samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please


“You are old O’Neill; you can’t go on missions anymore because you are stuck behind a desk.”

“Shut up Shanahan. Teal’c, do you want to do the honours?”

“Indeed.”

Jack stepped away and Teal’c took his place. Jack started to walk over to where Sam was standing. He started to smile while looking at Sam and with his back to Teal’c and Pete. Then he stood in front of her and they looked at each other.

“I know how to cheer you up Sam” Jack whispered to her and Daniel heard him.

“How?”

“Teal’c, don’t you think that someone needs cooling off?” Jack said, while still looking at Sam and then he moved to the side.

“Indeed.”

Jack turned in time to see Teal’c push Pete into the swimming hole. He turned to see that Sam was starting to smile.

“Daniel, Teal’c, take care of Shanahan while I have a talk with Carter here. See you guys at the gate in ten minutes, Carter, you are with me” and then they walked away, hearing Pete from behind them,

“You are in so much trouble, all of you. Sam is going to be my wife, O’Neill” Pete yelled out as he pulled himself out of the water.

When Jack and Sam were far enough away, Jack stopped Sam and pulled her into his arms.

“Hey, are you ok?” he asked as he pulled back from her.

“Yeah, I will be” Jack saw the red mark on the side of her face and he put his hand over where Pete had slapped her.

“Oh god Sam, I shouldn’t have left you two alone, I’m so sorry” Sam covered his hand with hers.

“Don’t worry about it, I hit him back and gave him a bloody nose.”

“Ouch, no wonder he’s got a swollen, red nose. Here let me try to make it better.”

Then he moved her hand from the side of her face and he started kissing the area. Sam let out a moan that made Jack smile.

“Feeling better, Sam” he asked while still kissing he cheeks.

“My hand is a bit sore.”

Jack stopped what he was doing and lifted up her right hand and he started kissing her knuckles, while looking at her.

“Better?”

“Yes, thanks.”

Then he gave her a kiss and they wrapped their arms around each other. They had to pull apart for some air.

“Shall we head to the gate?”

“We better” and they started heading towards the gate.

“Remind me to ask George to send some more food. Thanks for the snacks you left at the hot springs.”

“Sure, I hope Teal’c left you some?”

“Yes he did.”

A few minutes later they arrived at the gate. Daniel, Teal’c and Pete were already there. When they reached them, Pete walked up to Sam.

“Sam, I’m sorry for slapping you, will you forgive me?”

“Sure”

“Daniel, dial it up” Jack said and then Daniel started dialing Earth.

“See you when you get home next week.”

“You might.”

Then the wormhole was formed and Daniel sent the code through and gave Jack a nod.

“You better get going Detective”
“Sure, bye Sam.”

He gave her a hug before letting go and walking up the steps and stepping into the wormhole and then the gate shut down.

When Pete arrived on the other side, he looked up at the control room.

“Detective Shanahan, an airman will escort you to the infirmary for your post ops.”

Then two airmen showed up and he followed them out of the gate room and headed to the infirmary. Once he was gone, they started dialing back to the planet and then he walk down to the gate room where two men were waiting.

“Got everything?”

“Yes, we have everything”and then the wormhole formed.

“Ok, see you in a couple of hours.”

“Thanks” then they walked up the ramp and through the gate and then it shut down.

After the gate shut down, Jack pulled Sam into a hug and gave her a kiss. He pulled his wedding ring out of his pocket and Sam did the same. They put them on and smiled.

“Shall we head back to camp and start cleaning up” Jack said.

“You two go back to your love tent; Teal’c and I can handle things and we will leave before sundown.”

“Ok, thanks guys” then the gate started spinning.

“Take cover!” They all took cover and when the wormhole formed they had their zats ready just in case who ever it was unfriendly. Two men stepped onto the planet and the gate shut down and the four came out from behind the rocks.