samandjack.net

Author's Notes: feed back, yes please


Walter went to place the call while Sam went into Jack’s office with Daniel. He closed the door and sat down. Sam sat in Jack’s chair, with her elbows on the desk and hands over her face. Then the phone rang and she answered it.

“Carter”

“Colonel Carter, you wanted to talk to me?”

“Yes sir, we have a problem sir.”

“What seems to be the problem, Colonel? Have you spoken to General O’Neill about it?”

“Yes sir and I hope everyone will stay out of his way for a while because he is not a happy camper sir.”

“What happened?”

“Detective Shanahan has placed a hidden camera in the General’s bedroom sir. He has sent me a sample of what he got from that camera.”

“And what is it that he has Colonel?”

“It is a recording of Jack and me making love sir. It was taken this morning.” Sam was blushing through the whole conversation.

“Was there anything else?”

“Yes, sir; he left a message on my cell phone. Jack listened to it and he also saw what was sent to me. That is why he is not a happy camper sir.”

“Ok, thanks for letting me know.”

“Yes sir; there is one more thing I would like to ask sir?”

“What is that Colonel?”

“Would it be possible to give security clearance to my brother Mark? Pete has already told him what I do sir. He knows about the program; I tried to give him a cover story but he knows that I’m not telling the truth and he knows that my work here is classified sir.”

“I know it is hard for everyone there cannot tell their loved ones about what they do there but as you said, Detective Shanahan has already told him and you have tried to cover it up as best you can. I will talk to the President about this and let you know as soon as I know. Does General O’Neill know about this?”

“Yes sir, he does.”
“Alright, I’ll let you know as soon as possible.”

“Thank you sir. One more thing, Mark is on his way here to Colorado Springs. I spoke with him this morning but I don’t know when he is going to arrive.”

“Alright, thanks for letting me know.” then he hung up and then Sam did the same.

“Well, what did he say?”

“He going to talk to the President and get back to me.”

“Oh, ok” then they got up and left Jack’s office. Sam stopped to speak to Walter.

“Walter, if the Chief of Staff calls me, please have me paged.”

“Yes, ma’am”

“Thanks” then she and Daniel walked down to elevator.

“Sam, where are you going?”

“To the gym; that is where Jack will be.”

“Ah”

A few minutes later they arrived at the gym and walked in. They saw Teal’c was holding the bag for Jack, who was punching it like he was trying to punch someone’s lights out. Sam could see the anger in his eyes and on his face.

She knew that he was very angry about what Pete had done. They watched and waited for him to calm down. Ten minutes later he stopped, breathing heavily and then he turned to look into Sam’s sad eyes. He didn’t like to see her that way and he knew that he shouldn’t have walked out of her lab like he did. Sam walked over to him, looking into his eyes.

“Come here” and they hugged one another.

Teal’c removed the gloves from Jack. He gave Teal’c a nod of thanks and then Teal’c walked over to where Daniel was standing. Jack and Sam pulled back so they could look at one another.

“I’m sorry Sam, for walking out like that.”
“I understand Jack. I know what you are like. I’ve already called the Chief of Staff and gave him an up date. He is not happy with what Pete has done either.”

“I’m bet his wasn’t.”

“I did, however, ask something from him and that is for Mark to have full clearance, since Pete already has told him about the program. I’m waiting for him to call back. I hope you don’t mind; I know I should have spoken to you first about it.”

“Hey it’s ok; you did the right thing” and then he kissed her.

“Yuck” Sam said, screwing up her face

“What?” he looked shocked and Sam started laughing.

“I’ve never kissed such a sweaty man before” and that made Jack smile.

“Oh” then he kissed her again.

“You need a shower, flyboy.”

“Care to join me?”

“Ok, your back will need scrubbing anyway; come on” and they walked towards Daniel and Teal’c.

“Thanks guys.”

“No problem Jack, we will leave you two alone.”

“Thanks” then they walked out of the gym.

Jack and Sam headed to the men’s changing rooms. Jack grabbed a few things while Sam went to the women’s locker room so she could grab a few things. Five minutes later they were in their private quarters having a shower. Sam was washing his back for him and made love while in the shower. Twenty minutes later they dried off and headed into their room when they heard the PA system.

“Colonel Cater to the General’s Office, Colonel Carter to the General’s office.”

Jack picked up the bedside phone and pushed a couple of numbers.

“This is O’Neill. I didn’t order a page for the Colonel… Ok, put him through” then Jack pushed a button and hung up.

“General O’Neill, I was asking for Colonel Carter.”
“I’m here sir.”

“Colonel Carter; I have spoken to the President about your request and also spoke to General Hammond. You have the go ahead to tell you brother and also find out if his wife knows about the program. If so, you can tell her too.”

“Thank you sir; I’ll get Jack to take care of the paper work sir” she said, smiling at Jack, who was standing there naked.

“Ok, Colonel and good luck.”

“Thank you, sir.”

“Have you had news yet on a little one?”

“Sorry sir, I haven’t had time to talk to Dr Fraser, what with everything that has been going on over the past few days.”

“Ok, I under stand. Good luck and keep me updated.”

“I will and thank you sir” then they hung up.

Jack walked up to Sam and gave her a kiss and they wrapped their arms around each other. At the same time, Jack removed Sam’s towel and threw it on to the bed. They slowly moved a couple of steps before they landed on top of the bed.

“I love you.”

“I love you too Jack; make love to me” Jack smiled and then he kiss her once again.

They made love on top of their bed, and afterwards they snuggled.

“We had better get up. I don’t know about you Sam but I feel like some cake.” Sam giggled.

“Well, you do need your energy.”

“True, shall we?”