samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Sorry for not posting this yesterday. It was a year ago when my grand mother past away, so i hope all you readers and reviewers understand. Here is the next the next chapter.


Chapter 12

The next morning, they arrived at the SGC just after seven. They strolled down to the mess hall after they changed into their BDUs. They were meeting their friends for breakfast.

When they got their breakfast, they walked over to Cam, Daniel and Teal’c and sat down. They talked for the next half hour before going their separate ways for the day.

Over the next month, Sam was called to the Gamma and Alpha Sites since they were having one problem or another. She was even called to Area 51 since their scientists were having problems with the new Asgard hyperdrive for the new ship, the Odyssey.

Sam spent a week there. When she returned home, Jack was there waiting for her. He showed her how much he missed her even though he knew he was going to be sore the next morning.

On Friday afternoon, Jack, Sam, Teal’c, and Daniel went to Denver University to see Cassie graduate. They were in two cars, but were able to park next to each other since they left at the SGC at same time.

Cassie had asked Jack and Sam to wear their dress blues. Sam recalled Cassie calling on Wednesday afternoon.

Past

When the phone rang Sam answered it “Carter.”

“Hi, Sam.” Sam smiled.

“Cassie, are you looking forward to Friday?”

“Yep.”

“Is everything ok?”

“Ah… yes. The reason I called is…”

“Cassie?”

“I know Jack hates wearing his dress blues…”

“You want us to show up in our dress blues?”

“Yes, so can you, please, please, please?” Cassie begged like she was a little kid, which made Sam laugh.

“Sure, we will be there in our dress blues.”

“Including Jack?”

“Yes and don’t worry I have my ways.”

“TMI!” Sam laughed again.

“Why do you want us to wear our dress blues?”

“Some of the ones who are graduating with me don’t believe that you and Jack are in the Air Force, let alone that you received the Medal of Honor twice.”

“Ah, so with Jack and me there, it would prove to them that you were right.”

“Yep.”

“Ok, Cassie, see you on Friday.”

“Ok, Sam. Got to go, bye.”

“Bye.” Then they hung up.

Present

“Sam?” Jack was driving them to Denver.

“What… yeah just thinking about the phone call last Wednesday.”

“Which one?” Sam smiled as she turned to look at Jack.

“Cassie, when she called.”

“Ah, yes, and you… Damn you.” Sam laughed then remembered what happened that night.

Past

When they got home from work. “Jack.”

“Yes?”

“Cassie called this afternoon.”

“Ok how she is. Is she excited about Friday?” Sam smiled then bit her lip.

“Yes, the reason she called is that she wants you and me to show up in our dress blues.” Jack look at her in shock.

“You're joking! She knows I hate wearing them.” Sam stepped forward without breaking eye contact.

“I know, but you know what it does to me.”

“What does it do to you?” He wrapped his arms around her waist as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

“It turns me on,” she whispered then kissed him.

“Sam.”

“It does and only one general can turn me on and that is you.” Jack smiled.

“Is that right?”

“Yes. Seeing you in your dress blues really turns me on.”

“Since when?”

“The first time we meet and every time I see you in your dress blues, it makes me all wet and horny.” He smiled smugly.

“Well every time I see you in your dress blues, I get hard, like I am right now.” Sam smiled.

“Really? Why is that?”

“'Cause I’m picturing you in your dress blues.”
“Well, you will be seeing me wearing them on Friday, so how about we go to bed so I can help you take care of your problem.”

“Mmm, not a bad idea.”

Present

“Sam, what are you smiling about now?”

“Oh, the talk we had on Wednesday night about our dress blues.” Jack grinned.

“Oh, yeah… Damn you, Sam! I want to pull over and fuck you right now!” Sam put her hand on his crotch.

“Ooooh, I see what you mean.” She giggled, Jack groaned.

“Damn you, Sam.”

“Wait ‘til we get home, Jack, then I’ll help you take care of your problem.”

“You better! Here we are.” Jack pulled into a parking space and turned the motor off just as Daniel pulled in next to him.

“Well, shall we go and see Cassie?” Jack said they got out just as Teal’c and Daniel got out of their vehicle.

“We’re going to see Cassie, coming guys?”

“Sure.” They were headed toward the dorms when they saw Cassie running out to them with a big grin on her face. When they met, she gave Jack a hug first.

“Jack, Sam, Daniel, and Teal’c I’m happy that you made it.” She gave the others hugs.

“Hi, Cassie. We wouldn’t miss it for the galaxy,” Daniel said, making Cassie laugh.

“Funny. Come on, I know Jack wants to check out my room.” They walked together towards the dorm.

“So looking forward to your graduation, Kiddo?” Jack asked.

“Yep.”

“Looking forward to going to the Academy?” Sam asked.

“Yep.” They talked as they walked toward the dorm rooms. They walked in and up to the second floor, then to Cassie’s room.

Cassie showed them the room she had been in for the past two years. When finished there, she showed them around until time for her to get ready and meet up with her classmates. So she walked towards the main hall where her other classmates were getting into a somewhat orderly line, while Jack and the others walked over to the stage and seating area.

When they arrived, there were over two hundred other families there to see their children graduate. They walked over to the seats and sat down while they looked around to notice other people were looking at them, but they didn’t care.

They talked among themselves for five minutes, and then they noticed people were walking towards their seats. When it was time they watched the teachers and the graduating class walk down the aisles wearing their caps and gowns.

Daniel had his camera with him. When he saw Cassie, he took lots of photos of her. When the class was seated, every one listened and watched as each student received their diploma.

When Cassie received hers, Daniel took photos of it, and then turned to see Jack and Sam with broad grins on their faces. He turned to watch as other students get theirs. When it was over, every one applauded as they stood. Then the students went to look for their families. Cassie walked quickly over to Jack and the others.

“Cassie we are so proud of you,” Sam said.

“Thanks, Sam.”

“So is that it? Can we go home now?” Jack asked.

“No, there is food and drinks waiting.”

“Cassie you know I hate to wear…”

“There’s cake,” she said smiling. Jack's face lit up as he smiled.

“Cake you say? Well then I’m sure we can stay for some cake.” Sam giggled.

“I knew that would get your attention Jack. Come on, this way.” She wrapped her arm around his as they walked to the main hall.

“Cassie before we go in, how about photos?”

“Good idea.”

They walked over to a tree and had a good number of photos taken. While the photos were being taken, one of Cassie’s professors walked over to them and talked to Jack and Sam about how well Cassie had done. He even took a photo of the five of them before he went to talk to other parents.

They walked into the main hall to see parents and students everywhere. Cassie walked over to return her cap and gown. Then she walked over to where the food and drinks, since Jack and the others were there.

Once they got themselves a drink and something to eat, they walked over to a spot where they could talk.

“What are you plans for tonight, Cassie?” Daniel asked.

“Nothing, but I’ve been looking for an apartment.”

“Cassie, you can stay with us until you start at the Academy,” Jack said.

“Are you sure it’s ok?”

“Yes, Cassie we’re sure,” Sam said.

“Thanks, but I don’t want to…”

“AHHH,” Jack said as he raised his hand while looking at her.

“I wouldn’t have said it and we didn’t mind.” Cassie smiled.

“Thanks guys.”

“You’re welcome, and if you want to go to Chicago you’re more than welcome at Mom and Dad’s place.”

“Really? Thanks,” she said grinning.

“It was their idea.”

“Ok… oh boy.” Her face fell.

Cassie looked at six students who were walking over to them. Sam and the others turned to look at the students then back to Cassie.