samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please


“We will use any resources we can to pull this one off. We will take care of the cost as a wedding present to you both. Now, General Hammond wants a quick word with you both.”

“Jack, Sam you two have made me proud. You both have come so far and I congratulate you. Oh Sam, if you do contact your father, please let him know that I still have that bottle of hundred year old brandy waiting to be opened. But, I don’t know how Selmac would react to the stuff.”

“Sir that must have cost a lot of money?”

“We bought it together the first time he came back to earth after the blending with Selmac; we have both been waiting for this day for six years.”

“What?” they both said at the same time.

“You two have lot of planning to do. I’ll call in a few days to see how things are going. Oh Cassie, when do you think this play will be?”

“In about six weeks time; it sounds like we have a play to plan.”

“Ok, I’ll find out the dates as the time gets closer.”

“Ok, wait until mom, Daniel and the others find out about this; I’m sure they all want to help with the plans. This is going to be great” she said grinning.

“I better get back to my meeting, good luck you two.”

“Thank you sir.”

Jack pushed a button and then he pulled Sam in to a hug and a kiss. While they were kissing Cassie turned the intercom button off and left the room, closing the door behind her. When she turned around, the area was jam packed with personnel, including Janet, Daniel, and Teal’c and some of the SG team members were grinning.

“OK, what’s going on Cassie?” Janet asked.

“Everyone who wants to know, mess hall in five minutes and spread the word; I’ll explain then. Go! before Jack and Sam come out here and see all of you hanging around here.”

Most of them left to head to the mess hall but Janet Teal’c and Daniel stayed behind.

“Cassie, what’s going on?”

“First things first. Walter, do you guys still have the Tok’ra calling device that they gave you after you first met them?”

“Yes, do you want me to send a signal to them?”

“Yep, how soon can you do it?”

“I’ll get on it straight away” and then he left to take care of that.

Cassie told Janet, Daniel and Teal’c about the blackmail. Janet was shocked and Teal’c was angry, but he tried not to show it. Daniel wasn’t shocked because Sam and Jack had already told him.

“I can’t believe that he would do that.”

“Now you know mom; come on, we have a wedding to plan.”

They walked to the mess hall and when they got there Teal’c stood watch to keep an eye out for Jack and Sam, as well as listening to what was being said. Cassie stood on one of the chairs.

“Ok, listen up everyone. Sam’s blackmailing, asshole, sorry excuse of a cop fiancé, has not just threatened this program but Sam as well. Sam wanted to call off the wedding and Shanahan is blackmailing her; he told her if they don’t get hitched in three months he would make sure that the world will find out about the Stargate program.

We have to stop this. So we are going to put on a wedding, as a school play, at my school. To outsiders it will look like a fake marriage but it is going to be real. In order to get around the Frat regulations, Jack is going to transfer Sam to Area 51 to replace Dr. Lee while his arm heals. The play will be in six weeks, if all goes to plan. Any questions?

“What can we do to help?” Dixon asked

“I know that there been pools going on here about Jack and Sam. I was thinking about we put all the losing money together and put it towards the wedding. As for a honeymoon, I was thinking they could go somewhere off world for a couple of weeks. Somewhere romantic for them, and safe. If any one can think of such a planet, write the name down and I’ll decide and we will work from there.

First of all, we need to get all the money together. The best bet is to give it to Teal’c and then we can work it from there. I’ll have mom, Daniel and Teal’c let you guys know what the next step is.” They all agreed with her.

“Good! What ever happens no one outside this base, beside General Hammond, the Joint Chief’s and the President is to know anything about this. As for the name designation of this mission, it is Operation Blackmail. Whatever you do, act normal if you can; we don’t want them to know that you know.”

She stepped down off the chair and they all talked among themselves as they left the mess hall.