samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please


When Daniel and Teal’c arrived the fire was going and the Jack pass both Daniel and Teal’c a soda, before they sat down. Jack was cooking the winners over the fire, while Sam got the buns sorted out.

“So what are you two going to do when you return back to the SGC?” Daniel asked

“We don’t know yet Daniel, we haven’t talk about it”

“Ok, so what are going to do about your homes then?”

“We are going to sell them and buy one together, same with out furniture”

“Well if you need any help, Teal’c and I can help you both”

“Thanks guys, well dinner is ready”

Sam pass the open roll to Jack and he put the winner in it and pass one to Daniel, then Teal’c, then Sam, he did his last, they put tomato ketchup and mustard sauce on their buns. They all enjoyed their dinner.

After Sam finish her hot dog, she went and got every one a drink while Jack sorted out the hot dogs. They talk while having their meal. After dinner and every thing were clean up, they all sat down around the campfire-talking sine it was dark.

“Daniel do you think, Martin plan will work?” Jack asked, sipping his beer

“Well from what I have seen of it, yes, General Hammond is going to tape the interview for us”

“Good, I hope every thing will go to plan”

“It will Jack”

They all talk about other things as well like what they going to do when the holidays come up, as well all of them getting together once every thing is sorted out. Couple of hours later they were toasting Marshmallows over the fire, as well having up of coffee.

Jack went with Daniel and Teal’c back to the stargate, he used one of the lanterns for light, when they reach the gate Daniel dial back to the SGC, when it was form Jack sent the code through.

“Well see you two tomorrow”

“Ok jack, good night”

“Night guys”

Then they went through the gate, and then it shut down. Jack headed back to the campsite, where he knew Sam would be waiting for him. When Daniel and Teal’c arrived on the other side Hammond was waiting for them.

“Dr Jackson, Teal’c is every thing set up for tomorrow?”

“Yes sir, they ask me to tell you, to thank you for the champagne and strawberries, same with Jacob, the next time he visits”

“I suppose that they are enjoying there honey moon?”

“Yes they are sir, but they both changing”

“What do you mean changing?”

“Well they are starting to look younger, I don’t know if it is the honey moon or the planet. There is some writing on the ruins, I’m going to do some translating for couple of hours, perhaps that could tell me what’s going on sir”

“Ok, see you both at 1030 hours”

“Yes sir, good night”

They all left the gate room, after Daniel and Teal’c had there post ops and showers, they both went to their quarters for the night.

Jack return back to their tent, he notice that the fire was out and the bed room lantern was on, when he walk in.

“Sam I’m back” He said out side,

Then he walked in, to see Sam already in bed.

“Hey did Daniel and Teal’c leave ok?” Jack was stating to get undress.

“Yeah, they did, are you ok?”

“I’m just want to get tomorrow over with, then we can finish our honeymoon in peace”

“Well let’s just get tomorrow over with, ok”

“Ok”

Jack climb into bed and Sam snuggled up to his side, they both kiss and they went to sleep.