samandjack.net

Story Notes: E-MAIL: Apophis_Queen@Juno.com .

SPOILERS/ SEQUEL: OK! It takes place Christmas 2000. It's the sequel to Thanksgiving AQ!-Style, and Thanksgiving AQ!-Style : The Sequel. They're not required reading, but they're very entertaining if you like sex stories. You need them, let me know, I'll send em to ya.

ARCHIVE: Sam and Jack & SJAdult ONLY! (My XMas present to Sam and Jack Archive, I usually don't post anywhere else but SJAdult.)

CATEGORY: Sam and Jack established relationship. (I don't do THAT very often!) Answer to Sam and Jack Christmas Challange which says the story must have: 1. A Sam&Jack Romance (can be mild like overt UST or a full-blown, raging romance). 2. Sam&Jack exchanging christmas presents. 3. A symbol of christmas: ie, an angel, santa claus, reindeer, a star, a snowman, etc. and 4. An 'item' out of the song "The 12 Days Of Christmas" but not the song itself in any way. For those who can't remember, the 'items' are as follows: "12 drummers drumming, 11 pipers piping, 10 lords a leaping, 9 ladies dancing, 8 maids a milking, 7 swans a swimming, 6 geese a laying, 5 golden rings, 4 calling birds, 3 french hens, 2 turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree.

OK! On with the show!


Jack was in the middle of wrapping a small package when the phone rang.

"Merry Christmas!" He answered cheerfully.

"Well, Merry Christmas to you, too, Jack." was the female response.

"Sam! I was just thinking about you."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, so, why are you calling?"

"Oh! I want you to come over here, and get your Christmas present."

"Can't it wait till tomorrow?"

"Oh, I don't think you want to open THIS present on Christmas Day in front of everyone." She said seductively.

He raised his eyebrow, and grinned. "I'll be right over!"

Fifteen minutes later, there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Sam asked.

"It's me, Baby." Jack answered.

"It's open. Come on in."

He slowly opened the door, and saw her. A grinning Major Samantha Carter was sitting in front of the Christmas tree in her living room with wrapping paper around her body. She had a red and green bow in her hair. He just stood there staring with his mouth wide open.

"Open me, Jack."

"Uh ... Sa ... " The dumbfounded Colonel shuddered.

"Come on, Jack." She purred. "This is getting uncomfortable."

He grinned, and unwrapped his present. He gasped, when he saw she had no clothes on under the wrapping paper.

"Uh ... how did you ...?"

"Daniel helped me."

"Wha ... WHAT!?!??!"

"I'm just kidding, Jack. Janet wrapped me up." She laid back under the tree. "Don't ya wanna play with your present?"

He grinned, and kissed her lips. He kissed down her shoulder to her breasts, taking one of them in his mouth. He sucked hungrally making her gasp, then moved on to the other. He sucked on that one for a while before moving down her body to her navel. He tongued her navel, making her giggle. "Yeah, I forgot that you were ticklish there." He grinned, and continued to tickle her with his tongue.

"OK! Jack! That's enough!" She giggled.

He grinned, and moved lower, opening her legs. He licked her outer lips. He then penetrated the lips, and found her clit. She was moaning at the pleasure of this action. "Oh, Jack." She passed her fingers thru his hair, and held him hard against herself, telling him exactly where she wanted him to lick her. "Take off your clothes, Jack. I want to see your body." She said after he had finished.

He stood up and took off his clothes, then laid back down beside her. She climbed over him, and briefly licked up and down the shaft of his penis. She then sat on top of him, taking his rigid organ completely inside her. She slowly rocked her hips, eliciting a throaty moan from the Colonel. He kissed her breasts, and pinched the nipple between his fingers as she rock her hips. "Oh, yeah, Sam." He whispered as the warmth of her insides heated his organ. She began to feel the build up in her groin, and he felt her body tense up. He knew she was close to cumming, so he sucked her nipple harder. "Oh, God! Sam!" He screamed as her body began contracting around him, triggering his own orgasm. They came together screaming each other's names.

Afterwards, they were lying together on the floor snuggling.

"OK, Jack. You opened my present. Did you have anything for me?"

"Oh! Yeah! I almost forgot. Here." He produced the box that he was wrapping earlier when she called him over. She opened it, and saw 5 golden rings.

"Oh, Jack."

"Each ring means something. The first 4 signify the 4 years we've known each other. The 5th ring ... notice it's different than the other 4 with the diamond cut edges? It matches mine." He showed her his ring on his right ring finger. "Now, I know we can't get married right now with the whole regulations and stuff, but I want you to wear this ring on your right ring finger as a reminder of my love for you. Every time you look at that ring, I want you to remember my love for you."

"Oh, Jack." She kissed him as he slipped the ring on her finger. "I love you so much."

"I love you, too, Sam."



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christmas AQ!-Style! Copyright 2000 BY: Deanna Moll-Landry!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ OK! Enough of the sappiness! See? This is what comes out of my warped mind when I'm computer-Less! Feedback?