samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please


“Ok, I understand. You didn’t say where you went for your honeymoon?” Sam laughed.

“We went off world, to a beautiful, tropical planet. It was warm all day but cooler during the night. In the morning, the ground was damp with a mist that formed during the night and then the sun rise would burn it off. It’s a great place. There is a waterfall, swimming hole and hot springs as well. When we get the chance I’ll talk to Jack about taking you and Mary off world and show you the planet. It looks like earth must have been like millions of years ago.”

“Wow! Were there people living there?”

“There were until the Goa’uld either enslaved them or turned them into host’s and killed them. There was one survivor, who was able to tell their story about what had happened. He engraved the story into the rocks.”

“Really?”

“Yeah”

They had arrived at the airport and parked the government SUV, that Jack told Sam to use, to pick up the rest of the family. She rewarded him with a kiss and the smile he loved so much. They found the gate that the family would be arriving at and they sat down to wait.

“Sam, I’m pleased that you are happy. I can tell especially when Jack shows up in your lab and starts playing with one of your devices. I love that you keep a yoyo for him to play with instead. When you two look at one another, I can see the love you two have for each other; you brighten up every time you see him and I noticed that when you are upset about something or someone, he knows how to cheer you up. You have found the best looking fish, don’t let him get away.”

“Don’t worry Mark, I’m won’t. After all, I have him hook, line and sinker and I have reeled him in and now he is in my hands and I’m not letting him go” they both laughed.

Then they saw Mary, Lizzie and Jason exiting the plane. Mary and Mark hugged and kissed and then he gave the kids a hug. Sam gave them a hug as well. They went and picked up the bags and left the airport. A few minutes later they arrived at the Embassy Suites hotel. They put their bags away in their room and they left and headed to the SGC. After they arrived there,

“Mom, I’m hungry” Jason said and Sam laughed.

“What’s so funny Sam?” Mary asked.

“Oh, Jason reminds me of someone who says that a lot. You kids remember Cassie Fraiser?”

“Yes?”

“Well, if you two are nice to her and ask her politely, I’m sure she will take you to the mess hall for some cake; that is, if there is any left.” she said smiling.
“Cake, yummy.” A few minutes later they arrived at the SGC. When they got down to level twenty-seven they all walked out and were greeted by Jack and Cassie, who were waiting for them.

“I see you all made it in one piece. We were on our way to the mess hall for some cake.” Jack said with a grin, while looking at Sam. Jason and Lizzie giggled.

“Carter, are all your family like this? I mean the giggling.”

“Yes sir”

“Oy, well, are you two kids hungry” Jack looked at them.

“Yes sir. Auntie Sam said that there is cake in the mess hall.”

“Did she now? Well come on, we had better get some before the Marines eat it all” and they giggled again.

Jack rolled his eyes and then they headed to the mess hall. Sam knew that SG3 was due back about a half an hour ago. When they arrived at the Mess Hall, Jack clapped his hands and rubbed them together.

“Good, they haven’t arrived yet.”

They all had a slice of chocolate cake each and a drink. By the time he went to get a slice for himself, it was all gone. Sam whispered to him.

“If you get the last chocolate cheese cake, we can go halves Jack” Sam said purring close to his ear.

Sam heard him groan and when he looked at her, she licked her lips and that made him go hard.

“Damn you Sam” he muttered to himself but she heard him before leaving to join everyone else. When he joined them, he sat across from Sam. They were all enjoying the cake, talking and laughing. They all saw Jack and Sam sharing the two cakes between them.

“Auntie Sam, why are you and General O’Neill sharing?"

“Because I took the last of the cake and since there was one slice of the cheese cake left, I suggested that we share, if he took the cheese cake.”

“Do you two often share your food like that?”

“All the time” Jack said, smiling.

Then Daniel and Teal’c arrived and Daniel got himself a cup of coffee, while Teal’c got himself an Orange juice before joining them at the table.

“Hi guys”
“Daniel, Teal’c, your remember Mark’s family?

“Ah yes, hi.”

“Hi” the two kids said. They sat down and they all talked and laughed for about twenty minutes.

“Ok kids. Cassie will be looking after you two for a while. Cassie knows a room where there are heaps of games to play.”

“Is there a play station we can play with?” Jason asked.

“Yep, one and two, with heaps of games to chose from, as well as other games.” Lizzie and Jason were grinning.

“Thanks” they both said at the same time.

“Ok, come on you two, I’ll show you where it is” Cassie said, standing up.

“You two know the rules, so behave or there will be no surprise lunch tomorrow” Sam said.

“We will behave, we promise.” The kids stood up and followed Cassie out of the room.

“What did you have in mind Sam?” Mark asked.

“Barbecue at Jack’s place” Sam said, grinning.

“I should have known; so where to now?”

“The briefing room” Jack said. They all stood up and left the mess hall.
“I need to go to the ladies room, I will meet you there,” Sam said and then she turned a corner to go to the ladies room. Just before they reached the briefing room Jack said,

“I’ll be back in a tick”, then he left to go down another corridor to where the men’s room was. Daniel and Teal’c showed Mark and Mary to the briefing room. The blast doors were down. They sat around the table waiting for Jack and Sam. Jack was waiting out side the ladies room when Sam walked out. They smiled and Jack grabbed her hand and they headed to one of the rooms that didn’t have a camera in it. As soon as the door was closed they were in one another’s arms, kissing passionately.

“God Sam, you made me get so hard in the mess hall.”

“I know; I can feel you.”

“It’s a shame I can’t take you right now.”

“You will have to wait until later and then I’ll take care of the problem for you.”

“Thanks; so what can I do now?”

Sam kissed him before unzipping his BDU pants so she could put her hand in them and released his hard length. She got down on her knees and took it in her mouth and she heard him gasp.

“God, Sam!”

She teased him for a couple of minutes before putting it away and zipping up his pants before standing up and then Jack gave her a kiss.

“That should keep you for a while.”

“Thank you, now shall we?”

They kissed again before leaving the room. A couple of minutes later Sam walked into the briefing room first and then Jack came in a few seconds later with a folder and pen in his hand. Once seated, he gave Sam the nod and she turned and looked at Mary. She explained the classified details like she did with Mark a few days before. Then Jack passed the folder over to Sam that she put it in front of Mary. She signed the form and over the next three hours they told her what they had told Mark, all about the Stargate program.