samandjack.net

Author's Notes: I know I put some twists and sharp turns in this chapter, but I plan on taking things slow after this! I feel like I owe so much to you guys!

Sorry for my mistakes!


"So what do you want to do on Friday?" I look up from the my test results I brought home from work.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

I suddenly feel big warm hands on my shoulders. I smile and try to concentrate on my work.

"I want to do something nice for you." He starts kneading out the knots in my shoulders. I hum and put down my pen. It feels so good.

"Jack, you don't--"

"Ah!" I get cut off. "I want to. Anything you want." His puts more pressure on my shoulders, and I can literally feel the tension leaving my mind and body.

"I don't know," I mumble out. I'm surprised by the feel of his lips on my neck. Very quickly they kiss my skin lightly, but enough to send shivers through my veins.

"We can go somewhere out of town, if that makes it easier." He offers. His hands leave my shoulders and I pout to myself. He turns back to all the reports he is behind on. I told him that we should probably get some work done.

"How far out of town?"

"I don't know, we could shoot to Denver. Or some place in between."

--

I'm nervous. We're headed to Denver for a movie and dinner. The thought of getting caught rattling my brain. I feel a hand on my leg and a light squeeze.

"Sam, relax," I look over and he gives me a smile.

"I'm trying," I huff out.

"Trust me, okay?" He takes hold of my hand and holds it. I look at him a nod. It's not that I don't trust him. I trust him with my life. I don't trust other people. Hopefully nobody from Colorado Springs is in Denver tonight.

--

It's dark. We're sitting in the very back row, even though the theater only has probably fifteen people in it. I'm trying to pay attention to the movie, but the whole time Jack has been holding my hand. Every time someone moves, my eyes seek them out and try to see if I recognize them.

"Will you relax?" I feel warm breath on my ear. His whisper sends shivers across my skin.

I look at him. "It's hard," I whisper back. I want him to know that I do want this, so I slide down in my seat and lay my head on his shoulder. His thumb starts caressing my knuckles gently. They are cuts on them from earlier this week. He rests his cheek against the top of my head, and I feel safe. I start thinking. I recently ran into a friend and had coffee and caught up. Her husband was leaving her. She said his reasoning was that they didn't do anything together. That scared me. Granted, Jack and I aren't married, but would it come to that? That we split because we don't go out? I'm jerked out of my thoughts by Jack standing up.

"C'mon, we gotta go eat! Unless you're too tired. Then we can just go home." He offers as I slowly stood up. He's been talking about this restaurant ever since we planned on coming here. I didn't want him to miss out.

I smile, "I'm not tired. I'm starving!"

--

I watch as he takes a swig of is beer.

"How'd you get those cuts?" He prompts to my hand. I look down and shrug.

"C'mon, tell me."

I sigh, the story is quite embarrassing. "Remember how I was with Cassie last weekend? Well, we got bored waiting for our lunch to arrive... so we played bloody knuckles. I was going easy on her, but she didn't seem to notice that." I rub the marks. I look up at Jack, my face red. He bursts out laughing.

"And here I thought that you got hurt in the lab, or on our last mission!" His laughs make people from across the restaurant look at us. I just smile at them and turn my attention back to Jack.

"Samantha Carter?" I hear an excited voice from behind me. I turn to see a woman who looks vaguely familiar. She laughs and sits right down next to me. I smile. I recognize her. But I can't place it. "Man, I haven't seen you in ages!" I finally remember! Evelyn Dawson. I graduated high school with her. We weren't friends, she was in the dancer clique. Didn't give me a passing glance.

"Hi, Evelyn," I say with a smile.

"So, how have you been? Oh my gosh, I can't believe how long it's been. We used to be such good friends." She pouts but breaks into a smile. I can't help but look down at my drink. Friends? We were never friends!

"Oh, I know.. guess life got in the way." I look back at her, and then I take a glance at Jack. He's watching us, as if he's observing a new creature.

"Well, if you'll excuse me ladies, I have to use the restroom." He slides from his side of the booth, and I send him a death glare for leaving me here.

"Who is that?" Evelyn watches him go with elevator eyes and I can't help but feel jealous.

"Uh, he's my uh, boyfriend." I say awkwardly.

"Quite the eye you got there, Sammy. So what does he do?"

"He's in the air force." I say with pride.

"I dated one of those when I was in college. Great in bed! So what have you been up to?"

I tell her the cover up, not saying that I'm also in the air force. Jack walks up and slides back in his booth.

"Well, I better go. It was nice running into you! We should get together and have coffee!" She smiles. I smile back and agree to it, but having no intention of actually putting in into action. She walks off, waving at the two of us. We watch her go, and after what feels like minutes Jack speaks.

"Sam Carter... a liar?" He grins and me and I roll my eyes.

--

"Do you want to come in?" I look at him in the dark.

"You sure? It's late and I remember you saying you needed to catch up on some sleep."

"It's fine, come in, I'll make coffee," I open the door and smile at him. I get out and start walking up to my front door. My smile widens as I hear the slam of a car door and running footsteps.

--

His hands are on my waist, the feel of his touch sending electric shocks through my body. My hands are on his face, keeping his lips locked with mine. We're on the couch, making out like teenagers. I haven't felt this rush in years. I'm on my back, and he's cocooned in between my legs, the weight of him is delicious. The kiss deepens, the need to be closer to one another is unbearable. His lips are soft, yet firm against mine. I can feel his hand sneak it's way under my sweater, still gripping my waist, but up higher. Every single emotion is running through my head right now. I have always wondered what it would be like kissing him, and now I know. Absolutely wonderful. We're startled by a ring of a cell phone. We ignore the first ring, but the second one makes him pull away and reach into his pocket. He groans. He lays down on me as he answers it.

"O'Neill," He snaps. I run my hands through his hair and nibble at his neck. I know I probably shouldn't, but his skin in tasty.

"Understood," He throws the phone on the ground and starts to sit up. I grab his shirt and look at him. I don't want him to go. We just started.

"That's the base. They need us." He huffs as he stands up and straightens his shirt and run a hand through his hair. He looks at me. I'm sad. Why does the world have the worst timing ever? I sit up and pull my sweater down and straighten my hair. I turn to grab my shoes when he stops me.

"Hey, this isn't over," I can feel his smirk as he kisses me one last time.

--

"It's a rescue mission, yes." General Hammond confirms. Jack, Teal'c, and I are sitting at the briefing table. Apparently Daniel was observing some ruins with his archaeological team when the Apophis appeared and captured them. We went and get ready for the mission, dressing in all black. I'm still hung over that Jack and I didn't get to finish. But I have to set priorities right now.

--

The gate slams shut and we sigh.

"Daniel, I thought you said that this was a safe planet!" Jack scolds him.

"I thought it was! No signs of the Goa'uld at all."

"Well now we're all trapped and have no way of getting out."

We sit there for a few hours, not really saying anything. Jack and Daniel go back a forth at each other every once in awhile. Jack tries to talk to the guards and joke with them. I can't help but shake my head at his childish manor. We hear heavy footsteps down the hall. Jack stays standing and they open the gate.

"Major Carter." One of them commands. My heart starts racing and I look at Jack. "Come with me."

"Now wait just a damn minute. Take me to talk to the snake head." Jack pipes in and I stand up.

"Our Lord demands the female." One of them walks in and grabs me. Jack tries to fight it, but they push him back and the gate closes when I'm on the other side. I look at Jack and his eyes are worried. I'm pushed down the hall. I try to break free, but it's no good...

--
I open my eyes and am greeted by a room with a soft glow. Its colors are soft. I see bowls of fruit and and candles lit. I'm laying on a soft bed. I look down and see that I'm wearing a white Egyptian like gown. I have gold bracelets and sandals. I sit up and feel something on my head. I get to my feet and walk across the room to the mirror. I almost jump back in terror. I have a gold head piece on with gems all over. It's beautiful. I also have a ton of makeup on. Thick eyeliner, vibrant eye shadow. My lashes are long and heavy. I have some lipstick on... I look like Cleopatra. I hear the sounds of the door opening. I turn around quickly.

"Hello, Samantha." Apophis grin is sinister.

"What do you want? I won't tell you anything." I almost shout. His deep laugh sends shivers of fear down my back.

"I don't want knowledge, Samantha." He walks slowly towards me, but I stand my ground. He sneaks up behind me and whispers in my ear: "I only want you."

I get sick at the thought and almost lose it when I feel his hands around my waist. "You see, being a god means that I have to look out for my people. And I find it most intelligent to have a son. I can have his opinion, and if something ever happens to me, he takes over. But to have a son, I have to have a wife. I have seen many beautiful women, but you Samantha, are extravagant."

"I will not be your wife." I whisper back. I start wiggling, trying to get free of his offending grasp. All I can think about it getting back to Jack.

"Oh, but you will." He snears, gripping me tightly. The door opens and two serpent guards come walking in. They come towards me with something that looks like a needle.

"Let me go! No!" I scream and kick, but they are stronger. I feel a prick on the back of my neck. Everything in the room goes fuzzy. I can feel my body shut down. My legs won't kick and my eyes refuse to stay open.

"Put her in the room down the hall. And prepare her quickly." Is the last thing I hear before I plunge into darkness.

--

Voices are buzzing all around me. I have a massive headache and try to sit up, but can't. It goes silent, no one is moving. I feel something wet and slimy crawl up my arm and curl around my neck. A rough hand turns my head sharply, and I feel a sharp pain in my neck. I try to open my eyes, but I can't. I try to scream, that won't work either. Something moves inside me, wrapping itself around my spinal cord. It tightens and then releases slightly. I open my eyes, but not on my own.



End Notes: More to come... I promise!

xoxo,

WhiteTigers