samandjack.net
[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: An alternative version of Holiday.
Rated: PG
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Alternate Universe or Reality
Original Archive Date: 1999 Sep 25
Warnings: None
Challenges: Holiday
Challenges: Holiday
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1583 Read: 2774
Published: Aug 31, 2009 Updated: Aug 31, 2009
Story Notes:
Email: wendyparkinson@hotmail.com

Category: Challenge Response, a little S/J

Spoilers: Holiday

Rating: PG

Content Warnings: none

Summary: An alternative version of Holiday.

Archive: "Heliopolis" and "Sam and Jack"

Date: 30/8/99

Author's Notes: This is my response to Michelle's challenge to write an alternative version of Holiday where Sam switches bodies with someone. By its very nature, there is bound to be a certain amount of confusion in this story . I have tried to stick to the name of the 'body' when describing actions (particularly from someone else's point of view) and the name of the 'mind' when describing thoughts and speech. I'm not sure if I've succeeded! I hope you enjoy it anyway (and don't get too confused ).

Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters belong to MGM, Gekko Corp and Double Secret Productions. This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it. Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental.

All feedback and constructive criticism will be greatly appreciated. No flames please.

copyright Wendy Parkinson August 1999

1. Chapter 1 by Wendy Parkinson [Reviews - 0] (1583 words)