samandjack.net
[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: AU where Sam isn't in the military and Jack is still married to Sara, but Charlie isn't alive.
Rated: PG13
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Alternate Universe or Reality, Angst, Romance
Original Archive Date: 2004 Jul 1
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 54835 Read: 15889
Published: Aug 30, 2009 Updated: Aug 30, 2009
Story Notes:
Category: AU, romance, perhaps a little angst. Challenge response, 1, 457 & 1, 371

Content Warnings: swearing, sexual situations, angst, cuddling. Mention of possible bad things to do to Jack.

Pairings: Sam/Jack, Jack/other, tiny bit of Daniel/Janet mention of Daniel/Sha'uri

Season/sequel: Set just before COTG and it goes from there

Spoilers: COTG, Fire and water. the first commandment, Broca divide.

Author's notes: I feel the need to point out that I am an Australian, meaning the name by which I call my mother is 'mum' not 'Mom.' Sorry if this, or any of my other spelling choices, confuses anyone. Also, I have never been to parenting classes, so any inaccuracies are completely my fault.

Challenge #1,371
Hi everybody! I'd like to see a story with Jack's parents. We never saw them! They could try to reconcile Jack and his wife. And so, it could be a Jack and Sara romance. But it could also be a Sam and Jack romance...you make the choice! And please, don't make Sara cry! She doesn't deserve that! Thanks!
Submitted by jewell64@hotmail.com

Challenge #1,457
I'd like to see another story where Samantha gets pregnant ( how is up to you!).There must be a lot of romance and humour in it! Maybe also adventure and angst ! I want to see a S/J story. Oh yes, and I prefer long stories. Thanks, hope I see such a story soon.

1. Chapter 1 by Venom_69 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (54835 words)