samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please


Sam got off the bed as Jack walked over to them and gave Sam a kiss before getting on the bed.

“See you in the mess hall, Jack.”

“Ok, save some cake for me.”

“I will.”

Then she walked out the door as Janet put on a clean pair of gloves and pulled the curtain across.

Twenty minutes later Jack walked into the mess hall and most of the personnel were surprised when they saw Jack and how young he appeared compared to two weeks earlier. He went over and got himself a cup of coffee and a big slice of cake and then he turned to find where Sam was sitting. When he saw her, she was talking to some guy he didn’t recognize..

Jack had never seen him before. He knew that there were eight new members who had joined the SGC during the last week, so he thought that he was one of them. He stood there watching them, and then noticed the guy handing her a piece of paper, so Jack decided to make his presence known. He walked over to them.

“Jello, is that all you are going to eat Sam?”

“Yes and some of your cake” Sam said, smiling at Jack

“Excuse me, we were talking” the guy said.

“And you are?” Jack looked at the guy.

“Lieutenant Colonel Alan Taylor.”

“You are new here then?”

“Yeah, transferred in last week; I’m on SG6.”

“Ah, so you are the new leader of the team, right?”

Jack put his tray down and the guy frowned. Sam knew what Jack was up to and she noticed that some of the other personnel were watching them.

“So, Sam what did this guy pass to you?”

“His phone number.”

“I see. So Taylor, you like hitting on married women?”

“Married? I didn’t know.”

“Sir.”

“What?”

“At the end of the sentence you are supposed to say sir; am I right Sam?”

“Yes sir.”

“What do you think about the CO here?”

“General O’Neill? I haven’t met him, but from what I’ve heard, he is a bit of a nut case if you ask me. I mean, playing kids games and watching cartoons, come on. I have never met any other generals who watch a cartoon show.”

“So, you think he is a nut case do you?”

“From what I’ve heard, yes. I have also heard that he and his 2IC have been having a secret affair for years and then there is the age gap… what is it… twelve, thirteen years; I mean, come on.”

“You know the woman’s name?”

“No, do you?”

“Yep, sure do. Now, why don’t you get up and walk away so I can flirt with this beautiful woman here.”

“I was here first buddy, so get lost.”

“Do you know who I am?”

“Some Colonel; so beat it.”

“I don’t think so. Lieutenant Colonel Taylor, may I introduce you to the nut case, General Jack O’Neill, my husband” Sam said smiling.

His eyes went wide and his mouth dropped open in shock. Then he stood up at attention and saluted Jack.

“Sorry sir, I didn’t know who you were.”

“Well now you know. Just because you think I’m a nut case, at least I know how to do my job and keep every one alive and safe. Just remember if it wasn’t for me and SG1, you would have had a snake in your gut or in your head. Next time, Colonel, you have your eyes tested; as a matter of fact, get them tested right now and that is an order.”

Jack was yelling by this time. Everyone else who had known Jack for years knew not to mess with him when he was this pissed off.

“Yes sir, permission to leave, sir.”

“Yes, go and from now on watch your mouth. I’ll know when it gets back to me. Dismissed.”

Then the guy ran out of the room and Jack turned to look at those who were looking at him

“Carry on” then Jack sat down and noticed that Sam was starting to eat his cake.

“Hey, get your own cake.”

“I did say that I was going to eat some of it.”

“Yes well, I need my energy after the past two weeks” he said smiling at her as he took a bit of the cake.

Half an hour later they went into his office. General Hammond was there.

“Hi George, anything we should know happened while we were away?” Jack asked as he and Sam walked into the office.

“I heard that you met Colonel Taylor before.”

“Yes, well, I must find out if he got his eyes checked out?”

“He did and that are normal.”

“Well then… so, any thing new?”

“No nothing for you two to worry about. I did, however, have your gear sent to your quarters, Jack.

“Where are mine, sir?” Hammond smiled

“In there as well.”