samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please...sorry no pictures for this story i did have them on a hard drive that crash on my few years ago since this story was written back in 2007


Later that night Sam was still awake, she was sitting up in bed when she heard a knock on her door and the door opened.

"Hey, still awake?"

"Hi Dad, come on in." He walked in and closed to door but not right up. He walked over to her bed and sat down.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah I will be."

"How did it go with Jack?"

"We talked, he still loves me Dad and since we can't be together, he promised to be there for me whenever."

"I know he will, Sam."

"Things have changed so much in the past eight years, ever since we met, we've both been through a lot over the years and now things have changed."

"I know, things will get better."

"I hope so Dad."

"Don't worry, they will." They both hugged.

"Now you better get some rest, big day tomorrow."

"I know." He gave her a kiss on the forehead before standing up. "Night Sam."

"Night Dad." Then he left the room and headed back to his own room.

The next day was busy for everyone. Sam went to the hotel first, them went to get her hair and make up done with Cassie, since she was her bridesmaid, before returning back to the hotel. Cassie got changed; she was wearing a celedon off the shoulder neckline and drop waist to the A-line skirt.

When Sam pulled her wedding dress out of the box and she was shocked, then she searched for the invoice.

"Damn him." Sam said yelling.

"Sam what's wrong?"

"Pete changed the colour of my wedding dress."

"What, why?"

"I remember him telling me that I looked lovely in white. When I ordered my wedding dress it was ivory, he must have opened up the box and seen the dress and then sent it back."

Then she got her cell phone out and called the place where she got her dress from, after she finished talking to them and hung up, she sat on the bed.

"Sam what's wrong?"

"They said that a male did call them and told them that they sent the wrong dress, so they asked for it to be sent back after things were sorted out and they apologised for the mistake."

"Oh Sam, what are you going to do?"

"I've got no choice but to wear it, and he broke a promise to me."

"Hey you can always call off the wedding."

"Thanks, but, we better get ready." She stood up.

"Sam."

"Don't worry Cassie." Cassie helped Sam put her dress on.

She was wearing an off the shoulder neckline and inverted Basque waist. The A-line skirt had box pleats and flowed to a chapel train. The gown featured a Couture bodice shaper and detachable cosmetic pouch, and included detachable halter strap and spaghetti straps. She was wearing a flower wreath in her hair with triple layer veil.

"Wow, Sam you look beautiful."

"Thanks." A few minutes later they were leaving the suit and headed down stair to waiting limo. When they arrived at the church that Pete wanted, they got out and Jacob was there in his dress blues.

"Sam's what wrong?" He asked when he saw the look on her face.

"Excuse me Sam, I would like to take couple of photos of you alone before going in."

"Sure." She started to walk over when Jacob and Cassie heard

"I didn't order this guy." she muttered. They watch as the guy got Sam where he wanted her so he could take photos. Jacob turn to Cassie

"Cassie, what's going on?" She looked at Jacob.

"Pete's an asshole; he changed the dress without telling Sam."

"What do you mean?"

"She ordered the same dress as this one but in ivory, Pete showed up at Sam place to check on things when the dress arrived. Looked at it and sent it back and told them they it was the wrong dress, so they sent this one to his address, not hers, she didn't know he had the dress till yesterday. She was worried that they hadn't sent the dress, till she called them two weeks ago and found out it was sent a month ago."

"The flowers?"

"She wanted roses, but she got these lilies. He's taking control again Jacob, all she has to do is call off the wedding."

"I know, come on." They walked up the steps to where Sam was.

"Cassie told me, it not too late Sam."

"I have to, Dad."

"Why?"

"I'm pregnant." Both Cassie and Jacob were shocked.

"Does he know?"

"I just found out this morning, I used one of the home pregnancy tests and worked it out, I'm eight weeks."

"Sam, you still don't have to go through with it."

"I do, Dad for the sake of the baby, come on." She walked inside and waited for them.

"We will talk later Jacob."

They got ready and then the music started. Cassie started walking down the isle with a fake smile on her face, the ones who had known her for years knew it was fake when she was close to the isle; she gave Pete a cold hard pissed off look. Mark, who is Pete's best man, noticed the look and wondered what was going on.