samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please


Sam looked at Jack and smiled and then she gave him a kiss. She grabbed his hand and they turned to leave the kitchen but stopped when they heard Cassie continue,

“Mom, how come Daniel isn’t like Jack… perhaps I should have a talk with him… Ok, I won’t tell them… Yes, I’m pleased for you and Daniel… yeah, I better go, see you tonight, bye.”

Sam and Jack quickly left the hallway and went back into the bed room. Jack closed the door while Sam collapsed on the bed and then burst out laughing. Then Jack joined her.

“Well, I’ll bet our two doctors are together. Who would have ever thought of those two getting together,” Jack said.

“Well, he does spend a lot of time in the infirmary.”

“True; I’ve got an idea.”

Jack got up and he went to pick up his phone since it was on the charger and went back and sat down. He flipped it open and pressed a number.

“Who are you calling?”

“Hello, Lou? It’s Jack; do you want some gossip… who? Daniel and Fraiser…. No, Sam and I over heard Cassie talking to Fraiser… talking about how Daniel isn’t romantic when it comes to buying gifts… ah, now that is interesting… ok bye” then he closed his phone and look at Sam.

“Well, what did he say?”

“It seems that in the past two weeks, when Fraiser leaves work, Daniel leaves within five minutes and the next morning they show up at work at the same time.”

“Now that is interesting; what else did he say?”

“That they have spent a lot of time together in the mess hall.”

“Ah, well it looks like wedding bells for them.”

“Could be; shall we go and talk to Cassie?”

“Ok” they kiss and got up and walked out into the kitchen to see Cassie sitting at the breakfast bar, drinking her coffee.

“Hi, I was wondering when you two were coming out of the bedroom” she said grinning.

Jack went and got both he and Sam a cup of coffee while Sam went to see what Cassie was looking at.

“Jack, are these the three houses?”

“Yeah, they are”

“Sam, I like this one.”

Cassie showed her the third one first and then she looked at the other two as well. Jack passed her a cup of coffee and looked at what Sam was looking at.

“Well, you’re right Cassie. I do like it; what do you think Jack?” She passed him the file and he looked at it and smiled.

“This one was my first choice but I thought we should have a couple of others as well, so then you could choose, Sam.”

“We do have the same sort of tastes, so I love it.”

“Great”

Jack checked his watch and then he went into the living room and came back with the phone. He looked at the file and started dialing.

“Hi Morris, it’s Jack O’Neill here. We have chosen the first house… yep, that’s the one. Can you get all the paper work sorted out?…Great, when?… yep, we will be there in half an hour… thanks, bye.” and then Jack hung up.

“Morris is getting the paper work sorted out for us. All we have to do is show up and sign on the dotted line. He will also get the paper work sorted out for both of our homes while he is at it. He has already seen both houses; Daniel took care of it and we both got great offers for them already.”

“But how Jack, when we were off world?”

“Daniel got it sorted out four days ago. When I was in the locker room, while you were with doc, he showed me the papers and after I left your place I went to the Real Estate office to check out the different houses. ”

“So how much did he say we can get for our houses?” Jack smiled.

“Let’s just say there is enough money leftover to buy everything for the nursery if and when we start a family, a huge barbecue, a spa/swimming pool, new furniture and there will still be plenty left over to put in the bank.”

Sam’s mouth opened and closed and then she got up and walked around the bar and hugged and kissed him.

“So, when do we leave?”

“Now”
“Ok; Cassie can you take us?”

“Sure, why not, lets go” they grabbed their jackets and keys and Sam’s purse and they left.

Twenty minutes later they were at the Real Estate office. Cassie waited for them while they went in to sign the papers. While waiting for them she called Janet, only to find out that she was in surgery, so she asked for Daniel. She told him about the house that they were buying and where the house was, every thing. She had just hung up when they walked out with grins on their faces and they hopped into the car.

“Well?”

“It’s done. On Monday morning there are going to be For Sale signs on both of our houses” Sam said.

“That is great; where to now?”

“How about some shopping?”

“Ok, sounds good to me, Cassie?”

“I can drop you off some here but then I have to head on home.”

“Sure, ok” they headed to the mall. Once she dropped them off, Cassie left them alone.

They walked through the mall and they bought a few things. They were there for a couple of hours before heading back to Jack’s place in a taxi. They were there for half an hour before they left to go to O’Malley’s for dinner.

They ordered a steak each. Sam ordered a baked potato and stir fried veggies, while Jack ordered french fries and a green salad with his. Sam had a diet coke, while Jack had a beer.

“What would you like to do tomorrow, Sam?”
“Spend all day in bed with my good looking, loving, sexy husband; having wild passionate sex all day, you?” she said grinning at him.

“Wild passionate sex, I like the sound of that.”

“Do you?” Jack leaned over to whisper into her ear.

“Sam, when you said wild passionate sex you made me go hard just thinking about what I’m going to do to you.” Sam giggled.

When he moved back, the waitress walked back over to them and gave them their drinks. They talked about what new furniture they wanted to get and what they wanted to keep from their houses. When their dinner arrived, they shared each other’s side dishes and they both ordered another drink. They had a wonderful time.

At the end of the evening, after they paid for their meal they called a cab and waited out side. When it arrived it took them back to Jack’s place. Sam went into his bedroom to light the candles while Jack got the champagne and melted the chocolate. Once it was melted, he dipped the cold strawberries into it and let them set. Once there were all done, he headed into the bedroom to see that all of the candles were lit but no Sam.

“Sam, are you in the bathroom?”

“Yes, I’ll be out in a sec”

“Ok”

Jack put the ice bucket on the small table he had set up and put the bowl of chocolate covered strawberries next to it. Then he stripped down to his boxers and then he poured the drinks. He heard the bathroom door open and the lights were switched off. He put the bottle back into the ice bucket and turned around to see Sam standing there in the chemise that she wore on their wedding night. Jack looked her up and down and he smile at her, stepping forward to cup her face and give her a kiss. They wrapped their arms around each other and then he broke the kiss.