samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please


He locked his house before heading off to the base. He arrived at the base twenty minutes later, got changed and headed to Daniel’s office.

"Hey Daniel, burning the midnight oil again I see?"

"Morning Jack, you’re here early?"

"Yeah, well Carter came around over an hour ago to give me this" Jack passed Daniel the disk.

"Jack?"

"Look at it for me will ya."

"Sure"

He walked over to his computer to put the disk in and then tapped a couple of keys. The disk began to run, showing the Stargate in action, weapon’s fire, SG5 running through the gate into the embarkation room and the iris closing.

Then it showed Teal'c’s symbiote and Pete asking lots of questions about the Goa'uld. When it stopped Daniel turned to look at Jack.

"Jack, what’s going on?"

"Shanahan is blackmailing Carter. She was thinking of breaking up with the guy and he is blackmailing her into going through with the wedding with this" he pointed to the monitor.

"What? What are you going to do?"

"Talk to Hammond on this one."

"Ok, where is Sam?"

"She is at my place while Shanahan is at hers."

"Ok, I hope that you will think of something Jack."

"Yeah, Carter is the one who does the thinking around here and solves problems."

"It is up to you on this one, Jack."

"I know, I’m going to give Hammond a call on this one and see what he says."

"Ok, good luck."

"Thanks, I’m going to get some breakfast, care to join me?"

"Sure"

Daniel took the disk out and passed it to Jack before shutting down his computer and he followed Jack to the mess hall.