samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please


The next day Jack learned that Ferretti had to take leave for few days due to a family emergency. Before their next mission, Jack asked, "George, since we are a man down, how about having Sam on the team until Ferretti gets back?"

"Alright. You leave in two hours."

"Thanks, George," Jack said grinning, before he walked out the door.

When he walked into Sam's lab, she was typing on her laptop. "Hey." She looked up and smiled.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. I spoke to George. You are on SG1 'til Lou gets back." Sam smiled.

"That's great... what?"

"We leave in two hours."

"Two hours?"

"Yeah, so you want to come? You remember the last time you fought that chief?"

"Yes. You mean…?"

"Yep."

"OK."

Jack leaned forward and said to Sam, "I'm looking forward to the fight. It's a turn on." He smiled then turned and walked out the door whistling. Sam smiled and shook her head.

Two hours later Sam and SG1 gated to the planet and as Daniel, Jack, and Sam knew what going to happen, they let it happen again. When it came to the fight, the chief didn't stand a chance against Sam. She had him on his back with a knife against his throat in seconds, which shocked all the men there except for Jack and Daniel.

When the chief agreed to freedom for all his tribe's women, including his daughter, Sam stepped back and turned to the other chief and his son who was smiling.

"All women should be free to love, not be sold like cattle, like your chief was going to do to his daughter. She is in love with another chief's son. Women are a lot stronger than you think they are in their hearts and women shouldn't cover their faces not now, not ever." She turned and walked over to Jack who gave her a kiss.

"I'm proud of you Sam."

"I know you are Jack. Let's go home."

Then they saw the young girl running toward and into the young guy's arms, she was crying but smiling at the same time. Then they all walked away from the chief and his men. Other women and girls followed Jack and the others. A few hours later, they returned to the SGC with smiles on their faces.

When General Hammond learned about what happened to Sam and what she did, he could see that she was happy that she had gone off world. SG1 went off world one more time before Ferretti returned. They all learned that his parents were in a bad car accident and the doctors were not sure if they were going to make it. However, they did.

Two months later, SG1 and SG3 gated to another new planet. Jack and Daniel knew what was going to happen. They returned to Earth and were in their debriefing with Hammond when Johnson from SG3 tried to attack Teal'c, but he ended up in the Infirmary.

Within an hour, four more people were showing signs of infection and Hammond wanted answers as to why some of his people started acting crazy. He turned to Jack for ideas.

"I don't know, Sir, perhaps Sam might."

They went to see Sam who was in her lab. She could smell Jack before she saw him. She wanted to jump him, but General Hammond also walked into the room.

"Major Carter, are you OK?"

"Yes sir, what can I do for you?"

"Do you have any idea what we are dealing with? We have at least ten personnel infected with whatever it is."

"Sorry, Sir, but I know someone who can help you. I don't know if she has the right clearance. This is more of her area than mine."

"Sorry, Major, without clearance…"

"I think she might have it, Sir, she's a doctor working at the Air Force Academy hospital."

"Who?"

"Doctor Janet Frasier, Major Kawalski's wife, Sir. I remember her telling me about her training. She's a specialist in rare and exotic diseases and pathology."

"I'll go and find out if she has clearance, Major"

"Yes, Sir." He turned and walked out the door.

Jack turned to Sam. "Sam?"

"I want you Jack... now!"

"Sam, can you wait 'til Janet gets here?"

"I'll try."

"When she arrives then we can be together. OK?" He turned and left.

Two hours later, Sam couldn't wait any longer, so she went looking for Jack. She was surprised when she saw who was walking toward her.

"Janet!"

"Sam." They hugged warmly.

"Are you OK, Sam?"

"No, I'm trying to find my husband... I'm infected."

"General Hammond told me, on Level 21, about what's happening. He locked down the base... I hope I can help."

"I know you can Janet. Where are you headed?"

"To the Infirmary."

"I'll show you the way."

"Thanks." They hurried to the Infirmary.

"Sam, you know about this, don't you?" Janet asked quietly.

"I do."

"So what's the cure?" Just then, they saw two airmen who were holding a marine between and walking around them.

"Is it that bad?" She thumbed toward the three men.

"Oh yeah." They proceeded to and into the Infirmary.

"I didn't know Doctor Warner worked here."

"I'll leave you to it, Janet, oh and welcome to the SGC."

"Thanks." Sam turned, and then Janet grabbed her arm. Sam stopped and turned to Janet. Sam knew what Janet wanted to know.

"Daniel Jackson's blood is your clue, Janet." Sam turned and walked out the door.

She found Jack in the men's locker room. She kissed him hard and wrapped her arms around his shoulders and head. "I want you, now!" She kissed him again.

When they broke apart, "Sam, not here, not now," Jack groaned.

"Janet's here and we are in lock down."

"OK." He looked around, then grabbed her hand and walked out of the locker room and led her to their on base quarters.

Once they were in there and the door was locked, they kissed and ripped each other's clothes off. Jack pushed Sam on to the bed then he was on top of her.

Janet was speaking to Dr. Warner, to find out more about the virus, when Teal'c and Daniel brought in an airman whose face was covered in blood. Janet went to him as she put on her gloves. "You're new here," Daniel said knowing who she was.

"Yes, I'm Dr. Frasier; I just arrived half an hour ago. General Hammond asked for my help."

"Hi, I'm Dr. Jackson, Daniel Jackson, not an MD doctor and this is Teal'c." Janet was cleaning up the man's wound.

A nurse walked over to Janet, "I can do that doctor."

"Thank you, Lieutenant." Janet stepped back, removed her gloves, and turned to Daniel.

"Dr. Jackson, have you given a blood sample since this started?"

"Ah, no, why?"

"Come with me." Janet led him to a bed where she was able to collect a sample.

"Thank you." You're welcome. Is there anything we can do to help?"

"Yes, find out how many are infected."

"Sure, come on Teal'c."

Janet walked out of the Infirmary and down to the labs since she remembered walking past them. She checked Daniel's blood and compared it to a blood sample of someone was infected.

"What are you trying to telling me, Sam?" She stood up and walked out of the labs and down to the office, where she got out Daniel's file.

"Why is Dr. Jackson the key?" She looked over his file and looked at what he was taking every day.

"Allergies...that's got to be it." She noticed that he had been taking daily antihistamines.

"That's got to be it." She closed the file, stood and walked back into the Infirmary.

She searched through the medicine cabinets until she realized that there was only one box. She opened it to find only two full vials. She looked up when she heard a crash. She put the box down and ran over grabbing a pair of gloves, and two airmen ran into the room to help when Dr. Warner tried to attack a nurse. The two airmen grabbed the doctor and pulled him away.

"Are you alright Lieutenant?"

"Yes, Doctor." Janet turned to the airmen.

"Put him on this bed." They dragged the doctor over and onto the bed. Janet managed to strap him down.

"Thank you, airmen. You're dismissed, but don't go too far. We may need you again soon."

Janet walked over and picked up a syringe and one of the two bottles. She filled the syringe and returned to the bed. She pulled his sleeve up and patted his arm, and then she got an alcohol swab and wiped his arm. Then she picked up the syringe and put the needle into his arm, into his vein, and then she slowly injected the antihistamine. When finished, she removed the syringe, put a piece of cotton over the injection site, and stood back. The lieutenant walked over to Janet just as Dr. Warner started to calm down.

"Doctor, what did you inject Dr. Warner with?"

"Hopefully, a cure. Do you know if there any more boxes of antihistamine on base?"

"I could go and look for you, Doctor."

"Thanks, take tranquilizer darts with you just in case."

"Yes, Doctor."

Ten minutes later, Dr. Warner opened his eyes. "What the…?" Janet stepped forward.

"Dr. Warner."

"Dr. Frasier, what happened?"

"You attacked a nurse. Before I let you go, I'm going to take a blood sample." Janet went to get everything she needed.

When she returned, "You found a cure?"

"I hope I did, I'll keep you in restraints 'til I know for sure."

"OK." Janet finished taking the blood sample, just as the nurse returned with two boxes.

"This is all we have, Doctor."

"OK, put it in the cabinet with the others. I'll be right back." Janet walked out of the Infirmary.

When she returned ten minutes later, she undid Dr. Warner restraints. "Dr. Frasier?"

"Dr. Warner, we going to need more boxes of antihistamine vials."

"Why?"

"That's the cure. We've got work to do."

"But the base is on lock down."

"It won't be for much longer." She turned and walked over to three of her nurses.

"Lieutenants, do any of you take antihistamines?"

"I do, every day, Doctor."

"So do I."

"Same here."

"Good. Now help me fill these syringes, one syringe per bottle." They filled 49 syringes.

"OK, let's get the worst ones done." They gathered up the tray and alcohol swabs and walked out of the Infirmary.

They soon saw Teal'c. "Mr. Teal'c we're going to need your help."

"Have you found a cure, Dr. Frasier?"

"Yes, I have."

"That is good news. How may I assist you?"

"If you and another airman can hold the infected down, I can give them the antidote... it has to be injected into the vein." Teal'c bowed and followed Janet and her three nurses.

They injected General Hammond first, and then they did the worst ones. Once she had used all the available syringes, Janet returned to General Hammond's cell. She opened the door, "Dr. Frasier, you found the cure."

Janet smiled tiredly, "Yes, Sir I did. But, Sir, I urgently need more vials of antihistamine."

"Is that the cure?"

"Yes, Sir. I've already used the entire base inventory. I need at least another dozen boxes so everyone can be injected."

"Alright I'll go make the call. Well done, Doctor."

"Thank you, General... it was Sam... Major Carter who gave me the clue. How did she know? You will have to ask her."

"What was the clue, Doctor?"

"Daniel Jackson's blood, I checked his blood work and his medical history, he takes antihistamines every day, like I do, for allergies, Sir." Hammond nodded.

"Well good work, Doctor."

"Thank you, Sir." They all walked out of the cells.

Four hours later, all the personnel had been injected with antihistamine. When Janet and her staff found Jack and Sam, they were sleeping on top of the bed and covered in sweat. Janet injected them with a strong sedative.

"Help me put them into scrubs and onto the gurneys."

"Why not give them the antidote doctor?" a nurse asked.

"They are dehydrated. I want IVs going in both of them, and then we can give them both the antidote."

The staff managed to put the green scrubs on to both Jack and Sam, and then they lifted them onto the two gurneys and wheeled out of the room. Janet shook her head when she saw the ripped clothes on the floor. Then she grinned before following her staff out of the room, closing the door behind her.

An hour later, both Jack and Sam awoke; they both were very stiff and sore. Janet walked by to check on them and smiled when she saw them awake.

"Janet."

"Sam, General, how are you both?"

"Sore, Doc."

"Same here, and tired."

"Well, I'm not surprised."

"Meaning?" Jack asked.

"You two must have been at it for hours and would have collapsed from dehydration and exhaustion. That is why you both have IVs."

"So, Doc, why do you think Sam chose me?"

"Hmmm, behavior fits. All the victims are behaving like primitives. Most female, low level primates tend to choose their sexual partners according to who would give them the strongest offspring. The leaders of a pack or tribe are usually the prime choice. You should be flattered, General, Sam considers you to be the Alpha male," Janet said smiling.

"Oh I am, Doc. I am."

"You should be…going at it like wild animals in heat." Janet gave Sam a wink.

"I'll leave you two to rest. I have a briefing to attend to in fifteen minutes."

When she had gone, Jack turned to Sam and grinned, "Strongest off spring, wild animals," Jack said.

"Yeah, so you're sore?"

"Yeah, my knees and back are. How about you?"

"Oh I am, give me a week to recover. I think we did it enough for a month, morning and night."

"They closed their eyes and fell asleep.

Three hours later, SG1 and SG3 returned to the planet with the cure. Once the population had been injected and those who had been the touched walked out in to the light, everyone was happy. SG1 was able to make friends with the people. They returned to the SGC two hours later.