samandjack.net

Story Notes: sichelmond@hotmail.com

Category: D/J, S/J, (Janet's POV)

Spoilers: TBFTGOG, BtS

Season: somewhere in the future

Archive: SJA, Heliopolis, DJA- yes

Author's Note: FEEDBACK PLEASE


"Do you have got everything, Mom?" Cassie asks me, as I examine my backpack. Actually this is Cassie's backpack, I have nothing like that, but she kept telling me, that the backpack suited me better, than a bag.

"Sure, Cassie" I reassure her for the hundreth time. " I'm so sorry, you could not come with me, hun."

"I'm sorry, too" she says, but I know, that her mind is on the base already. " But someone has to stay here, if they should return home" she adds, as if she were reading my mind.

"Of course, hun. General Hammond sends Lt. Simmons for you. He will be here in an hour or so."

"You have to go, Mom" she tells me, after we hear the taxi honking. Cassie laughs at the sound, and I hug her, while she is laughing.

"I'll miss you, honey!" I whisper into her ear.

"I'll miss you, too" she whispers back. She waves me good-bye, as the taxi is leaving our street, and I lay back, and am thinking over this whole godd… uhm, difficult situation. We are heading now to the Airport of the Air Force Academy, someone will fly me to Washington from there. With Jack's words, I'm not a happy camper. I'd rather be here, where I could maybe help them. SG-1 is stuck at an uninhabited planet, with their memories wiped out. Again. I let out a tired sigh. There is a pattern here, I can tell you. Most of their missions tend to repeat. As if there were a higher power, who wants to test them, if they had learned the important stuff last time. It was only last week, that Daniel had touched a quantum mirror. Of course he didn't notice it, until he found himself in another reality. On the other side they were not using the mirror, it was stored at Area 51, fortunately together with the control device. Daniel was brought to their SGC, where he met a General O'Neill, and a Colonel O'Neill. After the debriefing -in his own reality-, he came for me, was hauling me after himself, and placed a Polaroid camera in my hands. We were heading to Sam's lab, where Sam and Jack were talking about the mission.

"I'll tell you now, what I have left out at the debriefing" he told them, and they were looking at him astonished.

"Sam you were the CO of SG-1, Jack you were the CO of the SGC, and General Hammond was retired" he goes on.

"Yes, you told us that, Danny boy" Jack looked at him with a stern gaze, that told "come to that point, Danny boy!".

"But Sam was not a Major Carter in that reality."

"What?" she asked. " You told me, that I was military." I prepared the camera, and could barely hold back a chuckle.

"You were military. But you were a Colonel O'Neill." I shot some priceless pictures, Daniel and me were laughing at the whole afternoon. This was one of my dearest memories. And now they are on a godforsaken planet, and they had complately lost their memories. SG-6 and SG-11 were there yesterday and found them, but they have refused to leave. Major Bond paid me a visit at this morning, before I left. He told me about his suspicions.

"They are living there like a family. And they believe, that they are a family. Dr Jackson plays the brother of Major Carter. And O'Neill and Carter?" he sighed. "They are playing a married couple. Teal'c plays the personal guard of the family." That is interesting. But not surprising. It's an open secret, that they are in love. And everybody knows, that they are not acting on it. I don't know the reason, but there were rumors about their secret love, but till now, no one had ever alleged, that they were having a secret relationship. Which they certainly had not, at least not until now. I board the plane, and take a look around. There are another five officers on the plane, and they are all deep in their reports. I'm not planning to work through the way to the D.C. I have more important things on my mind. I just want to leave all this behind, and return back here. To my friends, to my daughter. To my lover. I sigh deeply. Daniel's face appears on my mental screen, and I try not to think of the worst case scenario. Of course it is a great help to know, that the planet is uninhabited. God, I don't know how Sam was able to go on, knowing, that Jack was together with that b…Laira girl. But she still winces, when she hears the word Edora. This planet has no name yet -only a destiantion number: P5A-232- but I guess it's because we don't know, which name Daniel gave it. Cause I'm sure, he named the planet already. I only hope, that he somehow remembers the feelings, he has for me.




**********




I'm already tired of sitting, as I notice the first buildings of Washington D.C. As I get out of the plane, a female officer, a lieutenant steps beside me.

"Major Doctor Fraiser?"

"It's me" I nod, and am thinking about this. Am I really that important? I mean a simple airman should have done, but they have sent an eager, young, female lieutenant for me. And I can tell, she is one of that kind, who doesn't care about, that you are not in the mood for a conversation. She replies all her queries herself, and I let her. If it's, what makes her happy, please, she can have it. I have only one question, as I see, that she doesn't drives me to the office of General Malloy.

"Where are we heading to, Lieutenant?"

"To the White House, ma'm" she answers, and I jerk my head up. General Hammond didn't tell me about a visit to the White House. I was supposed to report to General Malloy only. And as she adds, that the ceremony was being held there, I get more confused. I don't dare to ask what kind of ceremony she is speaking of, I could imagine. Most likely my CO tricked me. Which were really cute from him, if my friends were not in danger. Okay, they are not in danger, but I should be there to help them, and not on an stupid ceremony, where all I can do is smile nicely, and shake the hand of the President. Besides, what should I say to him, if he asks me something? I'm panicking here, what is this??? I'm never this nervous. Of course, Janet, you are not meeting the President every day. Although I have met him before, I was here with General Hammond and Colonel O'Neill once. After he was elected, we came and initiate him. He had the same kind of humor as Jack. After arriving at Pennsylvania Avenue 1600, I'm wandering around the green lawn, and suddenly a familiar face appears from the crowd of blue, white and olive green uniforms. Sandy Kilpatrick. Dad's ex-2IC. He is a Rear Admiral now, and the leader of the JAG Chor. I haven't seen him since my Dad was retired, although I know, that they are still in contact. He is looking just like he did five years ago. I will always owe him a debt of gratitude, he was the one, who helped me out of the nightmare, called my marriage.

"Sandy, what is this about?"

"I guess, you know already" he grins at me. " How is your Dad?"

"He is fishing" I say, and I know, he knows, what this means. Namely, that my father enjoys best health. The President is arriving, and everyone gets his medal. I'm the only woman here, and I feel them staring at me, as the President stands in front of me, and asks me to report to him. I only nod, and am looking at Sandy. I need some help here, ol' friend, most likely I have lost my voice. I see, that the President doesn't mind my brief answer, guess he knows about SG-1's temporarly dislocation. Sandy aprroaches me, after the President leaves, and smiles at me. I only wish, that the others could have been here. My Dad, my CO, my friends, my daughter, my lover. Oh there it goes again. Stop that Janet! I reprimand myself. He is leading me to the House, and I'm looking around. We are stepping into an elevator, what will bring us to the sublevels. He stops, as he sees the guards.

"I have to leave you here, Jan. I'm not allowed to accompany you into there" he says, and hugs me briefly. " Bye, Jan! It was nice to meet you again." My voice leaves me in the lurch again, coz I'm only able to nod, and hug him back.

"Bye" I choke back the tears, already welling up in my eyes. I compose myself, and knock on the door.

"Come on in!" answers a familiar voice. I step in, and take a look around, I'm as nervous, as a teenage girl, when she wants her Daddy to let her go out with her first boyfriend. You know the situation, when he asks you that kind of things: "how old is he? What are his parents do? Is he smoking?". It's a nightmare. The President and the members of the JCS are staring at me.

"Doctor Fraiser" the President nods towards me.

"Mr President, Sirs!" I salute politely.

"Gentlemen, if you should not know the Major, she is the CMO of the SGC, Dr Janet Fraiser. Is my trouble team back at home, Doctor?"

"Unfortunately not, sir" I answer him. I have a pager, Cassie should call me, if they would plan coming back. " They are stranded on a planet, and they have lost their memories."

"Again" he states.

"Yes, sir" I nod, with a barely hidden grin.

"I have heard, that you and your team succeeded to decipher the big secret."

"Yes, sir. WE have succeeded to clone a goa'uld. The Tok'ra told us last week, that he is well, and he has got the knowledge of the goa'uld." I look them into the eyes, astonishment is written all over their faces. I guess, they didn't know, that how many hours it took, how many lives were sacrificed for this experiment. SG-1 was barely alive, as they have returned from Chulac, bringing a few young larvae back.

"Thank you, Doctor Fraiser" the President says, and I know, that he is the one, who knows. Good.

"And now, back to my trouble team. Gentlemen, I want to speak to Dr Fraiser. In private" he adds, and the generals and admirals take the hint, and are filing out of the office.

"Are they alright?" he asks me, as they are all left.

"Yes, sir. SG-6 and 11 were there yesteday. They are alright, they only cannot remember."

"Why aren't they bringing them back?"

"They are refusing to leave, sir."

"And?"

"Till they are off-world and not remembering, they cannot be court-martialed."

"I see" he nods, and I know he knows. He isn't blind, and Sam and Jack were here last month for a medal ceremony.

"As I get home, I'll go through, and see, what I can do for them, sir."

"Alright, Doc. Thank you again." And then his eyes go sparkling, and he winkes at me.

"You have a wish free, Doc."

"Sir?"

"You could wish something from me."

"Now?" I ask back, perplexed.

"No, you can ask me in the next four years."

"Really, sir?"

"Really, Doc" he nods, grinning. I salute, and leave him alone. I'm free to go home, and I have a wish free! What would it be? Nothing comes to mind, I have more important things to think about.




*********




"No change here, Mom" Cassie informs me on the phone. I call her, while I'm waiting for my plane to fly me back to Colorado Springs. " Congrats on your medal!"

"You knew about this?" Why I'm not surprised?

"Of course, Mom. Graham told me. Are you coming back today?"

"Of course. I'm on my way, my plane takes off in fifteen minutes. I should be back in four hours. Tell General Hammond, that I want to go through, as soon as I will have arrived back."

"Everything is ready, Mom. We are only waiting for you."

"Tell Graham, that you should eat properly and do your homework."

"Already done, Mom. Graham was sitting next to me, while I was in the cafeteria."

"Bye, hun!"

"Bye, Mom!" I arrive back in four hours, and as I'm changing into my BDU, I hear the gate is being activated. I hurry to the gate room. I'm walking in, as Sgt. Davis announces, that cevron five was encoded. General Hammond congratulates me, Cass hugs me tight, and Lt. Simmons waves me down from the control room. F.R.E.D is ready, I'm ready, and the gate opens with its usual woosh. I step through the blue watery event horizon, and a few seconds later I find myself on the other side.




*************




I take a good look around. This is paradise. The shore is lined with palm trees, and the sand is white. Paradise. I see Sam and Jack walking around in hand in hand, I guess, they didn't even notice, that I have arrived. Teal'c is sitting under one of the trees, and is meditating. But if he is meditating… I cannot end my thought, becasue Daniel approaches me. Actually he is running towards the gate, and he only stops just in front of me. He gazes me into the eyes, and then pulls me in a hug. He kisses me, and it feels so good! He is mine again.

"Daniel" I whisper, and smile at him. " You remember me?" He is shaking his head, and tries to concentrate, but he fails.

"Who are you?" he asks me finally.

"Don't you know? Then why have you just kissed me?"

"It seemed to be right" he shrugges his shoulders, and then lowers his head. " I'm sorry" he looks over his glasses.

"There is no need. It was right." Daniel's face lights up, and my heart is crying out in joy. He cannot remember me, but he remembers the feeling. That was you were wishing for, Janet, I tell myself. He takes my hand, and is pulling me into the direction of Sam and Jack.

"Sam, Jack" he is crying after them.

"You remember their names?" I ask surprised, and a little bit hurt.

"No. There were some soldiers here yesterday" he explains, as we are waiting for Sam and Jack to arrive. " They told us our names."

"What is the name of this place, Daniel?"

"It's called the Land of Joy" he tells me proudly.

"You have named the planet?"

"No" he shakes his head. " Jack did it. Isn't this a good name?"

"Sure" I nod.

"Sam, Jack. This is…" he is looking at me.

"Janet" I help him out.

"Yes, Janet, my wife." As Jack and Sam congratulates him, I stand here, and my voice is trembling, as I begin to speak.

"Not exactly" I shake my head.

"Not?"

"Not wife."

"But we have got a daughter, don't we? Cassandra."

"You remember her name?" I ask him, astonished. He only nods, he is surprised, too. So Major Bond didn't tell him that.

"Cassandra is my foster daughter."

"You are not my wife?"

"No, Daniel" I whisper.

"But we are lovers, aren't we?" As straight as always, don't we, Daniel?

"Yes, we are" I feel myself blushing.

"Good" he smiles at me boyish. Oh my God, how could I fall for him every time deeper?

"Then we are wife and husband. That Major Bond said, that Sam and Jack were not married. Could you imagine such a nonsense?! I mean, look at them! They are two halves of one soul, and they have finally found each other. They are meant for each other!" I cannot lie. Yes, they were meant to be together, and this is not only my personal opinion. Two AUs are enough proof for that.

"Yes, they are " I nod in agreement. In between, Teal'c has approached us. He bows his head greetingly.

"Teal'c, meet my wife, Janet."

"Nice to meet you again, DoctorFraiser" he says.

"Oh, you remember me?" The thought was right, he was meditating, and the goa'uld had to bring back his memories.

"Yes, it has started this morning, after the Kelno-reem. And now I remember everything. Even that, that you and DanielJackson are not legally married."

"He wants this way, and I'm not complaining" I shrug my shoulders. " What about those two?"

"I don't want to be the one to tell them, that they are not together. You should have seen how much pain MajorBond caused them yesterday."

"Yes, Daniel told me about that. But somehow they have to remember. I mean, they have to go back anyway. General Hammond gave me 72 hours, before he is sending SG-6 again. And this time, they will bring them back."

"Against their own will?"

"Yes. And if they should act on Earth this way, there will be huge problems, I can tell you, Teal'c."

"I know. O'Neill was speaking of those regulations countionously. Maybe I could jog his memory. But I'll only do this tomorrow. You should try to talk to MajorCarter."

"Thank you, Teal'c."

"But first, you should have to speak with DanielJackson. I think, he is getting jeaulous."

"Nevermind, I'll kiss him, and everything will be alright again."




********




I see under my lashes, that Daniel wakes up. He sits up, and is rubbing his eyes, with the bottoms of his palms. Then he looks down at me. I hear, as he takes a deep, sharp breath. I guess that the sleeping bag, what is not reaching up to my neck, shows some bare skin. He lightly touches me with his index finger, and following my spine, his finger makes his way down. I groan, and I slowly open my eyes.

"Don't go any further" I warn him softly.

"Janet?" he is emphasizing my name with such emotion, that a shiver is running down my spine.

"Hm?" I ask back.

"How is that you are so fragile, and so strong at the same time?"

"Dunno."

"Janet?" Now this Janet is somewhat strange.

"Yes?" I ask back.

"I remember everything. We are not married, but…"

"Daniel?" I sit up, and is looking into his eyes unsurely.

"Yes?"

"Do you really remember everything?"

"Yes." God, I have made a fool of myself yesterday night, I have told him, that I loved him, although there was a secret agreement between us, that we shouldn't force the other into something, what he is not prepared for.

"Even that, that I haven't told you, that I loved you" he speakes out my thoughts loudly.

"No, you haven't. But Daniel…"

"But you know I do" he states.

"Yes, I know." Although I was never completely sure of this, but somehow I knew.

"Good" he lays me back on my back, and he is bending over me. " I love you, Janet" he whispers.

"I love you, too, Daniel" I whisper back.

"I'd be honored, if you'd marry me" he says, after a long-long kiss.

"Daniel, I have got a daughter, and…"

"Cassie likes me. And I like her, too. She was the only one, I remembered." That's right.

"That's right. Yes."

"Yes?" he asks me confused.

"Yes, I'd like to marry you."




********




First goes Teal'c, then Sam, then Daniel and me, and then Jack. They don't dare to look at each other, but they do dare to look at me. I'm devastated. What have I done to my friends? Daniel knows, how I have to feel myself, cause he is looking at me sympathetically. I need a wonder here, no sympathy. Inside I'm apologizing, then I go after Sam to hit the showers.

"Sam" I call after her. She turns, and looks back at me. The pain in those eyes is hurting me. I let her go her own way, and don't dare to speak to her furthermore. After the visit in the infirmary, I'm asking for a private debriefing, and General Hammond agrees. You are a cowardly lion, Janet, I tell myself. And this is it, Janet, you couldn't sink any lower. You have told them, that they are not together, you have blackmailed them with Cassie, and now you don't dare to look them into the eyes. And then he tells me.

"Your promotion was thought after the medal ceremony. I thought, that you might want them here."

"Yes, sir. Although, they hate me at this moment."

"I know, Doctor. They hate me, too. But I still hope, that this was the right thing to do."

"Me too, sir. But it still hurts. Have you seen the pain in Sam's eyes?"

"Of course, Doctor. And I'm not sure, how am I gonna explain that to Jacob. And our colonel is angry. Dr Jackson was here, and asked for downtime for Jack."

"For Jack?"

"Yes. I gave him 24 hrs. Tomorrow is your promotion ceremony, he has to be here to help me to fasten your insignias."

"Is this a good idea, sir?"

"C'mon, Doc! He couldn't be always mad at us. And I know, he would regret it, if he hadn't do this."

"I hope, you are right, sir."

"I hope, too. Dismissed."

"Oh, sir, I wanted to report you, that I'm gonna get married."

"To Dr Jackson?"

"Yes, sir."

"Congratulations, Doctor. But I guess, it would be better to wait with the official announcement."

"Of course, sir. I don't wanna hurt them more." I'm leaving his office for Daniel's room, but Jack is already there. They are arguing loud.

"She had to do this, Jack!" How sweet, he defends me, although he does believe, that what I have done was false.

"You are lucky, Daniel, coz you can be happy with her, but what about us?"

"You know, there are other ways to be together with Sam" he replies. Oh, no! Don't go there Daniel!

"Have a secret relationship? This is no option here, Daniel. That's not for us."

"Of course not!" he says offended. C'mon, Daniel, everybody were thinking the same of this suggestion. Not me. I know my Daniel.

"You could retire, and be together with Sam. C'mon, Jack, you have tried this before!"

"I was devastated. I had nothing to lose! This is my life now!" A shadow disappears at the other end of the corridor. Oh, Sam! I'm so sorry, hun!

"I thought, you love Sam" Daniel asks.

"Of course I love her. But if I cannot be together with her here, what good would it bring anyway? This is a full-time job, and she is a full-time soldier."

"Well, this is your decision, and I can only hope, that you decide right." Always the diplomatic one, aren't you, Daniel?

"And what is right?" C'mon, Jack, don't expect, that he ans…

"Sam" he answers. Oh boy!

"I know, Danny boy, I just want you to say this." Jack leaves Daniel's room, he is not even noticing me. I'm walking in, but Daniel isn't noticing me either. Is he?

"You heard us?"

"Yes. Unfortunately Sam heard you, too. But she didn't here the last remarks. She disappeared as Jack was crying, that this was his life."

"Oh" he is devastated.

"Yes" I nod, and enjoy his reassuring hug. " Daniel, I think, we should postpone our marriage, till…"

"Of course" he nods in agreement. " I'm so sorry for them, Janet."

"Me, too, Daniel. Me too."




*********




General Hammond held a brief speech, and now he and Jack are fastening my insignias on my shoulders.

"Salute to Lt. Colonel Doctor Fraiser!" Jack orders, and I feel myself blushing. Even he is saluting. A Lt.Colonel, me??? Sam would be a better Lt.Colonel. I look around, and see all the people in the gate room. Cassie is there, she is standing next to Daniel, and she is smiling at me. Daniel is looking at me so proud. Everybody is happy for me. Only two pair of eyes are looking at me reproachfully. One is filled with sadness and anger, the other is filled with sadness and unshed tears. Suddenly the sadness disappeares from the chocolate brown eyes, and resolution takes its place. Jack hurries out of the gate room, and soon Sam disappeares, too. I'm heading to Daniel and Cassie, and on my way everybody is congratulating me. Teal'c is there, too.

"We are no best friends, Doctor Fraiser."

"I know, Teal'c. But it had to be done. But I promise, that I will make everything alright again." Somehow, I don't know how, but there has to be a solution, I can't stand to see my friends suffering.

"We are going home now, Janet" Daniel announces. I nod, and accompanies them to the elevator. I hug Cassie, and give a brief, but passionate kiss to Daniel, and wave them good-bye. At least Cassie is happy. One hour later, I'm ordered to report to General Hammond.

"Dr Fraiser, I'm afraid, we have mad a big mistake."

"Sir?" I ask back, but then I see those envelops on his desk. " Applications, sir?"

"A quit and transfer, and an early retirement."

"I guess, Jack didn't talk to Sam. She is fleeing, and he wants to marry her."

"I was thinking the same" he nods. My gaze falls upon the red phone on his desk. This is it! The SOLUTION!

"May I?" I point to the phone.

"Of course" he nods, and doesn't show his astonishment. A female voice asks me, who I want to speak. The President, I say, and she isn't shocked.

"Doctor Fraiser?" a familiar voice asks.

"Yes, sir. Our trouble team is back."

"Congratulations on your promotion, Doctor."

"Thank you, sir."

"What's wrong?"

"This is the moment, when I have to ask you to make my wish come true."

"So soon? Are you completely sure?"

"Yes, sir."

"But I'm no God, I hope you are aware of this fact."

"Yes, sir. But you do outrank every single general in the Air Force."

"That's right, Doc. … Oh, I see. Is that really what you want?"

"Yes, sir."

"Then your wish is granted, Doc. The fax will go through in about fifteen minutes."

"Thank you, sir."

"It was your wish, and now, please give me your CO!"




***********




Twenty minutes later I'm heading back to the office of General Hammond, and the fax is already there. General Hammond is reading it now. As he reaches the "I give you my permission" part, he is smiling. He hands me the fax and the envelops over, and nods. I salute him, and is leaving his office for Jack's office.

"Jack, may I come in?" I knock on his door.

"Come on in, Lt Colonel Doctor Fraiser!"

"I deserve this, I know, but I had no choice, Jack."

"Janet, please" he sighs exhausted. " I've solved this problem already."

"General Hammond asked me to hand you this back" I give him the envelop. He is staring at the paper, and then opens it. The application for early retirement is in pieces.

"What does this mean?"

"He denied your request."

"Then I'll quit the Air Force" he says resolutely.

"There is no need, Jack."

"No need? Janet, I'm in love with Sam, for cryin' out loud! And you are saying, there is no need??? Sam?" he asks whispering. I turn, and see Sam standing in the door. Her face is pale, her eyes are red, sadness all over her features, but now, as Jack's word are sinking in, there is a sparkle of hope in those eyes.

"You…love me?" she asks quietly.

"Yes, I do" he nods, and leads her into his office. " And I have requested my early retirement. Janet " he turns to me." If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to speak to Sam, private."

"I do mind. Tell her what you want, but first, Sam, here is your request." She takes the envelop, and she is puzzled, as she sees the paper inside, torn into pieces.

"I'll quit" she says resolutely. Good, no transfer.

"There is no need, Sam" I tell her, too.

"This time she is right, Sam. There is no need. My early retirement…"

"But Jack, this is your life!"

"You were eavesdropping?" he asks, grinning.

"Yes, she was, but she didn't stayed so long, as I did."

"I see. You are more important, Sammy. If this " he showes around " is standing between us, then I'm more then willing to give this up."

"I'll quit the Air Force. They are keeping me as a civilian, I'm their Stargate expert."

"Your career…"

"I don't care" she cuts him.

"Guys, don't make a fool of me in front of the President!" I drop in.

"What kind of president?" Sam asks me.

"The President of the United States."

"The President?" they ask, confused.

"Yes. I had a wish free, and he fulfilled my wish with joy. Here is his fax. And now I'm leaving you two alone."




*******




"Janet" he is shouting after me.

"Yes, Jack?" I turn back, grinning.

"We will name our first kid after you!"

"Even if it's a boy?"

"Tell Daniel, that he is my best men, together with Teal'c."

"I will tell them" I laugh, and I round the corner, and am heading to Teal'c's quarters.

"It's me, Janet. May I come in?" I knock on his door.

"Of course, Dr Fraiser."

"I'm coming from Jack's office. He is there with Sam. You'd better not disturb them, they have something important to talk about."

"I wasn't supposed to… Oh" he is astonished, that means, that his left eyebrow is lifted. " May I ask you, how you have managed this?"

"I was in Washington three days ago. And the President granted me a wish. This was it. He outranks every general in the Air Force, and he gave his permission to their marriage."

"I see."

"You and Daniel will be the best men."

"Best men?" he asks.

"Uhm, Daniel will explain you this. I'm going home now."

"May I accompany you?" he asks, and I suppress a disappointed sigh, and nod.

"Sure."

"I have promised Cassandra to invite her for an ice-cream, if O'Neill and MajorCarter should ever get married."

"You had bet with my daughter on Sam and Jack?"

"Yes" he nods, grinning. I'm speechless, Teal'c is grinning. I'm so much shocked, that I forget scolding with him.



End Notes: © Major Joanna O'Neill SG-6 - Search/Rescue