samandjack.net



Over the next hour all of Jack’s, Sam’s and their kids’ things were loaded on the truck. Then Jack and Sam helped Brian and Alice move their suitcases and boxes from their car. When they were finished, Jack showed them the security box. Brian and Alice put in their number while Sam made few phone calls.

When everything was done, their taxi arrived. Jack, Sam and the kids said their good byes before taking their bags to the taxi. Once in they headed to the airport.

A few hours later they arrived at their home in Colorado Springs. “Sam, how about pizza tonight?”

“Sounds good.”

“OK you call for pizza. I'll take these bags and kids’ up stairs.”

“Sure.”

“Come on, kids. Let’s go and check on your rooms.” They walked to the stairs and up them while Sam called for their dinner.

That night they watched a movie before the kids went to bed. Jack and Sam went to bed not long after.

The next morning, Jack and Sam took Connor to day care, once he was settled in and making friends, they left to take the twins to school. The twins were happy to see their old friends again. When Jack and Sam left the school they went to get some groceries for home and to unpack the boxes that arrived that morning.

The next day, after dropping the kids off at day care and school, they drove to the SGC for the day.

During the first week, Jack helped General Hammond in choosing personnel to join the SGC, while Sam was busy getting her new equipment organized.

The day before SG1 was due for their first mission, General Hammond walked into Sam's lab with a file folder in his hand.

“Major.” Sam came to attention.

“General, Sir.”

“Can I ask why you have these two addresses up first?” He passed Sam the file. She opened it to look at the addresses, and then she laid it on the table.

“General, trust me, these two addresses are important”

“Why? What’s on the planets?”

“Allies. That’s all you need to know, Sir.”

“Alright. I'll send SG1 to this planet and SG2 to this planet.” He pointed to the two addresses.

Sam shook her head. “Sir, SG1 needs to go to that planet.”
Sam said looking at the general as she pointed to one of the addresses.

“Alright. This better be good, Major.”

“It is, Sir.” He nodded, then picked up the file and left the lab. Sam let out her breath, then turned around and continued working.

That night in bed, Sam was snuggling up to Jack’s side. “Sam?” She moved so she could look at Jack.

“George told me which planets SG1 and SG2 are going to tomorrow.”

“I know. He spoke to me this morning about it. He asked why those two and all I said to him was ‘allies’.”

“Yeah. What's on the second planet?” Sam smiled.

“The Tok’ra. Hopefully they got the message from the operative about where they can find Egria.”

“OK. One thing that puzzles me, Sam. How did you know where she is? She died when the Pangarins had her.”

“From Daniel. When he spoke to Ernst he said that I gave him a message when he was on that planet.”

“What was the message?” Sam thought for a moment.

“The message said: Our ally’s queen is here. Look for Earth’s point of origin There you will find her.”

“Ally's queen?”

“Yes. When Daniel told me the message, I could think of only one ally that had a queen.”

“The Tok’ra.”

“Yes. That means we found a ship that can time travel and we used it to go back in the past to save the queen and Ernest.”

“OK. So that happens in, what, eight plus years’ time?”

“That’s my best guess.”

“OK.”

“You know you will have to stay on base starting tomorrow.”

“I know.”

“I'll have a lap top and computer ready for you to use.”

“Thanks.”

“And when you do start building the device, if you can, please draw a diagram on the lap top.”

“Sure. Anything else?”

“Ask General Hammond for the crystals.”

“Good idea.”

“Let’s get some sleep. We have a busy few days ahead of us.”

“I know.” He kissed her forehead then they closed their eyes and fell asleep.

The next morning, SG2 was leaving first. Sam walked in to the gate room where SG2 was assembled.

“Charlie, a word, please.”

“Sure thing, Sam.” He walked with her to a quiet corner.

“What is it?”

“Charlie, the planet you going to, there are people there with glowing eyes. They are not Goa’uld.”

“How do you…?” Sam raised her hand to interrupt.

“When you meet them, tell them that you are Major Charlie Kawalski of Earth, the first world known as the Tauri.... that should get their attention.”

“Tauri? Teal'c said that during the interrogation.”

“Yes. Tell them that Ra is dead and tell them who killed him. If they ask any questions answer them, be honest with them.”

“OK. How do you know this, Sam?”

“One day you will learn everything you need to know, I promise. Oh, if you speak to their leader tell her ‘don't trust Cordesh’ and if she asks why, tell her to check his things.”

“OK Sam. You know you, Daniel, and Jack have been acting strange since we met.” Sam smiled.

“What’s a lot stranger than going to other planets?”

“Well…”

“Good luck, Charlie.” Sam patted him on the shoulder then walked out of the gate room and up into the control room.

“Dial it up, Sergeant” Hammond said. He gave Sam a nod just before she sat down.

“Yes, Sir.” They all watched the gate spin, then lock into place, and then spin again.

When the worm hole was formed, Sam moved the MALP up the ramp and through the gate. When it reached the other side, she sent it down the steps and had it stop next to the DHD. Sam panned the camera to look around the area.

“All clear, Sir.”

“SG2, you have a go.” Sam looked up and watched SG2 walk through the gate then it shut down.

Half an hour later SG1 was in the gate room when the worm hole was formed. Jack gave Sam a smile then turned around and walk up the ramp and through the worm hole then the gate shut down. Sam turned to General Hammond.

“General, do you still have the box with the binoculars in it?”

“Yes I do, Major. Why?”

“Jack will be asking for it.”

“I understand.” He walked to the stairs and up to his office. Sam turned around and did some typing.

Ten minutes later the gate started spinning. When the worm hole was formed, Sam look down to see whose code was being received. When she saw it was SG1, she opened the iris as well as sending them the green light, just as General Hammond came running down the stairs.

“Major?”

“It’s SG1, Sir.” Almost immediately they saw Ferretti and Daniel come through the gate.

“We need a medical team” Daniel called out.

“Medical team to the gate room, medical team to the gate room” Walter said over the PA system.

Sam stood up when they all saw Teal'c carrying Jack over his shoulders in firemen lift. Sam ran down to the gate room just as the medical team arrived. General Hammond was already in there.

“Captain, what happen?”

“The General walked through a circle that was on the floor, and then a device appeared from the wall.” Teal'c laid Jack on the stretcher and the doctor started examining Jack for injuries.

“Let’s get the General to the infirmary” the Doctor said then the medical personnel left with Jack.

“You were saying, Captain?”

“Teal'c went over and looked into it and nothing happened. So the General stepped forward to look in to it and it grabbed his head. A minute later it let go and disappeared back into the wall just as the General collapsed. Teal'c picked him up and Daniel dialed here. Then we came through, Sir.”

“Alright. All of you go get your post mission exams.” The three turned and walked out of the room. Hammond turned to Sam.

“That is why you wanted SG1 to go there” he said quietly.

“Yes, Sir. It’s just the beginning, Sir.”

“Why don't you go and see him?”

“Thanks, Sir.” She hurried away toward the infirmary. When she walked into the infirmary, Jack was awake and complaining, which made Sam smile.

“Hey.” He turned to Sam and smiled.

“Hey, can you tell them that I'm fine?”

“Jack.” She stepped forward.

“Let them do their tests. I'll give Mom a call.”

“Alright.”

“And behave, Jack.” She gave him a kiss then turned around
and walked out the door.

Sam gave Noreen a call. She spoke to her mother-in-law for a few minutes, and then returned to the infirmary. Half an hour later, Jack was discharged. He followed Sam to her lab where they could talk in private.

Six hours later the alarms sounded. Sam ran down to the control room. She arrived to see one of SG2’s members step through the gate. General Hammond went down to talk to the lieutenant. Sam watched what was going on then Hammond turned to Sam.

“Major.” Sam stood up and walked down and into the gate room.

“General?”

“Major, these Tok’ra want to meet you, they are holding the rest of SG2.”

“I'll go and get geared up, Sir.”

“Go.” Sam ran out of the gate room.

Ten minutes later, she returned and stood next to the
lieutenant. “What happened, Lieutenant?”

“Major Kawalski told them who we are and where we are from and about you. They didn't believe us, so the Major asked if I could come and get you, they agreed.”

“Then let’s go.” The gate started dialing.

When the worm hole was formed, they walked up the ramp and through the gate and it shut down. When Sam stepped onto the planet, she look around.

“After you, Lieutenant.” They walked until the Tok’ra appeared.

“Major Carter?” One of them removed his hood. Sam smiled when she recognized the Tok’ra as the one she had given the piece of paper.

“Hello, again.”

“Please, step closer.” They stepped closer, and then they were ringed down to the underground tunnels.

They followed the Tok’ra to a room where Sam recognized all the occupants.

“Major Carter, this is Garshaw, leader of the Tok’ra.”

“Pleased to meet you. Where is the rest of SG2?”

“Sam.” She turned to see they were nearby, so she walked over to them.

“Are you guys OK?”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

“Good, did you tell her?”

“She didn't believe me.”

“Alright.” She turned to Garshaw and stepped forward till she
was standing in front of her.

“You don't believe that Cordesh is a Goa’uld?”

“I've known Cordesh for years.”

“Did you check his room?” Sam raised an eye brow.

“Why should I?”

“You will find the proof you need.”

“If what you say is true, how do I know you’re not a spy?”

“Because Garshaw,” then she leaned forward and whispered
in her ear.

“I have memories of the future and I know that you are friends with the Tollan.” She stepped back and stared directly into Garshaw’s eyes.

“Trust me, have his room searched and then we can talk.” Garshaw turned to two Tok’ra. She said something in Goa’uld, and then she turned to Sam.

“If you’re lying…”

“I'm not.” They stared at each other till the two Tok’ra ran into the room.

“Garshaw.” She turned to one of the Tok’ra. He opened a box for Garshaw to see its contents. Sam could see Garshaw was getting angry, she said something in Goa'uld, and then they turned and ran out of the room.

She turned to the other two Tok’ra “Go.” The two Tok’ra walked out of the room.

Charlie and the others walked out of the room where they had been held.

“Major Carter, thank you.” She bowed to Sam.

“You’re welcome. We must talk in private.”

“Of course, this way.” Sam turned to Charlie.

“Stay here.” She turned and followed Garshaw down to one of
the rooms where they could talk privately.

When Sam walked into the room, she noticed three large tubs and a smaller one. She walked over to it and smiled, and then she turned to Garshaw.

“You did get the message.”

“Yes, thank you. Now we need hosts soon.” Sam pulled out piece of paper and passed it to Garshaw.

“Go to this planet. There will be plenty of hosts.” She pointed to the top address.

“Thank you and the second one?”

“The Tollan, they are in trouble.”

“I will do that.”

“And the last address, you need to send some Tok’ra there to recover one of your own who is going to be there and will need help.”

“Who?” Then a man walked into the room.

“Excuse me, Garshaw, there’s an important incoming message.”

“I'll be right there.” He left the room. Sam looked at the guy until he was gone, then she turned to Garshaw.

“I need to go. Something has happened to my husband, my mate. I need to return to Earth.”

“Very well and thank you, again.”

“You’re welcome. I hope that we, Tauri, and you, Tok’ra, can become friends and allies in the …future.”

“Yes. I would like that as well.” Sam turned to the queen.

“Now you have your queen, you can rebuild.” She turned to Garshaw.

“And between the Tok’ra and Tauri, we can win this war.”

“Yes we can. You have already started with the killing of Ra, Apophis, Amonet and Heru’ur in a very short time.”

“I know.” They walked out of the room and back to where SG2 was waiting.

“Let’s go home, Charlie.” They walked out of the room and down to the rings.

Two of the Tok’ra stepped forward to return their weapons. “Thanks” Charlie said. They stepped in the rings, and then they were on the surface.

“Let’s get back.” They quickly walked to the Stargate.