samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back yes please


AN: Here is the last chapter, i keep notes on who killed which Goa'uld in this story.

Marduk - Jack (The Tomb)

Nirti - Jack

RA - Jack

Apophis - Sam

Amornet - Sam

Huru'ur - Sam

Hathor - Sam

Ba'al - Jack

Korel - SG1/Tok'ra

Seth - SG1/Tok'ra

Socar - Jack

Bynarr - Rosha/Joilnar

Tanith - Teal'c

Osisris - Daniel

Cronas - Teal'c

Anubis - Sam/Jacob Ship blew up

Mol'ac - Sam

System lords - Daniel/Tok'ra

Imhotep - Teal'c/Tok'ra

Epilogue

Two months later Daniel showed up at Home World Security. "Daniel this is a surprise, how are you?" Sam said as she gave him a hug.

"I'm good Sam and congratulations on your promotion."

"Thanks, so what can I do for you?"

"It's this note. It was in the items that Catherine and Ernest left for me." He passed the piece of paper to Sam.

"This is the gate address for where Egeria and the ship were."

"I know turn it over." Sam flipped it then looked at Daniel.

"That's this Friday's date."

"You know what that means."

"We use the ship to go back in time?"

"Yes, but you need to dye your hair or use a wig."

"A wig. I'll see what I can do Daniel."

"Ok, Sam. Is Jack home?"

"Yes, go see him."

"Sure. Take care, Sam."

"You too, Daniel." Sam walked out and over to her secretary.

"Jane, I need you to cancel all my appointments for Thursday afternoon and all day Friday."

"General, Ma'am you have a meeting with the President on Friday."

"Reschedule it."

"Yes, Ma'am." Sam returned to her office.

On Friday morning, Jack, Sam, Teal'c, and Daniel stepped onto the ship and sat down. Jack dialed the address from the note. When the wormhole was formed, he flew the ship through the gate. When it reached the other side, he thought of the date to recover Ernest, then their surroundings changed.

"Ok, Sam dial it up." Sam dialed the gate and Jack piloted the ship through. When they reached the other side, Jack activated the cloak right away. He flew the ship to the hillside with Ra's underground chamber.

"There's Egeria," Daniel said when they saw two Jaffa carrying a stasis jar between them and Ra behind them.

They watched then go through a door way then return a minute later. They walked back along the trail.

"Teal'c Daniel, go" Jack said when it was all clear.

They ran off the ship and into the chamber. They saw the door was still open, so Daniel grabbed the stasis jar and returned to the first room. Teal'c then was able to close the second chamber door. They left the first chamber, and hurried to the ship. Jack uncloaked it when he saw them approach.

They quickly walked around to the back and boarded the ship. Jack closed the door and activated the cloak again before taking off. He flew to the Stargate where Sam dialed the planet. Then they went through then the gate closed down. When they reached the other side, Jack landed and uncloaked the ship and opened the back door.

They all walked off the ship and looked around. They followed Daniel down and into a room where he was able to remove five stones with Teal'c help. Then he used a laser to cut the bricks so it cut only the front pieces he wanted. Then he put the stasis jar into the wall and put the front pieces of the bricks back into place. He used the laser pen to draw Earth's point of origin on to one of the bricks.

When finished, he turned to the others. "It's done."

"Daniel, what about the gaps?"

"Jack no one will be here for another fifteen hundred years or more."

"Oh... let's go."

They walked back to the ship and got on to it. Jack raised the ship before Sam dialed the gate since the room was just big enough to fit the ship.

Once the wormhole was formed, Jack lowered the ship and went through the gate back to the same planet. Then the gate shut down.

"Ok Jack, think 1945."

"A date, Daniel!"

"August 18th."

Jack thought of the date then things change again. Sam dialed the gate and they went through the gate. When they returned to the castle, they saw the younger Ernest walking into the room in shock. Jack landed the ship and opened the door.

"You all know what to do." They all stood and walked off the ship.

"Hello," Ernest said.

"Hello," said Daniel.

"Where are you from?" Ernest asked.

"This is not the time," Daniel said.

He and Teal'c went and got the hologram device; then they returned. By that time, Jack had raised the ship.

"Now," Daniel called out then the gate started dialing.

When the wormhole was formed, they walked up to the gate together, and put the device on the ground. Daniel turned to Ernest; he pulled out a note and passed it to him.

"Keep this. This note is important for the future."

"Who are you?"

"One day we will meet."

"What do you mean?" Daniel and Teal'c lifted the device and turned it onto its side.

"Here take this side and slowly walk back into that device." Daniel passed it to Ernest and whispered.

"September, 1969." Then he stepped back and gave Ernest a nod.

Ernest walked backward very slowly taking the top piece of the device with him. Teal'c moved slowly pushing the device through until it was gone, then the gate shut down.

They stepped out of the way when the gate started spinning. When the wormhole was formed, Jack lowered the ship, they got on, and the door closed. Then Jack flew the ship through the gate back to the first planet.

Then he moved them back to normal time. Once their mission was done, Sam dialed the SGC and then sent through their code. With the green light clearance, they went through the gate and landed the ship just as the gate shut down. When they walked off, Dave Dixon was standing in the gate room.

"What happened? You left not a minute ago." Jack patted Dave on the shoulder.

"Mission accomplished. It was something that we needed to do."

"Ok well, Jack, can you take the ship back to the garage?"

"Sure, see you guys in the mess hall." Jack got on to the ship and flew it up the roof.

Sam, Daniel, and Teal'c walked out of the gate room knowing that everything was now ok since they all had gone on one last important mission as SG1.

Sam retired eight years later after the Liam and Leroy were married. She was a four-star general. She and Jack sold their house in Washington and moved back to Colorado Springs to spend more time with their large SGC family.

James and Grace had four children two of each. Charlie and Hannah had one more child, a girl. Connor and Charlotte had four children. Liam and his wife had two, one of each. Leroy and his wife had three, two girls and a boy. Grace named her first-born Catherine, after Catherine Langford. Jack and Sam were pleased when they learned that the woman Leroy chose to marry was Catherine and Ernest's great-granddaughter.

The End