samandjack.net
[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Jack sees a T.V. newscast that throws him back into his past. He learns to heal his heart and mind through this incident, thanks to Sam's help and understanding.
Rated: PG
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Original Archive Date: 1999 Jun 1
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1335 Read: 2333
Published: Aug 31, 2009 Updated: Aug 31, 2009
Story Notes:
Here's my new story. Hope you have Kleenex handy. I know I did, and I wrote the story. Talk soon and enjoy. Let me know what you thought! Thanks! Talk soon.

Tiffany Flowers

(tiffanyflowers2@hotmail.com)

RATING: PG (suggested violence)

ARCHIVE: VANESSA'S SG-1 ARCHIVE ONLY!!!! Marla's too!! {sorry, Mar}

DISCLAIMER: All characters and property of SG-1 belong to MGM, Gekko Film Corp., and Double Secret Productions. This fan fiction was written soley for entertainment purposes and no money was made from it. I own only the story and its plotline. Also, no copyright or trademark infringements were or are intended. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is merely coincidental and was not intended by this author.

FEEDBACK: For this story in particular, it is highly appreciated and wanted. Flames will be ignored.

SUMMARY: Jack sees a T.V. newscast that throws him back into his past. He learns to heal his heart and mind through this incident, thanks to Sam's help and understanding.

WARNINGS: Have Kleenex handy, I know I did.

SPOILERS: Cold Lazarus, In The Line Of Duty, and A Matter Of Time (last line of the story)

NOTES: ~ represents thought {} represents dreams/flashbacks

DEDICATIONS: REAL LIFE: To the victims of the Littleton shootings and their families and friends that have to deal with the emotional trauma. SG-1 LIFE: For O'Neill's own emotional and mental healing process as well.

THANKS: My thanks goes out to my two wonderful beta-readers Arla and Marla, without whom, this story would most likely not be here posted now! And to Lola, for inspiring me to write again, thanks! Without them, this story would have just sat on my desk collecting dust. Thanks you guys. {sniff sniff}



Copyright 1999 TIFFANY FLOWERS

1. Chapter 1 by Tiffany Flowers [Reviews - 0] (1335 words)