samandjack.net
[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: Set eight years into the future from Children of The Gods, Jack is retired and has a visitor with a welcomed topic of conversation.
Rated: PG
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance
Original Archive Date: 1999 Aug 1
Warnings: None
Challenges: Jack's Retirement
Challenges: Jack's Retirement
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4440 Read: 2824
Published: Aug 31, 2009 Updated: Aug 31, 2009
Story Notes:
EMAIL: ksiegfri@greece.k12.ny.us or sg1flygirl@yahoo.com

CATEGORY: Drama, Angst, S&J Romance. 1999 Retirement Challenge.

SPOILERS: None

RATING: PG-13 for minor swearing and sexual innuendo.

CONTENT WARNINGS: Sexually suggestive innuendo.

SUMMARY: Set eight years into the future from Children of The Gods, Jack is retired and has a visitor with a welcomed topic of conversation.

STATUS: Complete

DISCLAIMER: STARGATE SG-1 and its characters are property of Stargate (II) Productions, Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. This story is for entertainment purposes only and no money exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author. This story may not be posted elsewhere without the concent of the author. Exception: K. Siegfried's SG-1 Archives, Heliopolis, S&J RA.

AUTHOR'S NOTES: Lyrics for I Burn For You (The Police) used without permission. Some of the happenings in the future I made up. None of it is cannon nor should it be taken that way.

1. Chapter 1 by Kelly Siegfried [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4440 words)