samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back yes please.


When finished there, they went to do a bit more shopping before heading back to Jack’s place for the rest of the day. That night, Sam left in a taxi to head to the hotel. When she got to the hotel and got the key for her room, she walked down the hall and into her room. When she walked in she noticed two suit cases and a box on the bed. She walk over when she saw a note on it. Sam picked it up and read

'Sam I'm proud of you, I wish we could be there for your wedding to Jack, but you know Jacob...Take care and I hope all your dreams come true, Love, Mom.'

Sam smiled at the note and put it on the bed then she opened both suitcases. She smiled when she saw it was most of her clothes. Once she get everything sorted out and was in her PJ's, she climbed into bed and fell into peaceful sleep

The next morning Sam was up early. The wedding was happening at twelve since the minster had another wedding to perform at three. Sam went to the spa in town where she was getting a facial, hair and makeup done. When finished she returned to the hotel where she was getting ready.

Jack was up early that morning and headed to the airport to pick up Daniel. When he saw him they both were shocked to see each other younger.

They both hugged. “Daniel, I'm pleased you could make it.”

“Same here Jack. I'm looking forward to seeing Sam again.”

“I bet, come on.” They walked towards the exit.

“So how are your parents?” Jack asked.

“Good. I spoke to my grandfather when he got back from overseas.”

“Nick, right?”

“Yeah. He told Mom, Dad and me about what happened to him. Mom and Dad thought he was crazy.”

“You believed him.”

“Yep. When we were alone, I told him that I believed him. He said that he was crazy and he was going to...you know.”

“He didn't this time.”

“Nope.” When they reached Jack’s truck, they got in after Jack unlocked it.

“How did you manage to change his mind?”

“I told him exactly what the aliens told us in their language; Nick looked at me and asked how I knew that was what they said.” Jack turned and looked at Daniel.

“You told him, didn't you?”

“Yes, he didn't believe me and told me to go away...I said to him I'll prove it to you, he asked how. I said to him the fountain of youth.... I got his book out and open the page and passed it to him and said ‘I know where it is.’”

“Really, so you got the ancient box?”

“Yep. He and I went to southern Honduras last week; I took him to the water fall.... I fell in the hole.” Jack laughed as he started up his truck and headed into town.

“Well it was better me than Nick.”

“What happened next?”

“He followed me into the cavern and we went to get the box. I did what I did before with the water. We got out with the box. We managed to get out of southern Honduras before the rebels showed up.”

“What did you do with the box?”

“We came back to this country and went to Catherine with it.”

“How is she?”

“Shocked when she saw me. I said to her that in a few years’ time that I'll tell her everything, and then I introduced her to Nick.”

“Ah playing match marker” Jack said smiling.

“Nope, you’re not going to believe who was there.”

“Who?”

“Well wait and I’ll tell Sam at the same time. You and Sam are in for a big shock, I know I was.”

“OK.” They stopped outside of barber's where Jack gets his hair cut done.

They both got out and went inside. Twenty minutes later they both walked out with their haircuts done. They got back into the truck and went to tux rental place, where Daniel was getting his tux. Once he got it and they were back in the truck, they headed to Jack’s place.

“So this house you have, it's not the same one?”

“Nope, and Sam saw it and loved it.”

“That’s good to know.” They talked about other things till Jack turned down a drive way.

“Wow, this is the house” when Daniel saw two story log home with flat roof and telescope on top.

“Yep” when Jack stopped outside the garage they got out and Daniel followed Jack into the house. Jack showed Daniel around and showed him where he proposed to Sam.

“Wow, great view of Pikes Peak.”

“I know, and that little place is where Mom lives”

“Really.”

“Yep, come on let’s get ready. The minster will be here in an hour.” Daniel walked down stars to the guest bedroom.

He went to have a shower since he got bits of cut hair in his hair. After he had his shower he got dressed in his navy blue tux with shirt and tie. When, done he walked out and into the living room where he waited for Jack to show up.

While there, there was a knock on the door so he waited for Jack to answer it, when he didn't, Daniel went to answer it.

“Ah, hello.”

“Hi, is Colonel O'Neill here?”

“Hey space monkey who’s at the door?” then Jack appeared.

“Hi, Chaplin. Thanks for coming. Come on in” Daniel stepped out of the way while Jack let the minster in.

“Thanks, Colonel.”

“Come on, I'll show you where it's being held.” They all walked out and onto the roof just as a car pulled up. Jack walked over to the railing.

“Hey, walk to the side of the garage there are steps there.” Then he turned around.

“Sorry, the photographer just arrived.”

“That’s OK, so where did you want to have the ceremony?”
Jack showed the minster where he wanted it, the angles, everything.

When they finished talking, they heard two toots of a horn and turned to see the limo turning down the drive way.

“She’s here.”

When Sam was in her room getting ready, she had to call the front desk to ask them to send a women to help her with her dress, which they did. Sam got her dress, headpiece, veil and shoes out. She had managed to put the under slip on when there was a knock on the door. It was one of the women staff members.

“Oh come in.” Sam let her in and closed the door.

“Thank you for helping me.”

“No problem. When’s the wedding?”

“Twelve and limo will be here in twenty minutes.”

“Well then shall we?”

“Yes, please!” The woman helped Sam get into her wedding dress.

Once it was on and zipped up, next was the headpiece and veil, then the shoes. When everything was done, the woman stood back.

“You look beautiful, my dear. Whoever the guy is, he is sure one lucky man.”

“I know and thank you for your help.”

“No worries.” Sam picked up her train, bouquet, and bag.

“I had better get going. Don’t want to be late for my own wedding!” The woman laughed. They walked out the door and to the elevators together.

“What are you going to do after your wedding?”

“Come back here for our wedding night. As for the honeymoon, I don't know what Jack planned.”

“What are your plans for the future?”

“Joining the Air Force.”

“The Air Force?”

“Yes ma'am, my fiancé is also in the Air Force. He's older than me but we don't care.”

“How much older”

“Sixteen years.” The women was shocked.

“Sixteen! Won't he get into trouble?”

“No, we've known each other for years and times are changing between couples.”

“Sounds like it alright.” When they walked out to the foyer, there were other staff looking at Sam with smiles on their faces.

“Well good luck for today.”

“Thank you.” Then Sam walked out to the waiting limo.

Once she was in, she sat back and relaxed. Minutes later they were on their way to Jack’s place. When they got there, the driver tooted his horn twice before turning down the drive way.

When the limo stopped, the driver got out and helped Sam out then he got her bag for her.

“Thanks.” Then she walked around to the side of the garage and up the stairs.

She dropped her bag half way up, and then she continued till she stopped at the top. She was shocked to see who was with Jack. She walked towards Jack as she let go of her train and held on to her bouquet.

When Jack saw Sam, she was wearing an A-line princess, sweetheart, off the shoulder, with cathedral train, satin princess gown with lace and pearls sleeves and bodice. Her hair was done up and she was wearing a white roses and pearls head band and two layer veil, one was over her face.

She was also carrying an artificial roses bouquet.
When she reached him, they held onto each other hands while looking at each other. Then the minster started saying their wedding vows. While talking, Sam passed her bouquet to a still shock Daniel.

Fifteen minutes later, Jack lifted the veil over Sam head then he cup her face and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck. Daniel clapped and they broke apart.

“Congratulations, Jonathan and Samantha O'Neill.” They shook hands and then they signed the license, with Daniel being the witness.

When done, the photograph took their wedding photos before he and the mister left after Jack and Sam thanked them. Once they were gone, Sam turned to Daniel and gave him a hug.

“Hi, Daniel.”

“Sam. Wow, you look Wow, great for your age.” Sam laughed.

“So do you.”

“Sam where’s your bag?” Jack asked.

“On the stairs.”

“OK.” Then he walked over and down the stairs to get it.

“What’s been happening with you?” Sam asked.

“A lot, Sam, and I've got a surprise for you and Jack. No, it's not a wedding one.”

“OK.” Just then Jack returned.

“Why don't we get changed and head into town for some lunch?”

“Sounds good to me” Daniel said. They walked into Jack bedroom.

Daniel walked out of the room and down stairs to get changed.

“Shall I help you out of her dress Mrs. O'Neill?” Sam giggled.

“Yes, you may” they kissed.

Jack helped Sam out of her dress then he started taking his dress blues off while talking. Jack told Sam about what Daniel told him so far. When they were changed and had their things packed away, Sam fixed her hair and removed her make up. Then they hugged and kissed before walking out of the bedroom and down stairs and into the living room where Daniel was waiting.

“Daniel, ready?” Daniel turned around and smiled.

“Sure.”

They walked out of the house and to Jack's truck, then Jack drove into town to a restaurant, where they spent the next hour and a half talking about what they had done since they saw George Hammond and received the memories of their future selves.

While there Jack had to ask, “Daniel you said before that you have a surprise for us and it has something to do with Catherine.”

“Oh yeah, ah, she got married.”

“To whom?” Sam asked.

“To Ernest.”

“What?!!” Sam and Jack said together.

“But, he went through the gate.”

“I know and came back again three hours later. He recognized me. He said, ‘I know you'.”

“What did you say” Sam asked.

“I said ‘No’. Then asked him if we could talk in private, so we went into another room while Catherine talked to Mom and Dad”

“What did you find out?”

“We, four of us, Teal'c, you two, and me flew through the gate in some sort of ship.”

“A ship, what sort?”

“He said he had never seen one like it before in his life, but I gave him a piece of paper with symbols on it. From what he and Catherine worked out, that is the gate address and the words ‘past, present, future,’ and, Jack,”

“Me? What does it have to do with me?”

“Ernest brought the alien device back. He and Catherine have been recording everything and he took photos, I know what it means.”

“Daniel.”

“Remember when we went to rescue Ernest and found the information about the four races?”

“Oh my god, remember, Jack, you have the Ancient gene and the ship Ernest spoke about must be from the Ancients. But we haven't come across any Ancient ship that I can think of.”

“I did ask him about what the four looked like, and from what he described to me, they must have come from another alternate realty.”

“But how? The only way is by the mirror.”

“I don't know Sam. From what Ernest told me, Teal'c has hair and no gold... tattoo, so it has to be another realty.”

“What else is different?”

“Sam had black hair.”

“If it is from another realty, the question is: 'Why come here?'”

“Don’t know, Sam, but I think the address gives us a clue.”

“You might be right there Daniel.” Sam said.

Afterwards they went to the park where they talked some more. Later that evening they went to O'Malley's for dinner and Sam played a couple of games of pool before they left to take Daniel back to the airport.

When they got there, Daniel gave them each a hug before he left to catch his flight back to Chicago. After he left, they returned to Jack’s truck and then to the hotel. When they walk into the room and the door closed, they both kissed and removed each other’s clothes before they got into bed and made passionate love for the first time. They made love for three hours before falling asleep in each other’s arms.

The next morning, after they made love, they had breakfast and shower. Sam packed her bags before they left the room. When they walked down to Reception, Jack pulled out his wallet and credit card and paid for the room and meals.

Then they walked out to the parking area for Jack’s truck. Once in they headed back to their home.

“I'll be looking forward to our honeymoon” Sam said. They walked inside and up and into their bedroom where they got their clothes sorted out.

When done they got their bags and walked down to Jack’s truck. Once everything was in, they got in and Jack started driving to Silver Creek where they were spending a week for their honeymoon. When they arrived the next day, Sam smiled when she saw the place.

“Well what do you think?” Jack asked as he walked up to the front door to unlock it and open it.

“I love it and now I know, every time you make comments about trees while we are off world, it reminds you of this place.”

They got their bags and groceries out of the truck and took them into the cabin. Once everything was put away and Jack showed Sam around the cabin, they walked down to the pond where they spotted a couple of bass swimming close to the dock.

“So what would you like to do now Sam?”

“Well it is our honeymoon, Jack.” Then she turned around and walked towards the cabin.

“Coming, Jack?” Jack smiled as he followed Sam up and into the cabin.

They spent five days in the cabin, only fishing once since Jack wanted to. So Sam let him for an hour before she distracted him by kissing him and taking her clothes off on her way back to the cabin. When they return back home they were tired but happy.

On Monday morning when Jack was just about to leave, he walked over to Sam. He pulled a key from his pocket and passed it to her.

“It’s to the house.”

“Thanks. Take care.”

“I know, love you.”

“Love you, too.” They both hugged and kissed.

“I better go.” Jack said.

“I know.”

“Love you.”

“Love you, too.” They kissed again before Jack left for work.



End Notes: Here is the wedding dress i choice fore this story
Photobucket