samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please


The next morning, Jack watched them walk up the ramp and through the gate, then it shut down. Once again, all he could do was wait. He went back up to his office, not looking forward to reading the memos that were waiting for him.

Twelve hours later, Jack was in the gate room when SG1 returned. He could tell by the looks on both Sam's and Daniel's faces that they had good news for him.

"Welcome back, how did it go?"

"Good, Jack, I spoke to Jonas Quinn," Daniel said.

"Ok. We will debrief in the morning so go and get yourselves checked out." They walked out of the gate room

"Sam." She turned to Jack.

"Mom's looking after the kids tonight."

"Ok. I'll see you in our quarters then."

"Sure, I'll be there in an hour." Sam smiled, then turned to follow the rest of her team.

That night when Jack got into bed, he gave Sam a kiss as she snuggled up to his side.

"Jack?"

"Yes?"

You're going to like tomorrow's debriefing."

"Am I?"

"Yes."

"Good. Let's get some sleep."

"Sounds good to me." They closed their eyes and feel into peaceful sleep.

The next morning in the briefing room, SG1 took turns in telling Jack about the planet, the people, and everything they had learned. When it was Sam's turn, she told him about the science side and about the leaders.

"I spoke to them about an alliance between them and us. They told me about the war that is going on between them and two other countries. They told me about the naquadria and what they plan on doing. I told them how dangerous it is and that I could prove it."

"Can you, Sam?"

"Yes. I told them that if they would give me some to work with, I would show them how dangerous it can be."

"Ok so will they?"

"Yes, when the time comes, they will send three of their people with the naquadria so they can see the results for themselves."

"Ok what about you, Daniel?"

"I spoke to Jonas Quinn. He took me to their museum where he showed me some artifacts."

"I should have known... All right go and do your lovely reports and, as for the demo, I'll talk to the top brass about that. If there's nothing else for now, you're dismissed."

Two weeks later, Daniel, Jack, and Sam prepared for what they expected was going to happen so they waited just in case it didn't. The day that Martouf should have arrived, he didn't, but Mel did. Sam and Jack were in the gate room when Mel walked down the ramp.

"Mom, it's good to see you... what's wrong?"

"Jacob has been captured by a system lord. We need your help. He has important information."

"Come with us," Jack said.

They walked out of the gate room and up to the briefing room where Mel told them about what had happened. When she finished, she sat back in her chair.

"So the Tok'ra want us to go in and save Jacob's life?"

"Yes, we have a Tel'tac that can take you to the moon." Jack looked from Mel to Sam and raised his right eyebrow to signal his question.

"Sam, I can hear your brain is working overtime, what are you thinking?"

"Demonstration."

"What?"

"The naquadria, Langara, remember?" Jack looked from Sam to Mel and back again.

"Sam?"

"You can use the ship to fly to Sokar's planet, with the three Langarans since they will want a demo, remember?"

"Right, go on."

"SG1 will go with the Tok'ra to get Dad back. When we get him out of there, we send a signal to the Tok'ra and he fires the bomb to the moon."

"Ok. What about Sokar?" Sam turned to Mel.

"Mel'tac, what did the council say about Sokar?"

"If his army is not as big as we have been told: he lives."

"And if it's bigger?" Jack asked.

"Then he will have to be killed."

"Ok...how much time have the Tok'ra given us?"

"Not much, Jack," Mel said.

"Ok, go back tell them that Daniel, Ferretti, and Sam will be going, Teal'c can come with me. We will provide the bomb."

"Alright, the trip will take 24 hours."

"I understand."

"Don't worry. We will get Jacob back." Mel smiled.

"I know you will, Jack." Hugged him then followed Sam out of the briefing room. Jack went to Daniel's office to tell him what had occurred.

"Daniel," Jack said as he entered.

"Oh hi, Jack, so...?"

"Get geared up. You're going to Langara."

"Ok." Daniel put his book down before they walked out of his office. Jack told Daniel the plan before they separated.

Two hours later, Jack was giving Sam a hug and kiss in the locker room before they walked out. When they reached the gate room, Daniel and Lou where already there with a FRED and the bomb was strapped down on top of it.

"Good luck and god speed, bring Jacob home."

"We will, Jack," Daniel said. Then they walked up the ramp behind the FRED and once they were through the gate, it shut down.

The next day the three Langarans arrived. When they were walking down the ramp, Teal'c was there to greet them.

"Welcome to Earth."

"Where is your leader?" one of them asked. Then they turned to see the ramp being moved to the wall.

"What's going on?"

Then they heard a noise, turned around, and look up to see a ship coming down from the ceiling. It turned before landing on the floor then the back opened and Jack walked off.

"Hello. I'm General Jack O'Neill, leader of Stargate Command. Welcome to Earth."

"You're young."

"Yeah I get that a lot. So shall we?" Jack walked back into the ship.

The three Langarans and Teal'c followed. Then two Airmen showed up with two containers.

"Thanks," Jack said when the two airmen walked off the ship.

Teal'c closed the door, walked up, and sat next to Jack. Once he restarted the engine, Jack raised the ship, and then he dialed the gate. When they heard the wormhole was formed he lowered the ship, "Here we go." He cloaked it and they went through the gate.

When they reach the other side, the gate shut down. Jack flew the ship to where Sokar main ship was located.

He flew into the glider bay. "What are you doing?" one of the men asked.

Jack stood. "Taking care of business. Stay here, I'll be right back. Teal'c knows what to do." Jack pulled out a device as he opened the door.

"Don't worry it's cloaked, they can't see inside the ship."

Then he cloaked himself before walking off the ship. Jack managed to find his way to Sokar's throne room. Sokar was talking to Bynarr and two Jaffa, with a burning candle on a table next to him. Jack walked behind Sokar and pulled out a bottle spray.

He sprayed the back of Sokar's clothing and then quickly got out a syringe and injected it into the back of Sokar neck then removed it. Sokar put his hand on the back of his neck. When he did that Jack sprayed gasoline on his clothes afire.

Sokar moved his hand back past the flame. When he did that Jack did a quick spray, which caught alight, then Sokar's clothing caught fire... Jack stepped back and watched Sokar screaming as he burned. He collapsed on the ground just as his Jaffa tried to put out the fire.

When they did. They were shocked to see a burnt body. "Quickly put him in his sarcophagus" Bynarr said.

The two Jaffa picked him up and carried him over to his sarcophagus while Bynarr left to return to the moon. When he was gone, Jack opened his zat as he uncloaked himself.

"Stop right there." The Jaffa turned to see Jack pointing a zat at them.

"Put him on the ground and step back or I'll zat you." They followed Jack's instructions.

"This war is coming to an end." He his SG1 patch and threw it on the floor. then he zatted Sokar three times.

"You have five minutes to get off this ship before it blows up, tell the others." As he walked back and out of the room the Jaffa ran to the door to see Jack gone, while the other one walked over and picked up the patch.

"Sound the alarm."

Jack worked his way back to the ship. When he found it and got on he closed the door, which shocked the three men, then he uncloaked himself.

"Mission accomplished." He walked up to the front and sat down and started the engines then they exited the mother ship.

He flew to a moon and around to the back of it. Then he stopped in front of the Tel'tac where he uncloaked, which shocked the two Tok'ra. Jack touched some buttons. "Hi guys, can you hear me?"

"Yes we can. Is that the ship Daniel was telling us about?" Mel asked.

"Yep, how's it going?"

"They found Jacob."

"Can you get a message to them?"

"Yes."

"Good. Tell them to ring every one off the planet. There's a mother ship in close orbit."

"That's Sokar's ship."

"Well he's not going to be using it and there's no one aboard."

"Are you sure?"

"Trust me."

They relayed the message to Martouf and then waited.

On the moon when Sam was talking to Jacob, Rosha was talking to Bynarr. When there was a beep Martouf spoke in the device.

"What is it?"

"You have to escape now, to the mother ship. Jack said no one's on board." Sam looked up when she heard what was said.

"Tell them we are escaping now, and to get the bomb ready."

Sam stood up and walked over to the confinement cell door. She got out two spray bottles. She sprayed the lock with the first spray then with the second. By that time Jacob, Martouf and Daniel were there.

They watch the metal melt, then Sam pushed it open and got out, then she helped the others out. They work their way to Bynarr's quarters. When they got there, they broke into the room where they saw Bynarr using a hand device on Rosha.

Martouf ran over and tackled Bynarr to the ground. They fought until Rosha stood up and picked up a knife and stabbed Bynarr in the back of his neck, which killed him.

Martouf pushed the body off and stood up and looked at her. "Are you ok?"

"I will be. What's going on?"

"We are getting out of here."

"Martouf, tell Mom to come and get you guys, Daniel and I will get everyone out of here. Go!" Daniel and Sam ran out of the room.

They ran to unlock the first cells. "Daniel let the others free and send them to Bynarr's quarters." Daniel ran to the next door.

"Come on, this place is going to blow, follow me." The ten who were in the cage followed Sam to Bynarr's quarters. Sam walked in to see Martouf there.

"I know how to operate the rings."

"Ok. Here stand in the circle," Sam said as she got the group into the circle. Then she gave Martouf a nod. Martouf activated the rings.

"Martouf, go with the next group and get to the bridge. Get ready to move the ship away from the moon. And tell the other ships the same. Tell them that the moon is unstable and could blow any minute." Then the next group appeared.

Martouf stood with them while Sam ringed them off the planet. Within an hour, everyone was on the mother ship.

"Mom, fire in the hole!" She and Daniel ringed off the moon with the last group.

Once they were on the ship, they ran down to the bridge to Martouf. They noticed that they were moving away from the moon. When they got there, Martouf was moving the ship towards the planet.

They watched the Tel'tac move towards the moon and saw the bomb fly from the ship and into the moon. Then the Tel'tac flew away and jumped into hyperspace. Then they watched the moon explode in front of them.

"It's finally over," Sam said.

"Yes it is. So now what, what about the people here?" Daniel asked.

"I know just the planet for them," Sam said. She stepped forward and gave Martouf an address, then the ship jumped into hyperspace. They turned around when they heard footsteps.

"Ice cold water any one?" Jack asked.

"Jack." Sam walked over and hugged him then took one of the bottles out of his hand. Jack passed the other two bottles to Daniel and Martouf.

"Thanks Jack. Where the three Langarans"? Daniel asked as he opened the bottle of water.

"They're all helping Teal'c with the others. So where are we going?"

"PYX362, how did you…?" Sam asked.

"Oh them. We know that they would welcome the refugees...We came aboard when we noticed the ship moving away from the moon. Don't worry, we saw the show," he said smiling. They talked until Teal'c and the three Langarans walked into the room.

"Colonel Carter."

"Minster, now you know how powerful and dangerous the naquadria is."

"How much did you use?" one of them asked.

"Only a quarter of what you gave me. If you don't want war, we know of other planets where you and your people can go to live, or you can give them a choice."

"We will talk about it when we return."

"How long before we reach PYX whatever?"

"Three hours," Sam said.

They talked to each other as well checking on the refugees.

When they came out of hyperspace, they stopped close to the planet. Sam and Teal'c ringed down to the surface and spoke to the people there. Sam and Teal'c were pleased that the people on the planet would accept the refugees. They ringed back up to the ship to share the news.

"Well?" Jack asked.

"They will accept the refugees."

"Excellent, let's go and get them." They walked down to where groups of refugees were resting. They told them that they would be welcomed by the people on the planet and then took them to the ring platform. They organized the refugees into groups and worked steadily until they were all off the ship.

When that task was finished, Martouf ringed down then walked over to the Stargate where he dialed to the Tok'ra base. He walked up to the steps and through the gate then it shut down.

Half an hour later, Martouf and a dozen other Tok'ra returned and ringed back onto the ship. Jack was in the ring room when they arrived.

"Thank you for what you have done General O'Neill."

"You're welcome, I'll go and get my ship. Tell Sam and Teal'c that I'll meet them at home." Then he walked away.

Martouf walked down and onto the bridge. "Where are the three Langarans?"

"I returned them to their planet not long after you left," Sam replied.

"Very well. General O'Neill said that he will meet you at home." Sam smiled.

"Thank you. What are you going to do with this ship?"

"Take it to Vorash."

"We hope you will find it useful. Take care, Martouf."

"You, too, Samantha." Sam smiled then she walked off the bridge with Teal'c behind her.