samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please


The next morning Jack and Sam wore their BDU’s and they took some of their gear to the SG1 site. Once everything was set up, they headed to the Stargate and waited. Jack could see the worry on Sam’s face, so when they arrived he sat on the steps with her sitting between his legs.

“Sam, everything is going to be ok. He is only going to be here for a couple of hours and then we can send him on his merry way.”

“I know; I’ll try to do the best I can while he is here.”

“Hey, when this is over, I’m going to take you over to the hot springs. We are going to take off our clothes and then we are going to climb into the water, with me holding you between my legs like this and massaging your shoulders like this.”

Jack started massaging her shoulders; she leaned back against him and let out a moan.

“Oh Jack, that feels so good.”

“Well, this is what you will be getting and anything else you want."

“Sounds good to me.”

He stopped and turned her around and looked at her. He then cupped her face between his hands, while looking deep into her eyes,

“Sam I love you.”

“I love you too Jack” and they kissed.


Pete arrived at the base and the airman took him down to meet with General Hammond. When the elevator doors opened Daniel, Teal’c and Hammond were there waiting for him. They knew that they had to put on a brave face for both Jack and Sam’s sake, as well as for the SGC.

“Hi, sorry if I’m early. Dr Jackson, Teal’c, what are you two doing here. I was told SG1 was off world?”

Hammond had turned the jamming device switch on just as the doors opened, just in case Pete was carrying any devices.

“I’m here to collect some books I needed for translating and Teal’c is here to collect some food and water supplies. We came back about a half an hour ago and General Hammond told us that you wanted to talk to Sam?”

“Yes, that’s right”

“Well, General Hammond said you could come and visit her for a couple of hours if you like” Pete’s eyes lit up.

“Really, wow, does Sam know that I’ll be coming?”

“No”

“Great, I love to surprise her,” he said with a grin on his face.

“Teal’c, can you take Detective Shanahan to the changing rooms and fit him with some BDU’s?” Hammond asked.

“Come with me Detective Shanahan.”

“Thanks” Teal’c and Pete walked down the corridor and went around the corner.

“Sir, I feel like punching his grin right off his face” Daniel said, as he and Hammond walked to the control room.

“I know son. Have you got everything you need?”

“Yes; I’ve got my books and food for Jack and Sam for the next three days. Everything is on the FRED.

“Ok, I’ll be in the control room; I’ll send a quick message through just before you leave.”

“Ok, thanks. Well, I better make sure we have everything” he said as they stopped at the bottom of the steps that led up to the control room.

“Good luck.”

“Thanks, I think we are going to need it.”

Daniel went down to the gate room and Hammond up to the control room. A few minutes later Teal’c and Pete walked into the gate room. Hammond gave the order to dial the planet up. Daniel was just doing a last check of things on the ‘FRED’ when they walked in.

“Wow, I can’t believe I’m going to another planet.”

“Neither can I” Daniel muttered to himself. When the wormhole was formed Hammond spoke to Jack and Sam.

Jack and Sam were kissing passionately when the gate started spinning. They quickly stood up and hid behind a couple of large boulders. When the wormhole was formed, they over their radios,

“This is Stargate Command calling the newlyweds.”

“Yeah, we are here. Why are you calling early George?”

“Detective Shanahan showed up early. Whatever you two do act surprised when you see him arrives. Also that Teal’c and Dr Jackson arrived back here a half an hour before he showed up which was ten minutes ago.”

“Copy that; send them through.”

They had come out of their hiding place when they heard Hammond’s voice on the radio.

General Hammond then got onto the microphone to the gate room.

“Dr Jackson, Teal’c you have a go.”

Teal’c used the remote control to move the ‘FRED’ up the ramp and through the gate. He followed a few seconds behind it. Then Daniel and Pete walked up the ramp.

“You know what to do?”

“Yes” then they went through the gate. Jack and Sam were waiting for them to arrive.

“Jack, our wedding rings.”

“Shit.”

They took them off and put them in their pocket just as the ‘FRED’ came through and then Teal’c right behind it. He moved the ‘FRED’ down the steps and over next to the DHD and then Daniel and Pete emerged from the wormhole.