samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Let the honey moon begin :) Feed back, yes please


When they exited the wormhole it was late afternoon. The gate closed down behind them.

“Well shall we?”

They walked to where they’re campsite was set up. They had their arms around each other as they walked for ten minutes. When they arrived at their campsite, it was already set up for them. They walked into the two room tent to see chill bins full of food for them, bottles of water and other camping necessities.

They walked into the second room of the tent, where they found their bedding, along with the bags of clothes that they had brought to the base earlier. They were surprised to see a queen-sized airbed on a box frame with a headboard. There were white silk sheets on the bed as well as a blue and green square quilt cover on top and fluffy pillows. There was a note on the bed. Sam picked it up and read it.

“Jack, Sam, enjoy your honeymoon. Check the green chill bin for something extra for your wedding night. There is dry fire wood in a cave near by. See you both in two weeks, Daniel”

She passed the note to Jack and walked back out to find the green chill bin. When she found it she opened it and pulled out a bottle of champagne and a box of strawberries. She turned around to see Jack standing there.

“At least it is cold” Sam said as Jack stepped forward and took the bottle out of her hand.

“I’ll open it before it warms up.”

“Ok; there are glasses in the bin as well. While you take care of that, I’ll slip into some thing more comfortable”

“Ok”

Sam put the box back into the bin and then went into the other room. While she was getting changed, Jack got the two glasses out and he opened the bottle and poured the two drinks. Then he put the bottle back into the ice and he got the box of strawberries out and opened it.

“Sam, are you ready?”

“In a minute Jack, I’ll let you know when I am.”

“Ok”

Jack took a look around to see what was there. He turned around to see Sam standing in the doorway in a see through white chemise, long nightgown. He just froze; only his eyes were moving up and down. He noticed that she wasn’t wearing anything underneath. He finally found his voice.

“Wow, Sam you look sexy and beautiful” he stepped up to her and gave her a kiss.

“Champagne, Mrs O’Neill?”

“Yes, thanks”

Jack walked back over to where the glasses and bottle were and picked them up and turned around to see her not far from him. He passed a glass to her.

“To us” Jack said.

“To our family and friends” they clicked their glasses and took a sip.

Then Jack picked up a strawberry and put half of it into her mouth and she held it between her teeth. He leaned forward and bit the other half of it and kissed Sam at the same time. They continued that way until the bottle was empty and all of the strawberries were gone.

Then Jack held on to Sam’s hand and they walked into the next room where he noticed that Sam had already turned back the bed covers. They kissed and at the same time Sam started undoing the buttons of Jack’s shirt and removing it from his pants.

Once removed, she slid it off of his shoulders and he slipped the straps off Sam’s shoulder and the chemise gown fell to the ground. He stepped back to look at Sam’s naked body. He smiled at what he saw and then he stepped up to her and cupped her face and kissed her.

“Beautiful Sam” she smiled.

Sam helped Jack remove his clothing before he laid her on the bed before climbing in next to her. They kissed and made passionate love for the first time. They explored each other’s bodies, taking their time with each other. Then they fell asleep in one another’s arms, with smiles on their faces.