samandjack.net

Story Notes: EMAIL: keenir@hotmail.com

CATEGORY: Sam and Jack

SPOILERS: Solitudes, Thor's Hammer, Family, Serpent's Grasp

RATING: PG

CONTENT WARNINGS: Whumping

SUMMARY: Aliens think Sam's in love with Jack.

STATUS: Complete

ARCHIVE: Heliopolis

DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors.


This was worse than when her, Daniel, and Gairwyn'd been transported - twice - to the Halls Of Thor's Might. Sam snorted. Heck, she'd rather be in that icy crevice with -

Hot Dam-! There it went again!

Apparently, the resident aliens of this world were well-disiplined enough to only think about things that they cared about. They interpreted Dr Carter's habit to repeatedly think about Col O'Neill as a sign that she was in love with the man.

Ha! "I'd rather kiss Teal'C's goa'uld!"

Up on the wallscreens now, Teal'C with his family, greeting Brae'Tak.

Brae'tak knocking O'Neill down. Ryak talking with Jack.

Jack O'Neill filled up the walls again.

Sam raised her head and let out an anguished scream. It wasn't bad enough her claustrophobia was kicking in, that the Reiga had to add insult to injury?!

Her claustrophobia'd nearly kicked in during her stay in Anarctica...if she hadn't had something to keep her mind busy....a wounded O'Neill.

"AAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"Keep calm," Carter told herself a few quiet minutes after that outburst. It seemed like the walls turned off during that 'little' incident. "Think of something nice...yeah, like Daniel.

"Right: Daniel. I always did think he was cute."

After all, there was love in her words when she'd said 'Daniel' after Apothis's ship had been destroyed.

'Space Monkey.'

Which were the words of -

"NNOOOOO! LET ME OUT OF HERE!"

One of the doors opened an indeterminate length of time later. By now, Sam was huddled in a corner, head between her knees. Into the room came a Reiga messenger, a low-slung box with one crab-leg on each side.

"Your time here is completed," it told her. "Your companions whom you wish to see are present."

"Daniel?" she moaned, partly from exhaustion, partly from - well, other things.

She staggered to her feet, and followed the Reiga out. As they passed a corner, she saw _them!_

"Captain," said one of them. "Did we enjoy ourselves?"

THWAM!

"Whoa, Sam," Daniel said.

"Are you certain that was necessary, Captain Carter?" Teal'C asked.

"Don't worry, guys. The Col'll still wake up - later." Now how can I torture _him_??

After all, the Reiga had told her that they were only following orders from a visitor.

Who else - but someone on sg1?



The End.