samandjack.net

Story Notes: E-MAIL: yuna_ezri@yahoo.com

STATUS: Complete

SPOILERS: none

SEQUEL/SEASON INFO: no season, no sequel (I don't think so anyway)

WARNINGS: THIS CONTAINS CHARACTER DEATH!!! DON"T READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS SORT OF STUFF!!!

ARCHIVE: my site, SJ archive, anyone else...just ask :) I don't bite :)

AUTHOR'S NOTES: I have absolutly nothing to say except that I hope you enjoy it :)

The first paragraph minus the last sentance isn't mine, I don't know who's it is but if anyone could tell me I'd be grateful :) If it's yours...I hope you don't mind if I use it :)


Calling it a simple schoolgirl crush is like saying a Rolls Royce is a vehicle with four wheels, something like a hay wagon. She did not giggle wildly and blush when she saw him, did not chalk his name on trees or write it on the walls of the `kissing bridge'. She simply lived with his face in her heart all the time, a kind of sweet, hurtful ache. She would have died for him. She did die for him.

Took an arrow right in the heart. To save him.

There was nothing we could do to save her. The wound was too deep, her blood puddled on the ground all too quickly. Full of oxygen that couldn't help her live.

She died in his arms. Him crying silently all the while. Teal'c and I kept a silent vigil. Keeping them safe. So they could whisper their goodbyes, say what they could never admit to each other when they were both alive.

And now he's dead too. It's happened before, it'll happen again. He'll become suicidal. Sam was his angel. She showed him how to love again, and she kept him together, in this life. Now, he'll fall apart, and SG-1 will go with him.

Our family is broken up, a threesome now, not a quartet. Our song is missing something, someone.

"Daniel Jackson. I believe the funeral is over," Teal'c's gentle voice cuts into my thoughts. I raise my head and silently acknowledge him, then turn and look at Jack. His eyes are dull, lifeless as he stands close to her casket, just watching. Trying to accept that even angels fall.

His descent has begun. And ours has too.



End Notes: Hope you liked :)