samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please


Three weeks later, when Sam returned home it was after nine at night. After the airman dropped her off at home she turned, around with bags in hand, to see Jack standing in the door way. Sam walked up to the front door and stopped. She dropped her bags and they both hugged and kissed.

“I missed you, Jack.”

“I missed you, too, Sam.” They kiss once more.

“I would love to have a hot bath and massage. Do you know anyone who could massage my back?” Sam hinted.

“Yes, I do” Jack said smiling. He gave her a kiss then stepped back and bent down to pick up Sam's bags then turn around and walked inside.

Half an hour later, Sam was leaning against Jack's back in their spa bath. He was massaging her shoulders.

“Mmm, that feels wonderful.”

“That’s good, so how did it go?”

“Long and tiring but it was worth it.”

“And...?” Sam moved forward and turned around to lean against Jack’s chest while looking at him then smiled.

“I passed every test they had, including one on one in the air.” Jack raised his eye brows.

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“Well, Sam I am proud of you.” He leaned forward to give her a kiss.

“You know what tomorrow is?”

“Monday.”

“Yes, it’s also the kids’ first day of school.” Sam’s eyes widened.

“Tomorrow, I can't believe it.... school?”

“Yes, school. They are gowning up fast!”

“True... Jack would you like to have any more kids?”

“One or two more, why?”

“Well, you know what happened to me last time.” Jack thought about it.

“I logged over one hundred hours in enemy air space.” Jack raised his eye brows.

“Persian Gulf War?”

“Yes. It was after my return that I was stationed at the Pentagon working on the Stargate project.”

“So...?”

“I was thinking how about when I return, we start on number three?”

“Are you sure, Sam?”

“Yes, Jack, I'm sure.”

“OK, but in the meantime, we can keep on practicing.” He waggled his eye brows at her.

“I would like that.... how about now?” She gave him a kiss then stood up and stepped out of the bath.

She grabbed a towel to dry herself off. “Coming?” Jack smiled.

“Yes, Ma'am.” He turned the jets off and pulled the plug before standing up himself.

A few minutes, later they were in bed and made love, passionately, for the next hour before falling asleep in each other’s arms.

The next morning Jack was cooking breakfast for the twins who were sitting up at the breakfast bar. “Looking forward to your first day at school, kids?”

“I wish Mommy was here” Grace said.

Jack turned around to say something when he saw Sam standing not far behind them.

“What about you, Charlie?”

“I wish Mommy was here too, Daddy. She's going to miss our first day” he said sadly.

“So you both wish for Mommy to be here?” They both nodded. Jack watched Sam step forward quietly then lean forward.

“Well then your wish will be granted” Jack said.

“Whatcha doin'?” Sam said to the twins causing them to jump then turn around. Sam saw their eyes widened and they gasped at seeing her.

“Mommy!” both said. They hugged her tightly and she clung to them as well.

“You’re back!” Grace exclaimed.

“Yes I am. So, are you looking forward to your first day at school?” They both grinned at her.

“Yes!” they both said.

“Breakfast is ready. Eat it while it’s hot.” Jack said.

Sam help turned the chairs around then she sat down next to Grace. They talked for half an hour while having their breakfast, getting kids lunches sorted out and cleaning up before they left in Jack’s truck to go to the school.

When they arrived and managed to find a parking space, they got out and walked to the office. Sam was holding Grace's hand while Jack was holding Charlie’s hand. When they walked into the office, they spoke to the Secretary then she showed them to the room where the twins where to be. When they walked into the class room, the Secretary spoke to the teacher.

Then the teacher walked over to them. “Mr. and Mrs. O'Neill, I'm Mrs. Donna Dixon.” She shook hands with them then knelt down.

“You must be Charlie and Grace.”

“Yes, Ma'am” Charlie said, making Donna smile.

“Well then Charlie, Grace, why don't you go over to where the other children are for couple of minutes?” They walk over to where they saw other kids they had played with at day care.

When Donna straightened up, “I gather you’re either Marines or Air Force.”

“Air Force” Jack said.

“We both are. I'm Lieutenant Carter and my husband is Colonel O'Neill.”

“Wow, Colonel, you sure are young to be a Colonel.”

“I get that a lot.”

“I’m sorry, I would guess that you do. My husband is a Marine, Major Dave Dixon.”

“That’s great. Perhaps we’ll meet some time.” Jack said.

“Yes. I see your children have already made friends.” They turned to watch their children play with their classmates.

“Charlie and Grace know some of them from day care” Sam said as she turned to the teacher.

“That makes sense.”

“They seem to be doing well, so, Sam, we better get going.”

“We will go and say our good bye to our kids before we leave.”
Jack and Sam walk over to their kids.

“Charlie, Grace we are leaving now. I'll come and pick you up after school. OK?” Sam said.

“OK Mom. ‘Bye, Dad.”

Jack and Sam watched the twins for few seconds before walking to the door and out. When they got to Jack’s truck Jack started it up and drove back home to drop Sam off. then he drove to work for the day.

That afternoon Sam arrived at the school along with other parents who were waiting for their kids. Sam was leaning against her car when an SUV pulled up next to her, she saw the guy get out and recognized him as Colonel Dave Dixon of SG5. He turned and smiled at Sam and she gave him a smile in return.

He walked over to her “Hi. Waiting for kids?”

“Yeah twin five year olds.”

“Ah they would be in my wife’s class, Donna Dixon. Hi, I'm Dave.”

“Lieutenant Carter.” They shook hands.

“Hi. You’re not a Marine, so Air Force?”

“Yes, Sir. So is my husband, Colonel Jack O'Neill.” His eyes grew wide.

“Colonel O'Neill is your husband?”

“Yes, Sir. For six years now.”

“You must be young.” Sam laughed.

“Twenty three, Major.”

“Wow, I met you husband couple of months ago when he and his team came to save our sorry asses when we were pinned down with wounded.”

“I know about that. He told me how he saved you guys.”

“Yeah. He should have gotten a medal for what he did, but since it was hush hush....”

“I know what you mean. If he did get one where would he put it?” Dave laughed.

“He said the same thing.”

“Well if you saw his uniform you would be asking that very same question.”

“I guest you’re right.” A few seconds later they heard the bell ring.

“So what do you do in the Air Force Lieutenant?”

“I’m a theoretical astrophysicist.”

“A scientist.”

“Yes, Sir. If you know any other Air Force staff or any one at the Academy, mention my name.”

“Why is that?” Sam smiled.

“You will find out one day, Major.” Then Sam spotted Charlie and Grace. When they saw Sam they ran over to her with grins on their faces.

“Mommy we had a cool day” Charlie said.

“I bet you did. Wait until your dad gets home, then you can tell us both all about it.”

“OK, Mom” Grace said as Sam turned to Dave.

“It was nice to meet you, Major.”

“You too, Lieutenant.”

“You know, Major, one day we might be working together.”

“What, us Marines and you Air Force? It would never happen!” Sam gave him a huge smile.

“Never say never, Major.” Just then his four kids came running up to them. When Sam saw them, she remembered them as teenagers.

“Yeah, right. ‘Bye, Lieutenant. Come on kids.”

Sam walked around her car and opened the back door. She helped her kids in and made sure that they were buckled in then she got into the front driver’s seat and started up her car then she drive home while talking to the kids.

That night in bed she was snuggling up to Jack.

“Jack?”

“Yeah?”

“I saw Dave Dixon today.” Jack looked at her.

“Really?”

“Yeah. He was picking up his kids when I picked our two.”

“OK did you two talk?”

“Only for couple of minutes, before he left with his kids. I said to him ‘you know Major, one day we might be working together’, then he said ‘what us Marines and you Air Force, it would never happen’, then I said ‘Never say never, Major’.” Jack smiled.

“You will have to remind me of that when he gets transferred to the SGC.” Sam smiled.

“You’re going to tease him about that aren't you?”

“Would I do that?”

“Of course you will.” She leaned over and gave him a kiss.

“Let’s get some sleep” Sam said.

“Good idea.” He gave her a kiss before they both close their eyes and fell into peaceful sleep.

That weekend was Charlie and Janet’s wedding. Sam watched as the other guests watched her children walking down the aisle, looking so precious as page boy and flower girl. She turned to look at Jack who was smiling at them. He looked at Sam then back to the twins. When they were up front, they waited ‘til bridesmaid walked down the aisle.

When they were there, Charlie and Grace walk over to Sam and sat next to her. Then everyone stood up when Janet and her father walked down the aisle till they reach the front. When everyone sat down, the wedding service began.

Half an hour later, the minister pronounced them husband and wife. Every one clapped and cheered them on. Then they walked down the aisle and outside. Charlie and Grace followed the bridesmaids and groomsmen. When Sam was able to walk outside she walked over to Janet and Charlie.

“Janet, Charlie, congratulations.”

“Thanks, Sam” Janet said as they both hugged.

“We will talk later” Sam said.

“Sure.”

Then Sam stepped aside and looked around and paused when she saw a women flirting with Jack. She saw her kids talking to other kids so she walked over to them.

“Charlie, Grace.” They turned around and ran over to Sam. She crouched down to fix Charlie suit and Grace’s dress.
“I’m proud of you both today.”

“Mommy, Daddy said that there will be cake at the wedding, we can't find it.” Sam smiled.

“Yes, there is cake, but it is not here. It’s at another place.”

“Can we go and get some cake?”

“Soon. In the meantime, how about helping me in rescuing your father.”

“Mommy, he’s just over there.” Grace pointed.

“I know that, Sweetie, but the woman he is talking to, well, she's bugging him, so how about helping me?” They both smiled.

“What can we do Mommy?” Sam had a mischievous grin on her face.

“Why don't you two go over to Daddy? I'll be right behind you.”

“OK, Mommy” Charlie said, then they turned and walked over to Jack. Sam stood up and watched them walk over to Jack then she walked over to them.