”

“Thanks Dad”

“Shall we?”

“Yep, let’s get this show on the road.”

Janet put the veil over her head and then passed her the white rose bouquet and then she went to help Cassie with the train. They left to go out through the back of the hall and walked around the side of the building where both SF’s and Secret Service agents were on watch. When they saw Sam they all smiled, as she walked past them.

When they reached the entranceway, the two sliding doors were closed and two SF’s were at the doors waiting for the music to begin. Janet and Cassie sorted out Sam’s train as they all heard,

“Ladies and gentlemen, can you please take you seats, the wedding is about to begin.”