samandjack.net

Story Notes: Hi all, just a short one. I watched Broca Divide for the first time and it just won't leave me alone, so here goes. Let me know how you liked it! TJ Set right after Broca Divide.


Jack found the cassette tape sitting on his desk when he entered his office. The words PLAY ME were written in Sam's neat handwriting. Jack sat down behind is desk and turned the tape over in his hands. There was nothing else on it to give a clue to its contents. Curious, Colonel O'Neill dug out a tape recorder and inserted the tape.

Sam's soft voice surprised him. He had half expected to hear her voice, but it sounded different somehow on the tape. Almost like a purr, he realized.



Hello, Jack. You don't mind if I call you, Jack, do you? Colonel O'Neill seems a bit too informal for this conversation. Or should I say monologue, seeing as how I'm the one doing all the talking here.



Jack felt both his curiosity and his apprehension rise as Sam's voice lilted out of the machine. For reasons he could not fathom he found himself becoming nervous.



I guess I should get to the point. I really just want to ask you one thing, sir, I mean Jack. Old habits die hard, I guess. Well, here goes. What I want to know, Jack, is EXACTLY what did you mean by "not like this"?



Jack felt his heart drop to his stomach. He had not thought Carter had remembered that. He still kicked himself for saying it. Sam's voice brought him out of his mental rebuke.



I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, but just in case, I'll refresh your memory. I was holding you down on the bench in the locker room. I was telling you I wanted you. I asked you if you wanted me. And you said "no, well not like this". So what I want to know, Colonel O'Neill, sir, is just what the hell "not like this" means.



Jack's breathing increased as he listened to Sam's words. It almost sounded like Carter was glad he had said it. Like she wanted him to want her.



Cause there are lots of ways to take that. Did you mean you only want me for a friend and not in a sexual way at all. But if that was the case, why did you have a hard-on? I was sitting on top of you after all so it was pretty obvious. You were aroused as hell, sir, and quite impressive I might add. So, you'll understand if I'm a little confused by your "not like this" statement.



The Colonel felt his face flush as he heard Sam's description of his arousal. He really did not think she had noticed. Hell, he had not really noticed it until he was leaving the infirmary. But she was right. He had been rock hard. And she had noticed.



So maybe you meant, "not like this" meaning me holding you down. Maybe you would rather be the one doing the holding. Would you? Would you like to hold me down and feel me writhing beneath you? Can you almost feel me like that right now? You holding my wrists, pinning my arms above my head while you grind into me. Me moving beneath you as you take me.



"Jesus," Jack breathed as the images Sam conjured up flashed through his mind. He felt himself getting hard as he listened to her. He could almost feel her voice wrapping itself around him. Arousing him.



Or was it simply that we were in the locker room, a VERY public place where anyone could have walked in? Maybe that was it? Maybe you wanted me, just not there, not like that? Or maybe it's none of the above? Maybe it's something else entirely? So what did you mean, Jack?



The tape cut off with an audible click, but Jack did not notice. He was too caught up in what he had just heard. Nor did he notice when the door to his office swung open to reveal Sam.



"So what did you mean, Colonel?"



The End.