samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back yes please and merry christmas to every one


Sam finished shutting everything down and then they headed to their private quarters. They told Mark about what had happened with the armbands and what happened at the restaurant. When they reached their quarters, Jack swiped the card and the light went green and they walked into their quarters.

Sam took her boots off and took out some clothes and went into the bathroom to change, leaving the men to talk. Jack got changed while talking to Mark. When Mark saw what he was wearing, he tried not to laugh.

“What’s so funny, Mark?

“Your boxers”

Jack looked down at them; they were printed with a running, naked Homer saying ‘DOH.’

“Oh, Sam got me these and five other ones last year, just before she and Shanahan met.”

Sam walked out of the bathroom wearing jeans and a sweat shirt and bare feet. She put her BDU’s on the edge of the two-seater couch, and then she went to her dresser and pulled out a pair of socks and sat on the bed to put them on.

“Jack, I can’t believe you are wearing those boxers” she said grinning.

“Admit it, you do love them” he said as he pulled up his jeans and tucked in his shirt.

“Sam, you got him these for Christmas?”

“Yep, and five other pair. When the others saw what I gave him they all laughed.”

“I can see why.” Sam put her shoes on and so had Jack.

“Lets go; do you need anything from your room Mark?” Jack asked.

“Yes, I do” Sam and Jack grabbed their jackets, her purse and their wallets before leaving.

They headed to the VIP room so Mark could get his wallet, jacket and cell phone. Then they left and headed to the surface. When they got to Jack’s truck, Daniel and Teal’c were already there.

“Hi guys, ready?” Jack asked
“Yep, we will follow you guys.”

“Ok, let’s get this show on the road.”

Teal’c and Daniel went in Daniel’s car, while Sam and Mark went with Jack. On their way to the restaurant, they talked for a bit.

“Mark, do you know that Sam is a pool hustler?”

“Yes, she has been doing it for years.”

“In that case, if I win I’ll shout the five of us drinks; if I lose, Jack can shout us drinks. How does that sound Jack?”

“Ok, you are on” Jack said smiling.

Ten minutes later they arrived at O’Malley’s and they went walk inside and found a table and sat down. A waitress walked over and they gave her their drinks order. They talked and laughed, having a good time. They ordered their dinner and some more drinks. An hour and a half later they headed to the pool tables and watched a game that was already being played.

When the game was over, Sam stepped forward as the next challenger. After the bet was made and the money was on the table, they played the game. Sam won and the other player wasn’t happy about losing. He asked her for another game so he that he could try to win his money back. She looked at Jack and smiled before she said yes and then they made a new bet before starting the game. Sam won the second game too and the guy really wasn’t happy about it. Sam went to the bar and ordered drinks for the five of them and the guy walked up to her.

“What is your name sweet heart?” he said, slightly drunk.

“What is yours?”

“Lieutenant Colonel John Gibbs, United States Marines.”

“Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter, United State Air Force. Are you new here?”

“Yep; I just transferred to Cheyenne Mountain, classified stuff.”

“Ok” and just then Jack walked over.

“Hey, is everything ok here Sam?”

“Yep; Jack, this is Lt Colonel John Gibbs, just transferred in to Cheyenne Mountain.”
“Yes, I know. I was reading his profile today. He is assigned to SG3.”

“Excuse me, we were talking. Go and find some other woman to talk to.”

“Hey, watch it.”

“Or what, pops?”

“Lieutenant Colonel John Gibbs, I would like you to meet my husband, General Jack O’Neill, your CO and the base commander.” the guy was stunned and then he tried to stand at attention.

“Sorry sir, I didn’t know; did you say husband” He asked, looking at Sam.

“Yes, I did. You don’t want to piss him off; ah our drinks are ready. Shall we Jack? See you in the morning Colonel.”

“Sir, Colonel.”

Jack helped Sam with the drinks and headed over to where the others were. When they reached them, they passed the drinks to the others.

“Is everything ok?” Daniel asked.

“Yeah, I think that guy will be on his toes from now on.”

“Why is that?”

“He has just been transferred to the base and found out who Jack is.”

“No wonder he looks pale; it’s going to be an interesting briefing in the morning.”

They talked while having their drinks. Then they all left and headed back to base. Sam drove Jack’s truck since he and Mark had had a few beers and Teal’c drove Daniel’s car.

When they arrived Sam and Jack walked Mark to his room before they went to their quarters themselves. Teal’c made sure that Daniel reached his quarters before he went to bed himself.

When Jack and Sam reached their room they kissed and removed one another’s clothes before they got into bed and made passionate love before they snuggled afterwards and fell asleep in one another’s arms.

Over the next few days, Mark was shown around a bit more and asked questions as well. He also contacted his family a couple of times. On Friday afternoon, Sam and Mark went to the hotel where Mark and his family would be staying.

Once Mark registered and put his bag away, they went out for lunch before going to the airport to meet the rest of the family.

”Sam, can I tell Mary about the Stargate?”

“She will have to go through what you went through first before you can tell her about it.”

“You mean signing the papers?”

“Yes, then we all can tell her. Janet can bring Cassie in to take care of the kids while we talk. Jack has games set up in the VIP room. They can play and, if they are hungry, she can take them to the mess hall but there will be a SF with them, just in case they try to spit up” he laughed.

“Yes, those two can be trouble makers alright” they were quiet for a few minutes.

“Sam?”

“Yes Mark?”

“Why did you say yes to Pete?”

“I don’t know; I knew that I’m not getting any younger and things had been crazy over the past few months. When he told me that he was going to transfer here and then he showed me the ring, I was shocked. I thought I was happy; that is why I had to think about marrying him, when I knew that my heart belonged to Jack. When I told Jack and showed him the ring, his face didn’t show any reaction but his eyes gave it away.”

“He was hurt, wasn’t he?”

“Yes, I gave him a choice. I asked him if things were different and he said ‘I wouldn’t be here.”

“What is that supposed to mean?”

“When we were on the cargo ship, we talked alone and he said that he would retire and I could take over SG1, to make things easy.”

“It didn’t turn out that way, in the end, did it?”

“No, he decided to take the promotion to General and the Base Commander job.”