samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please


Once finish on the phone, Jacob asked him,

“Who is this Martin Lloyd?”

“He is an alien whose world was destroyed by the Goa’uld. There were only he and three others that survived and found their way to Earth.

“I remember Sam telling me about it a few years ago and that he had become the director of what was it, “Wormhole Extreme?”

“Yes that’s him. Jack said that he spoke to him a couple of weeks ago; asking for his help since he knows about the Stargate program.”

“Ok, I wonder what he wants to talk to Jack about?”

“I don’t know but he wouldn’t have come here unless it was important.”

“Ok, I think it is going to be an interesting debriefing” Hammond stood up.

“Coffee?”

“No thanks, but it looks like you need it.”

“Thanks”

They left the office and headed to the briefing room, where George went and made him self some coffee. They were there for a few minutes when Daniel, Teal’c and Martin came in.

“General Hammond, it’s good to see you again” Martin shook his hand.

“Martin Lloyd this is General Jacob Carter and Selmac.”

“Hi, your Major Carter’s father?”

“Yes and she is a Lieutenant Colonel now.”

“Ok. Anyway, General O’Neill contacted me about a problem that you were having with a Detective Shanahan and blackmail?”

“Yes, what has he told you?”

“Well, when he came to see me and told me what was going on, he showed me the disk. While I was watching it, I also made a copy of it and you should know the results next week. I’m being interviewed by a reporter named Donovan about Wormhole Extreme and I’m going to be using some of what this cop did but changed around. Here, let me show you what I mean but we will need two computers to see it.”

“My office sir” Daniel said

“Ok, let’s go”

They headed to Daniel’s office and when they arrived, Daniel booted up his second computer and Martin put one disk in each one.

“Here, let me show you what I’ve done. This one is the one that General O’Neill showed me” he showed the part where Daniel was talking about the Goa’uld and then stopped it.

“Ok. And this is what I did and will be showing to the reporter.”

He pressed play and it showed his actor saying the same thing as Daniel but to a camera crew that was on the set.

“Ok; now with Teal’c’s symbiote, this is what I did.”

He pressed play and it showed his actor’s midriff; then it showed the pouch and then the symbiote.

“So what do you think?”

“It might work but we can’t let Shanahan know about its being on” Jacob said.

“I’ve got an idea sir. Since Jack and Sam are off world, how about asking Pete here and letting him talk to her through the MALP about the same time the program starts; a distraction” Daniel said.

“George it might work, but we need to contact Jack and Sam.”

“I will be sending supplies through to them in couple of days and I can talk to them then.”

“Ok, that is a good idea. I just hope you guys can pull this off.”

“We hope so too, Jacob.”

“Martin, do you know what time the interview is going to be broadcast?”

“Yes, it’s at eleven in the morning and it is being broadcast live.”

“Ok, we will have to make sure that he is here for it then.”