samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please


Jack, Daniel and Ferretti were standing up in the front with the minister. After everyone was seated, Hammond gave the nod for the music to begin. When it did the doors opened, and Cassie walked down first, then twenty seconds later Janet started walking down the aisle.

When she reached the front, the music changed and everyone stood up as Jacob walked Sam down the aisle. Jacob was wearing his dress blues. There were lots of whispers about how beautiful Sam looked in her wedding dress. Sam and Jacob saw the archway up in the front and Jack had his back to them. When they were halfway up the aisle, Jack turned around to see Sam walking toward him and his smile got even bigger.

When she reached the front next to Jack, the wedding ceremony began. During the wedding, there was music playing quietly in the background. They were playing ‘From this Moment’ by Celine Dion and then they played ‘When I Look into Your Eyes’ by Firehouse and finished with ‘Always’ from ‘Brian Adam. When the last song finished, everyone heard.

“I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride.”

“Sweet”

Jack lifted the veil over Sam’s head and looked into her eyes. He then cupped her face and kissed her and they wrapped their arms around each other and Jack dipped her in front of everyone. Everyone laughed and cheered them on. When they straightened up again, they were still kissing. Everyone was chuckling by then.

The minister cleared his throat to get their attention but that didn’t work. Selmac had an idea, so she took over Jacob’s body and he stood up and walked over to them with a grin on his face.

“General O’Neill, what the hell are you doing kissing my daughter!” Selmac used Jacob’s General tone of voice.

They quickly broke apart like a couple of teenagers who had just been caught making out. Everyone laughed.

“DAD” they said at the same time.

Jacob just shook his head and went back to sit down next to Mark, who was laughing so hard that his face went red. They signed the papers while everyone calmed down. Once done, they returned to the spot where they had been standing before.

“I’m pleased to introduce Jonathan and Samantha O’Neill” and the music started again as everyone clapped.

Cassie returned to the stage as everyone settled down.

“On behalf of my class, the school, the US Air Force, family and friends, thank you all for making tonight possible. The last part, where Sam’s father got up and yelled at them, that wasn’t part of this play but it was very funny. They were like a couple of teenagers being busted by the General for making out, Nice one, Jacob. There are just two more things to make the end of this evening possible. Jack, Sam, can you please come up here after Mom takes the train off?”

Janet took Sam’s train off and Jack held onto Sam’s hand as they walked up the steps onto the stage and they stood next to Cassie.

“There is no wedding with out cake.”

As soon as she said that, the curtain was pulled back revealing sixteen cakes. Fifteen were put on a manmade heart shaped archway. They were all tripe layered heart shaped wedding cakes.

They all were chocolate and vanilla layered cakes with white frosting and white and apricot icing roses around the layers. The sixteenth cake was an eight layered, round chocolate and vanilla cake with white frosting and also had white and apricot icing roses and hearts all around it with ‘J’ and ‘S’ on the layers. On top of the cake were the bride and groom. The groom was in Air Force uniform. Everyone was shocked to see it.

“Well, I did say that there was cake Jack. Would you and your bride like to cut the first piece” Cassie said smiling.