samandjack.net
[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: SG3 run into a problem on a "simple" recon mission and this time it is *SG1 to the rescue*
Rated: PG
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Action & Adventure, Angst, Romance
Original Archive Date: 2001 Jan 17
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 23739 Read: 2990
Published: Aug 30, 2009 Updated: Aug 30, 2009
Story Notes:
Email: BruRasche@aol.com

SPOILERS: Emancipation, A Matter of Time, FIAD, Shades of Grey,

SEASON/SEQUEL: Third season after "Shades of Grey" / a sequel/logical continuation to "Turning Tables" and "The Long Way Home", two of my other SG1 stories, which are set some months after "Shades of Grey". "Past Mistakes" is # 4 in a series of stories about SG1 and SG3.

ARCHIVE: S/JA, Heliopolis, Place of Our Legacy, yes; all others ask first, please

AUTHOR'S NOTES: Without really meaning to, I seem to have started a series about the lives and adventures of SG1 and SG3, thus creating my own Stargate universe, in which Colonel Makepeace of SG3 has been rehabilitated and is back at the SGC. It should also be noted that during the course of the first stories Robert Makepeace and Sam Carter have become very good friends and that Jack O'Neill and Sam Carter now are a bit more than just good friends, *G*, though you don't really notice it from their behavior on base. I also try to keep their relationship fairly professional on missions, because I don't know how it would work otherwise. For those who are interested, and to help understand some of the hints, the stories should be read in the following order: 1 Revenge?. 2 Turning Tables. 3 The Long Way Home. 4 Past Mistakes. The nickname for Daniel originated from someone on one of the lists. I don't know who created it, but I hope whoever did won't mind that I use it. Some of the ideas on the canine question are list-inspired, too. Thanks, folks. A special, very big "Thank you!" to everybody from the Tearoom who has encouraged me so such. Without you this might never become what it is now.

FEEDBACK: Yes, please. I'm still pretty new at this, so feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Copyright (c) Bruni Rasche, June 2000

1. Chapter 1 by Bruni [Reviews - 0] (23739 words)